It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take the 2011 ATS User Survey

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberspy

I respect that and want the same thing.

I am still a little uneasy....I don't do surveys online no matter where they pop up.

SO I am not trying to take the piss out of you....I just was asking.
edit on 5-5-2011 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Who said it was bad?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Interesting.. Answered part - as it appears more for an american audience wasnt able to answer all.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
like the survey part about being on TV

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I don’t know what a social networking/media site is. So I just clicked sometimes.

And does ATS radio live count as Radio: talk programming? If it does, well I clicked sometimes for that as well.
I also didn’t understand this --> Offer a subscription to premium, expert-written content.

And why did you want to know how much money we have? If I have to start paying to be here with my ATS family, I’ll have to pack my suit case and find a new home, I’m lucky if I have bread and basic groceries, let alone pay for internet and the sites I visit.

Oh and I love the idea of having an ATS coffee table book. You know like the Madonna one, only less nudity.

The Magazine would be good too, id save a few dollars up just to have a nice glossy magazine to read, as I don’t read any of the woman’s weekly or new idea magazines.

Well I hope I helped out some, by filling it in.

Whateva X x x

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
SO.

I needed to find my former papers as when ever i visit a site or interact within a site i keep notes as far as how and what tweaks according to my opinion would i merge into what ever site i am researching.

Moving right along, the most viable smart phone app for ats would require it to be divided as a site for the phone app, since there are far too many branches for it to be practical at this moment of tech within cell phones. So i guess the division of for example ATS app, BTS app, also an app were people could post similar to how tweet is running, for example " major accident at "x" city/sate/time and that can be rss fed into the main web site within a section for example name, just happening
But sure the smart phone is something that is obviously well worth the time and effort.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld
I just completed the survey and wanted to add two things. First is there is no option for "divorced". Second is the fragile earth forum is what I visit most but it was not on the list.....space was listed twice though.

Guess I probably won't bother taking it then since I am divorced and almost exclusively visit the fragile earth forum. I see fragile earth is in it now.

Whilst talking about user surveys you won't get the poor souls who have not become visitors yet since they will have probably been driven away by the ridiculous dates on the topics in the side bar. There was one today - 1 day ago it said. It was March 17th!!! There are several like this. Not good PR at all.

Mobile apps do not interest me. Mobile phones are for ringing people not playing computers. Investigative reporter? MSM here we come!
edit on 5/5/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Well this IS a conspiracy site.

What else should a good conspirator say/do?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Took it...

Work for the government

I knew it!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I'm really surprised by that. I've been wanting a full featured ATS App for a long time now..

Me too.

I travel a lot, and use the mobile site, but it is not the same

Also when I go outside to smoke, I like to read and smoke.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I completed the survey. I hope I helped a little. It was
one of the more well written surveys I've seen.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Well this IS a conspiracy site.

What else should a good conspirator say/do?

Compare this with facebook and the rest of the web and the dumb surveys online.
I try to watch a free movie online and need to do a survey....is this any different??
Its the internet....I am sick of people caring what i do because i don't care what they do.

edit on 5-5-2011 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ATTENTION

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well I took the survey...I love survey's but what is the point?

Do they do these often? I dont remember in the two years I have been here doing a survey like this...

I guess I'm slightly paranoid
but hey I don't mind I love this place and I never leave it. I have no life!!!

So is this just to see the demographics of who views the site?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Done and Done Anything to help out the site.

Trowa

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
So this is the kind of information you swear on your grandma's grave you would NEVER sell to another party, right?

well.. the personal info doesn't have to true..
odd they put that in there ..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I took your survey...now can I have my 20 points back that were recently deducted for excessive quoting?
If not I will not be releasing any more personal info. LOL

Just kidding......or am I?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Done deal. Looking forward to seeing the results; I've always been curious about the demographics. I'm sure it's a "melting pot".

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Happy to help my favorite site!
That wasn't too bad at all

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I'm in favor of as survey about the survey!
That is all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join