It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If your life wasn't threatened?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
If the Nwo did not threaten life on earth whether it was human or enviromental, what can be so bad about the nwo?

I pose this question to have other perspectives on the subject.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
well, this is my last reply for the evening, but i like your question, so here it goes:

Ive wondered the same thing for quite some time now. I suppose there is something along the line of a NWO in place now, and really would it be so bad? Why would they kill us? They need us to consume and produce. Without us, you have no "them". So what bad would they do? Take away the guns? good. I hate guns and have no use for them whatsoever. Take away free speech? What is free speech? The crap we watch on tv? Thats out and out brainwashing there. News shows are all biased, and we are basicly a country run by lawyers.

The rest of the world is another story. Its one big pie and everyone wants a piece of it. Well, there isnt enough pie to go around. So someone needs to step in and distribute the pie fairly.

So heres my point. We are pretty much there. What real freedom do we have here? We have more people in jail than anyother country..well maybe china, but they do just shoot alot..back to point..You can't do anything hgere without goin to jail. What freedoms? You cant have a prostitute (yet its free to give away) You cant take drugs to make you feel good (unless the doctors give you pills, and they never have any side effects, do they?)
Every friggin thing is taxed to death or grossly over priced. We live in a society that pretty much says it takes money to make money...

so how free are we? maybe the "NWO" started years ago and we cant see a difference anymore...dont know about you, but i dont feel "free"

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I wonder what would happen to Multi-national corporations if their was a Benign NWO. I would also would be curious how elections of a Benign NWO would function. Would a universal currency be used, gradually brought in, would currency stay as it is, or a combination.

Additionally I would forsee a Benign NWO functioning if it was overtly Egaliterian. Even if the coin is flipped questions are going to come out of it, but I will admit that it is something few consider.

afterthought:What would be the meaning of a GNP? Would it simply be a reflection of a unified global economy?(in terms of general production)

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I think the NWO, if it exists, will slowly put whatever mechanisms in place they want using the democratic process, until one day they have control or the ability to gain control over whatever they want. I don�t think there will be one day when they spring the news on us, and march us into camps to be shot. There may be a dramatic shift in the style of our government, but without the people they have nothing to govern.

That said, laws are only pertinent to those who chose to follow them. They try to overcome this by doing whatever they can to remove the claws of the public. If they take away our ability to fight back, we really have no other choice but to do what they say if the democratic process is removed.

Ultimately, I think I would end up putting my life in danger by failure to comply, and end up in a shoot or be shot situation. If I was never threatened, fine, everyone else can go on doing what they want. But I refuse to fall in line just because someone tells me to.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
maybe the nwo wont be as bad as everyone makes it out to be when it comes into power but because of the fact that there killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civillians that they suck a$$ and must die.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutehalo
maybe the nwo wont be as bad as everyone makes it out to be when it comes into power but because of the fact that there killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civillians that they suck a$$ and must die.

Their killing people now?? where i must ask

This New World Order is probably waiting in the wings and I do not feel that they are pulling the strings on world events.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well, I won't stand by to be treated like a slave or some "lower ranked" person by the government. There just humans, they have nothing more then I do. They won't take my freedom without a fight. I CAN live where ever I want, and I CAN do what ever I want. There just people and I don't have to listen to some made up rules by a bunch of rich, power hungry, politicians and militants.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sublime4372
So heres my point. We are pretty much there. What real freedom do we have here? We have more people in jail than anyother country..well maybe china, but they do just shoot alot..back to point..You can't do anything hgere without goin to jail. What freedoms? You cant have a prostitute (yet its free to give away) You cant take drugs to make you feel good (unless the doctors give you pills, and they never have any side effects, do they?)
Every friggin thing is taxed to death or grossly over priced. We live in a society that pretty much says it takes money to make money...

so how free are we? maybe the "NWO" started years ago and we cant see a difference anymore...dont know about you, but i dont feel "free"

You sure got that right... the "NWO" has already been in control for years. And we, the few among the many huddled masses, are just begining to see how far their reach stretches. I mean to supposedly to be the most free country on Earth, they (our freindly Government agencies) sure try to shut us up when anyone tries to speak the truth as they see it, and it doesn't comply with their standards. Either by extensive fines, or by trying to make us appear like we're insane.

Look at our current political system. About the only way to obtain an elected office theses days is to either be related to someone currently holding a high position, or being rich enough to buy one outright.

Anyway, enough of my banter, let know your opinions on it. U2U me if you don't wish to post publicly.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Money is corrupt. I believe that we need to become a communist nation where people share and the government recruits citizens to do certain things that need to be done in order to preserve our society.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If we could actually this as one world, then I think it would be wonderful. Each person can help others in world. Others can move freely and live and work where they want to, they would not feel as oppressed. No need to worry about tariffs. Many many more things..... BUT.......... This fairytale will never happen. There are too many people that would lose control and they would not want that to happen. Too many people feel that they are ABOVE the rest and do not want equality for real. Too many greedy people only looking out for themselves.

The concept of it is wonderful actually, but the reality if it will never happen, unless it becomes a police state.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It may be possible to maintain a nation of a minimum of 2 million people that way, but it would be hard to live a communist life with any more. The rest of the people simply wouldn't be needed.

new topics

top topics

join