It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrails related to haarp? (just an idea)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
sooo...

what if the chemtrails are some kind of unknown (to us at least) particles or chemicals that are reactant to energies in the atmosphere (or ionosphere)? like they can load up the sky with energy and then use haarp to activate the energy?

i'm sure this will attract debunkers of haarp and chemtrails. sure. ok. if you're here to debunk either theory, feel free but i doubt you'll like what you get out of me: it will be nothing. you can say my idea is wrong but i'm not here to argue whether chemtrails or haarp are "real" or what people think. so yeah...if oyu wanna talk about this idea, feel free. if you wanna try to debunk either premise, that's not what i care about so feel free!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

yeah i thought the same thing to,they need these particles in the air at all times to make the weapon effective,after all theres metals in the spray such as alluminum

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
there is supposedly a more elaborate continuation of this, that they are using haarp and chemtrails to repel ufos from military bases and majour cities.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
There is no such thing as "chemtrails", and if there were, they would not be in the ionosphere, and fly more places than just one spot in Alaska, so nothing HAARP does will have any effect.

If you want to make claims, and don't want debunkers to roundly thrash you with science, than you need to bring something more than an idea to the table. Like some kind of test results to prove there is something more than exhaust in a trail, some kind of proof HAARP does anything more than the people who made, use and run it say it does....really, all "chemtrail" believers have is an idea. Real things require real proof. Where is yours?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Chemtrails have been discussed regarding HAARP as well as hiding ground movement from spy satellites.

I don't "think" they're as sinister as poisoning the whole world.

Some kind of military secret sounds more plausible. Can't prove it though,so I got nothing.

Bouncing a beam across the top of them for communications,or distruption of communications is another "secret" I'm not privy to.

Hey..If we used hire pressure squirt guns in Pakistan to take out the enemy,no one told me.

What else is new?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I don't know whether your idea is wrong or not - do you have any evidence supporting any aspect of it, or is it just speculation?

You postulate the existance of previously unknown substances that are undetectable, but are manufactured in enough quantity to be put into jet fuel all around eth world with enough secrecy so that not a single piece of credible or verifiable evidence has ever leaked.

I'd say that it is very imaginitive fightion.

join