It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am ahhh ThichHeaded

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Hello,

I am ThichHeaded this is an Alias of mine cause I dont trust anyone.. I am also not using my IP on this forum cause I cant trust anyone...

Altho My real name is easy to find.. like all good idiots I forgot my email has me real internet name in it....

A few things about me,

1) I type like #, altho i am trying to learn.
Usual typing looks like this.
EXP:
hey man.. hows it going.. I went to the store last night to get some pop... so ahh whats up.. things looking good over there...

Anyway I am trying to fix that as you see.. I failed 3 yrs of typing cause i dont like the way i am or was forced to type..

ohh and I cant sometimes spell if i look at the screen.. 99.99995% of the time i am looking into never never land.. as in not at screen and not at keyboard.. and I type with 6 fingers and 1 thumb

2) How I found this site.

I wanted to put some half ass # on the net a site like blabal.com or something about what i thought happened on 9/11. Why 9/11 I usually am a debatabe person so i like conflicts.. it gives me a woody.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
.....and this one time, at band camp....Man you must have been tired after that. Quite interesting though, going to reread it. Welcome to ATS, best damn site on the net. Check out BTS as well. Later.

BTW, I love smileys but refrained because of your preference. *wink*

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Are smirkley's alright in your book?

I like smilies but am partial to smirkley's.

And welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
hey ThichHeaded

welcome to ATS, hope you have fun on here

happy posting

feel free to u2u if you have any problems

rynaldo

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hi, ThichHeaded. Welcome

Enjoy the forums.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
HEY!!!

Welcome to ATS!!!

Have fun and dont believe everything you read...

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Welcome to the site ThichHeaded
cya around have fun
se7

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

If you want to change your name to ThickHeaded, now would be the time before you accumulate posts and points under ThichHeaded. Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Thichhead.

Please read the rules regarding profanity on the forum. You agreed to them when you signed up.

You type in a similar fasion to the way a teenager talks. Also, what's this about posting but not under your real IP? Why and what do you mean? IP spoofing? Are you paranoid?

Your style of typing and imagination will get you into trouble here. Please read some other posts to see what we expect of members here.

Thanks (and welcome)

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Newer routers and servers can see through IP Spoofing....so your not as safe as you think you are. And if you go through a Proxy be aware that all proxies keep logs.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
Thichhead.

Please read the rules regarding profanity on the forum. You agreed to them when you signed up.

You type in a similar fasion to the way a teenager talks. Also, what's this about posting but not under your real IP? Why and what do you mean? IP spoofing? Are you paranoid?

Your style of typing and imagination will get you into trouble here. Please read some other posts to see what we expect of members here.

Thanks (and welcome)

OK.. Here is the thing.. my IP is proxied like the guy below you said.. its simple and easy, I guess IP Spoofing is to hackish.

The reason they have IP Proxy is so you can keep your identity hidden from unknown places..

and if you are wondering about that.. MY IP shows on my own computer as

Your browser is Mozilla FireFox 0.9.2
Your hostname is iktus.inpi.gov.br
Your operating system is Windows XP (NT 5.1)
The server load is 2.35%
Page generated in 0.97 seconds

Anyway that isnt the point.. I came here to learn..

The thing about me being teenag'ish when I type, well I guess thats what you get for sitting in AOL for 2 yrs when you start out on the internet 15 yrs ago.

About swearing.. sorry about that.. I guess..

and to the rest thanx for the warm reception...

I am allowed to be paraniod.. I dont know what these places I goto are like.. like i said above i am your tipicla gamer/3d artist/ web programmer type person...

Who is researching things about 911 that tipically shouldnt be involved in. I am doing this cause i want to put a site up but I dont want to put up useless infomation that I know isnt true..

Anyway you guys can take the 1st post I said for what it is.

Ohh BTW Never judge a book by its cover cause usually you end up not buying it cause it looks crappy...

anyway Take who I am for what it is.. I wouldnt be to suprised of a few other people dont proxy thier IP while coming here...

But all and all I am here in good intentions.. I didnt mean to swear its just tipical ghetto style talk... i guess you can call it...

anyway I am done...

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Welcome to the ATS, how ever long your stay is.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Thich

I am new here myself and it sounds like ur pretty skeptical of everyone and everything, right so i believe sometime.

Hope u have a good time here and i am so interested in some of the threads i have read so far, they are amazing and just wow lol.

see you soon.

Tempest

new topics

top topics

join