It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Conspiracy in Egypt Over Ancient Archaeology Discovery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Both the Egyptian government and Zahi Hawass have shown in the past that they will cover up any discovery that conflicts at all with their version of history. Now, possibly the most important discovery of all time out of Egypt is being covered up.

t.co...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
please..read my thread..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Yes it's a fascinating topic and has been discussed here a number of times - will read it more thoroughly later but can't find anything new yet! Just did a scan read!

Still worth bringing it into the light and I wonder with the changes in Egypt we will get more info out of there about this.

Thanks - I love this subject to bits!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
A huge huge conspiracy. Why do you have so little to say about it.

When
You
thread.
Please
do not make minimal posts. They truly hurt the quality of the site and give nothing to spark conversation or debate. No SnF.

Romka71

please..read my thread..

I'd rather at least check it out.
edit on 5-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Already posted

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
no thought or original ideas put into OP at all. I award you zero stars

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I have to agree with you

I keep clicking on these new threads... in hopes of something I can "sink my teeth into" so to speak. The original post leaves really nothing to "discuss"
SIGH _javascript:icon('
')

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Little harsh on the OP don't you think. He just put a thread of interest up and has little to say, whats the big deal. Did he put a gun to your head and force you to read his thread? Sometimes if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The standards for this particular board are above average when compared to the rest of the site. As you can tell, most of the threads posted in A&LC are well researched and insightful. This can spark though-provoking questions that build on the original post, creating an archive of information on the topic.

Posting a link and one sentence is frowned upon.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Everything I've ever seen, read, or heard about Hawass infuriates me. He is the most arrogant douche for no conceivable reason. That man is a prime example of why our history books are so screwed up.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omicron2011
Little harsh on the OP don't you think. He just put a thread of interest up and has little to say, whats the big deal. Did he put a gun to your head and force you to read his thread? Sometimes if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all.

Not really. The OP posted another thread on exactly the same topic just a few minutes prior to this one, with equally little to say about it. Why do we need two minimal posts about the same thing from the same person?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by chimaybliss

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums.

ask.abovetopsecret.com...

closed

new topics

top topics

join