It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden 2004 statement about the 9/11 attacks,does that sound like a criminal to you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Hehe,i am so glad you have written that,i have previously stated that i am not approving of the deeds that man have done,but in the same time making a point that U.S. government is made to look like heroes in this case...
But that is most certainly not true.
Your government have done so much harm just because of their interests,if they didn't kill and destroy there would never have been a "bin Laden" or any kind of terrorist,people want freedom...

I am not sure what is the intention of this event,and i am that he did some horrific things in the name of revenge.But everyone knows that the lives of those people in 9/11 are not the only lives that have been sacrificed.
The U.S.A. remains vigilant and they will do as they please...

If they remain self-righteous there will always be people who will respond in hate or revenge.I am trying to make people conscious about the real threat...if there is no hate you can respond to,than hate cease to exist(that's why i have put in the famous Bible verse).
Everything we need is love,air,water,food...no need for hate or violence since they are contra-productive.

As we can't reason with violence,than we can turn the other cheek,and maybe,just maybe...violence will no longer be needed.

Thanks for input

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dissent

I don't know what to think of this subject anymore,was he killed now,or was he ever killed...
What i am trying to bring light to is,that this man was not a criminal,he thought he can solve violence with more violence,but that just doesn't go that way.As we are witnessing right now with wars in Iraq,and Afghanistan...

With his act of violence he just brought more,and it is now escalated to great measures.The USA is not doing what a great nation is supposed to do,they should be role models...and instead they only spew fear and hate.

Peace

<< 1   >>

join