It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama won to the very end

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I saw some cheering idiot with a sign that said "USA=1, OSAMA=0"

Lets look into the real score shall we?

First some assumptions:

Assumption 1: Osama bin Laden and Al Queda orchestrated and carried out the 9-11 terror attacks. The only complicity on the side of the U.S. government was incompetence.

Assumption 2: Osama bin Laden was actually killed on May 1, 2011

Supposing both assumption are true, Osama bin Laden has played the United States of America like a stradivarius violin from the time he started his major terror attacks in the 90's all the way to his last breath.

Here is a good article:

He Won

In The Looming Tower, the Pulitzer-winning history of al-Qaeda and the road to 9/11, author Lawrence Wright lays out how Osama bin Laden’s motivation for the attacks that he planned in the 1990s, and then the September 11 attacks, was to draw the U.S. and the West into a prolonged war—an actual war in Afghanistan, and a broader global war with Islam.

Osama knew that the U.S., as the sole superpower, especially in the 90's, it would be easy to get the United States involved in hostile lands. After the events of Blackhawk Down, Osama knew that the U.S. was not invincible. Just like how the Soviets were defeated, the U.S. would follow.

Osama got both. And we gave him a prolonged war in Iraq to boot. By the end of Obama’s first term, we’ll probably top 6,000 dead U.S. troops in those two wars, along with hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and Afghans. The cost for both wars is also now well over $1 trillion.

In Osama's evil scheme, he was more of a genius than he imagined.

Most importantly...

We have also fundamentally altered who we are

In ten years we went from a reasonably free society to a society where government agents grope 6 year old children. No need to elaborate on this.

And here we think we finally got revenge blowing Osama's brains away. We think that justice has been served.

Oh really?

www.cnn.com...

Week of March 24, 2000

Suspected Saudi terrorist Osama bin Laden is dying of kidney failure, according to a Western intelligence source who has been tracking him. Bin Laden's kidney disease has now begun to affect his liver, and close associates are trying to obtain a dialysis machine to stabilize his condition. Bin Laden, about 45, is holed up in a secret location in Afghanistan, and remains mostly conscious and, for now, is able to talk and hold meetings. But "the man is dying," the source says.

It has been widely reported that Osama was an ill person. Although he can elude American operatives, death from illness is an adversary no one can escape.

Osama's kidney condition; why he had to be "killed" now,
I was reading this thread which had an interesting theory why Obama couldn't wait until close to the elections for Osama to be killed off. A good theory in itself but why not have one which doesn't disagree with what the MSM and the powers that be are showing?

What if Osama knew he was about to die of illness? Osama is a jihadist , a holy warrior that will fight for Allah, and Allah willing, will die in the hands of his enemies as a martyr. What if Osama leaked his own location along with false details how the whole place was rigged to go sky high if he pulled a certain lever?

Whether by smart bombs, by drone attacks, or by SEAL team six, the United States gave Osama bin Laden what he probably wanted the most, an inspirational martyrdom dying at the hands of an elite group of infidel enemy warriors.

Instead of dying like a sick old chicken terrorist willing to send others to their deaths, or a gitmo prisoner, WE gave him a death only a jihadist would want.

We fell for it again....

Maybe the reason why pictures aren't being released is because they are actually very sensitive. Maybe the government isn't lying in that the pictures of Osama bin Laden might inspire fanatics. A photo of a frail man with half his skull blown off isn't being censored for the gore, its being censored because the U.S. just created a martyr whose memory and inspiration will go on as long as Muslim fanatics exist. Maybe that is the reason why there are so many inconsistencies surrounding the story behind the death of Osama? Maybe the government realized, as they were looking at Osama's splattered brain, that they just immortalized the world's greatest terrorist in the Islamic culture. Maybe that is why the government seems to be flailing, even in the moment of what seems to be their greatest victory.

Either Osama bin Laden was a super genius or the U.S. government is super idiotic. The Ivy League advanced degree holding government can't be that idiotic, right?

SO what is the score anyways?

Osama's score= Thousands of infidel lives lost, an infidel superpower deep in debt on the verge of fiscal collapse, infidel nation's economy severely taxed by war and regional instability(high gas prices), an infidel superpower giving up its very own soul sacrificing freedom for security, millions of Muslims forever hating the invading infidel foreign powers, a life like a holy warrior, a death like a martyr.

USA's score= Osama's body (temporarily) and hundreds of thousands of dead even though Al Queda makes up only a small percentage of those numbers.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
There's a thread for that

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

edit on 6-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
"The only complicity on the side of the U.S. government was incompetence. "

cause they would never plan ANYTHING like that....riiiiiiight.

OPERATION NORTHWOODS.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If everything since 2001 is true, then he has burnt a pretty big hole in the US pocket. I believe that was his main objective wasn't it? To try and bring the United States economy down.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
i am not givng bin laden any credit for the actions of a stupid us government.

we aint down yet the cards may be stacked up agianst us but it aint over til its over.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yeah he won alright...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

we aint down yet the cards may be stacked up agianst us but it aint over til its over.

But it ended well for bin Laden, he died like a martyr. That kind of memory, knowing the Islamic culture, will go on long after the United States has fallen.

Osama just succeeded in taking the U.S. down a notch or two, and now he died a hero in his culture. The bad thing about martyrs is that they happen to be more dangerous in death.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Vikus

As it is evidently clear by your thread content that you are upset, i would like to express my deep regret for your loss but i cannot!

edit on 5-5-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Vikus

sorry man your free to feel that way but i do not buy the official line coming from the whitehouse.

for all i know they killed a pig and named it osama.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
On fox now,they are saying,that they were going to try something again on sept 11,like out rail roads and other things.They are listing things of the things they found from the hard drives.Will it ever end?,actually,I,think its just beginning,they are mad as can be,they will try anything now.The Middle east really upset with the west now.They don't care what happen to us. Now, Pakistan won't give us our helicopter back. Probably give it to china,just what we need. I,am afraid another war will come out of this. If its true what they found on those hard drives,we better check and watch everywhere,where USA IS concerned.I,have read all these articles,you all have posted and sites to go to.What are we to believe? The pictures,the things the WHITE HOUSE,keeps saying.They keep changing their stories. They should of known,USA isn't dumb,we check out everything shown and told to us. We do check and balance now. I,still believe our country is in a mess,we need,jobs and other things.This is good news,of him being gone,but when? We still haven't forgotten what is going on here in USA. Our economy is in a mess,I,haven't forgotten,neither has anyone else.Be on guard everyone,Big brother is watching us.They know everything. So,someone knows what really happen on Sunday.I,wish I,didn't see any of those pictures,I,can't stand to see graphic ones.I,know sometimes you have to see them tho.But as for 9-11 people,if they want to see those pictures,they should see them privately,if that's what they want.Our PRESIDENT could do that.I.personally don't want to see them.No matter what USA does,the world will see it as wrong. Now as the UNITED NATIONS,I,think they are wrong,they didn't say that when we got hit. So why are they now,its because we are the west,not the middle east. This is sad the world will never get along, Until God stops it all.
edit on 5-5-2011 by venusstarlite because: spelled PRESIDENT WRONG,LOL

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

Use paragraphs mate, I need to take a breathe every now and then. Your post seems rushed, relax a bit, its not the end of the world just yet.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Vikus

sorry man your free to feel that way but i do not buy the official line coming from the whitehouse.

Or Geronimo...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

Normally,I, do,sorry! Just a upset female here,so many lies going around.We aren't stupid.I,posted on the other articles here ,see what I,found on this subject.Thanks...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Vikus

Al Qaeda planned to target US trains, evidence from bin Laden raid suggests
www.myfoxboston.com

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Vikus

www.paulmcguire.org...://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaX8ByPjul&feature=youtu.be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Paul McGuire , Bin Laden dead nuclear attack on Europe and United States, Bin Laden nukes hid in U.S., currencie: paulmcguire.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Vikus

Winners are all alive. Losers are dead. He won nothing. I am sure even many of his countrymen are disgusted he tried to throw one of his wives in front of him to take the hit. He could not even die like a man.
There are people who support the underdog no matter what and that is all you are dealing with here.

It is Samson and Goliath. Goliath just wiped up the floor with Samson so naturally some people are going to get bruised egos and feel sorry for Osama bin Laden. Hell I just heard on Sean Hannity show tonight how Obama f'd up cuz when a Muslim is killed on land it is totally against Muslim custom to bury the body at sea.

Who gives a flying fig?
What is this - Sharia Law?

Sean Hannity is all of a sudden worried about Muslim customs? Gimme a break. If I didn't know better I'd say he switched sides. Sean a Muslim now? What a joke.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God

reply to post by Vikus

Or Geronimo...

You guys sound a little confused about the website motto.

The operative word is deny.

Not display.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vikus

But it ended well for bin Laden, he died like a martyr. That kind of memory, knowing the Islamic culture, will go on long after the United States has fallen.

Osama just succeeded in taking the U.S. down a notch or two, and now he died a hero in his culture. The bad thing about martyrs is that they happen to be more dangerous in death.

Oh yeah, are they going to honor this "martyr" who threw his wife in front of him to take the shot for him. There's an image of a hero if ever I saw one. If he languished in a jail maybe he'd have become a martyr eventually but even his own people are sick of him. Now he is fish food. Nobody respects that.

top topics

join