It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time is now people!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

1. So we here bin laden is dead!
  2. but who was he really CIA agent/super terrorist/prophet/preacher?
  3. were there any weapons found at the compound (NO)
  4. Was bush a form of devil worshiper?
  5. could 9/11 been a form of mass sacrifice to bring the antichrist to our world ending with the APOCALYPSE!
  6. The antichrist come promising peace to all while inflicting pain/murder/& suffering to all (obarma/torture/presidential hit squad/dollar collapse)
  7. the the antichrist returns to hell leaving the world to suffer its fate before the apocalypse. (obarma moves to deep under ground military base before elenin hits)
  8. is this really the end of time as so many predict?
    21-05-2011 prediction of jesus returns
    16-23 judgementday-elenin closest
    21-12-2012 solar flare /mayan calendar
  9. is the bible prophecies unfolding right before our eyes
    ARE YOU PREPARED?
  10. What is happening to our world?
  11. or am i totally on the wrong track?

i just see a pattern unfolding a build up to a major event as if what the bible says in revelations is happening before us in real time.....

didn't no weather to post this or not for fear some may be offended by it so to those people i do apologies

and what part did osama play in all this was he a prophet like jesus or patsy like oswald or just a plain old terrorist

just laying out the picture as i see it as a way out there possibility

edit on 5-5-2011 by majestic3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
First, you sound a bit loony.

Second, your poor spelling makes you sound even more loony.

Go have a beer or something and cool off.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
You are making some very good points,but if anything is happening on 21 may,it will be Lord taking his people before the SHTF...
I am just praying to God that i will be one of those if that happens,God loves you,repent to HIM,not to preachers,or saints,or popes...

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Matthew 24:24

God bless you

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysStoned
You are making some very good points,but if anything is happening on 21 may,it will be Lord taking his people before the SHTF...
I am just praying to God that i will be one of those if that happens,God loves you,repent to HIM,not to preachers,or saints,or popes...

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Matthew 24:24

God bless you

the "lord" isn't doing anything. the "lord" is a figment of your imagination. the "lord" wouldn't allow anything remotely close to this happen in any form.
yourmaker 420:24:7

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
osama wasn't a terrist

Syed Ahmed Bukhari, Imam of Jama Masjid said: “When did any court of law in the world convict Laden of terrorist activities. It is only America’s assertion and that of the NATO that he was one. Why should we believe them.,

i don't no what to believe any more they say the truth is always hidden between two lies but there are so many lies its impossible to make out the truth

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
well, I am sorta thinking along those same lines. You just fit a xouple peices in. like if obama goes underground, yikes! Im not exactly a bible thumper, but tgere are truths in it. I should read some more of it. But thou begot and so on just makes my eyes glaze over

P.s. Your spelling doesnt bother me, just proves your human, lol

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Ye I do't ge y ppl dot prof reed wat tey hav writen be4 thay decid 2 post ther thred.

If you don't understand what I just wrote here it is.

Yeah, I don't get why people don't proof read what they have written before they decide to post their thread, like I just did.

Put a little bit of effort into it at least. It just makes you look a bit illiterate

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

sorry,
its all the fluoridated water i've been drinking

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by showintail

The spelling doesn't worry me either, but if you have enough time to post a thread, surely you have enough time to go back through what you have written, and fix the mistakes. Its only a small thing, but yeah.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Another thought, if we have to many more "natural disasters" where so many bodies cant be found, could that be the so called rapture? Im just trying to find out how thats supposed to go down. I find it hard to believe they will just dissapear instantanously, kwim? the body is actually useless to God.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by majestic3
reply to post by Redevilfan09

sorry,
its all the fluoridated water i've been drinking

As I just said to someone else in this thread. The spelling doesn't worry me, but if you have enough time to post a thread, surely you have enough time to go back through what you have written, and fix the mistakes. Its only a small thing, but yeah.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I can talk to you about this for hours and hours and you would still stay in your delusions,it is so easy to just do what you want and say well i don't see God...let me tell you something,you will see him alright,but ask yourself will you be able to look into his face?
I am ashamed of things i have done in my life,but i try to be a better man,i try to love God and spread his word to all who are willing to hear it...
God is love,and true love is the only thing that matters,the one that comes from your heart,not from your brain...

Peace brother

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by majestic3

1. So we here bin laden is dead!
  2. but who was he really CIA agent/super terrorist/prophet/preacher?
  3. were there any weapons found at the compound (NO)
  4. Was bush a form of devil worshiper?
  5. could 9/11 been a form of mass sacrifice to bring the antichrist to our world ending with the APOCALYPSE!
  6. The antichrist come promising peace to all while inflicting pain/murder/& suffering to all (obarma/torture/presidential hit squad/dollar collapse)
  7. the the antichrist returns to hell leaving the world to suffer its fate before the apocalypse. (obarma moves to deep under ground military base before elenin hits)
  8. is this really the end of time as so many predict?
    21-05-2011 prediction of jesus returns
    16-23 judgementday-elenin closest
    21-12-2012 solar flare /mayan calendar
  9. is the bible prophecies unfolding right before our eyes
    ARE YOU PREPARED?
  10. What is happening to our world?
  11. or am i totally on the wrong track?

i just see a pattern unfolding a build up to a major event as if what the bible says in revelations is happening before us in real time.....

didn't no weather to post this or not for fear some may be offended by it so to those people i do apologies

and what part did osama play in all this was he a prophet like jesus or patsy like oswald or just a plain old terrorist

just laying out the picture as i see it as a way out there possibility

That's common sense right there
...Only a wise man can take heed of such warnings/indications.

Yeah, tell me it's all happened before,

Obama's not the first black president and Osama's got nine lives....

Very strange times indeed.

Peace

edit on 5-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

edit on 6-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: Unintentional Post

new topics

top topics

join