It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Different Perspective of What Really may have Happend with OBL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well gosh, I don't really know where to put this topic so it will land here for now and I will let the powers that be of ATS decide its final resting place.

I happen to follow this fellow below on youtube because I just happen to like to hear his take on things. I dont always agree with him, but for most occasions I do. Now before we go any further, I am not saying I agree with what I am going to present, but it is certainly food for thought.

So many of us have been scrambling our brains trying to think of possible reasons as to why all the sudden "We killed OBL." We have wanted pictures of proof etc., and really haven't believed a word they have said because it is quite the leaky bucket to say the least.

Well, let's take a out of the box direction for a moment. What if we DO have a couple photos of Proof of something completely different? Something that might make it all make sense as to why now and why this major bomb of news dropped on us. News so spectacular we wouldnt notice the nose on our own face pictured right before us. Could this be the real smoking gun of a major coverup?

I know there are many military folks on here so Im curious if they think this may very well be feasible and or plausible.

Could it be all about A BIG OPPSIE of a downed Helicopter no one was suppose to know we have? Could it be that simple and require a story so grand no one would notice?

I think this is worth a listen too. Very curious to hear what you folks think about this one:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I don't think this guy knows anything. Where did he see the complete chopper? I've only seen pics of the tail section.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I dont think he said he has seen the complete thing. I think he is going by what bits he has been able to see, most of which many of us have seen as well.

The thing is, I think a lot of us agree this isnt our normal chopper we are used to seeing. So, if it isnt, then it is something new. Which leads us to why we may have a whopper of a cover story to cover the fact it got exposed. I mean if OBL has supposedly been dead all this time, then what better cover story to steer us away from what the real situation may be?

As I have all ready stated, I dont necessarily agree with this theory but it is food for thought and thats what we do here at ats, consider all the possible angles.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I watch Joe all of the time, although i don't always see all of his angles.
It gives me some thing to think about.
And some of his thoughts i think are over the edge, it like ATS is cheap entertainment.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I think he is basing his drone helicopter theory on the fact that the tail section visible is so small, too small for a military chopper used for special ops- extraction purposes.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ok so to start, for my story to have any validity, we have to first state what we know - or what we can say is fact. So heres a timeline of 5/1/11.

Approx 7:30pm EST, news outlets begin to announce an urgent press conference by Obama on an unknown matter.
9pm EST, MSNBC announces that it has a break in the story - the reporter is halted mid sentence - and told not to continue with the development. The press conference is delayed 90min
9:15pm - first headlines break of Osamas death in a "drone strike attack"
10pm - New developments reveal location of capture and describe a coordinated military insurgence of Navy Seals who went in and got Osama.
10:30pm - Obama begins press conference
4am EST - Reports that Pakistani Compound has burnt down by arsonists
Approx 10am EST - Bin Laden body dumped in Ocean.

So to start, let's look at Pakistan. We annually provide $3.5 Billion for the exchange of information and intelligence regarding the Taliban. The compound where Osama was found is a huge structure, constructed by private contractors in 2005 for around $1.7 million. 10-18ft security walls, no Comm lines in or out, and they burn their trash.
To make it worse, it is located in a city just 60miles from the largest Pakistani military base in Islamabad. A retired US Army General reported that Osama was not alerted by the sounds of helicopters because Pakistan flew daily copter recon drills over the area daily, allowing us to fly in without a panic.
So your telling me, in 5 years of recon drills flying over this city, Pakistan never once noticed the huge structure in the middle of a suburban area? And the lead given to the US was by tracking the courier of the building back to the site via phone calls.

Now let's go to the media. Reports of the press conference started rattling around about 7:30, meaning the news stations were informed beforehand that there was news coming, just no details. An MSNBC newscaster is given a headline and begins to read stating "there is no indication that I cannot read this yet, I'll read right from the note -we are hearing the president will address grave news regarding an overseas -", he's cut off mid sentence and then says "I'm being told to hold off on the announcement." 15min later, word is announced by CNN that Osama bin laden is dead.

Apparently Osama was confirmed dead via DNA Typing - which was completed in just over 3 hours. The top crime labs on the US allow for around 12 hours for their highest priority DNA samples to be run for sequencing and matching.
The compound in which Osama was discovered was set ablaze by unknown perpetrators and any evidence probably destroyed.
In order to satisfy the customs of Muslims around the world, and to ensure that we are not at war with Islam, Osama Is sent to his ocean grave sighing 24 hours of his death - however - recent statements from Pakistani president says this is a disgraceful ways to dispose of the body. Only the members inside Obamas immediate cabinet were able to see the video of Osamas abandon ship. Why so fast?? A book about Navy Seal team 6 is already on the shelves!

So what does this all mean?

IMHO: This story on Osama has been someone's Ace in the Hole for a long time. That night - Obama was going to announce something big, something the world would be shocked at. Somebody, somebody who possessed this knowledge of Osamas death at a recent time had prepared and gathered all the necessary evidence. Before Obama could make his speech, the story is thrown at the Media, by someone who obviously didn't want whatever story Obama had to break. The press conference is delayed for 90min in order for Executive Order to be put in place to cover it with the fallbacks, which they had been aware might be needed! Thats how all these people are claiming they knew about the Osama thing beforehand.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I starred and flagged this post because throughout all the related threads i dont think the chopper has been discussed sufficiently.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

I applaud you for taking the reasonable, and logical route, and you may be right but,....
The only fact we have is as you stated,
"Approx 7:30pm EST, news outlets begin to announce an urgent press conference by Obama on an unknown matter"
This unfortunately the only thing i can accept as a "fact".

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

It has been widely reported that they knew of OBL's location as far back as a month ago. They even built a full scale mockup of the compound for the SEAL team to train in. This simple fact would seem to refute the claim made in OP's linked video.

Link to story of replica (includes image of tail rotor section of compromised helicopter)

The Secret Team That Killed bin Laden

nationaljournal.com...

This is just my .02¢ I could be wrong.
edit on 5-5-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

top topics

join