It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take the 2011 ATS User Survey

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by viber8
I couldn't get past the first page as job options don't apply to me. A student option would be nice? I don't mind taking the survey for ATS.

Yes, they left OUT a few important options. If a person is -retired- or -disabled- they would also have to check the "unemployed" option.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Interesting point on the glossy magazine Having worked in publishing in the past I have often considered the idea of a monthly magazine on conspiracy theories, I think there is a good market for it and a good possible advertising revenue stream similar to that of Alex Jones. In fact Im surprised it hasn't been done.
edit on 5-5-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

Then you might enjoy Paranoia Magazine

Awesome publication.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

done and done. i picked just about everything for the future lol.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Done! That was interesting So. I needed a different option for how long I am on ATS though, some days its WAY over hopping on 6 times...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Took seconds to complete.

Cake.

Awaiting results!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Some interesting preliminary results, already with more than 300 responses (it's also linked on the site home).

The number-one "future" initiative is a runaway leader: employ one or more investigative reporters. "Live events" is a strong second.

A surprising response is in the middle of the pack (if not lower) of "future" initiatives: deploy a mobile app.

Definitely go for the mobile app, its a sure winner hands down.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
On the results, could we have an ATS choice for investigative reporters? It would make life so much more exciting if we can choose who 'we' want...

Also different groups for different topics ok?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Took the survey. Answered all bet two questions.

1.) Income: Sorry, none of your darned business.

2.) Marital Status: There was no Separated/Divorced no children option.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

No sir.
Your t&c says to not give personal information online if i am correct.
This survey can kiss my bum bum.
Age,marital status, etc etc.
Why do you want my personal information on the life i live and who i am anyways??
I really don't care what you think and what you do.....why do you care about what i think and do??

What is the motivation behind this again???

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

As has been stated multiple times, no completed responses are associated with users.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Yeah but... this is the biggest surprise so far. A mobile app is second from the bottom... only one other initiative is scoring lower.

It's early though, we just passed 500 respondents.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Drum, the guy is just trying to make the boards better.

Anyone who wants to really know who and where you are, what you do and when. Can do so easily.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Don't you think with the issues of online privacy (yes i know you stated it will not be shared) that people might feel awkward giving personal info online about what they make and how many kids etc etc??(after all,the t&c says not to give personal info)
Maybe with all the data mining,a paranoid guy like me might think this is more of that stuff people like me fear??

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
First of all its only really for Americans with units in dollars and education level measured by American standards.

I partially agree with that. As I do not live in the US I just converted Euros to Dollars (has anyone noticed that the Dollar is again too low when compared to the Euro?) and the education level names.

A surprising response is in the middle of the pack (if not lower) of "future" initiatives: deploy a mobile app.

Some people just give too much importance to mobile phones. I don't even have one.

But, being someone that loves statistics, I think this is a great idea.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Yeah but... this is the biggest surprise so far. A mobile app is second from the bottom... only one other initiative is scoring lower.

It's early though, we just passed 500 respondents.

Indeed, its way to early for positive count. But you should also notify your other guys to keep on eye on this particular thread as there will be both positive and negative feedback. Keeping the interaction alive is obviously the crucial side to this poll.

Also to note, with all the negative iphone data encryption issues that has hit the world regarding tracking and what have you, this will have some sort of impact on the poll results. A key factor to keep in mind, in my opinion, is the least amount personal data needed to be input into the app assures its future success.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I'm really surprised by that. I've been wanting a full featured ATS App for a long time now..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I partially agree with that. As I do not live in the US I just converted Euros to Dollars (has anyone noticed that the Dollar is again too low when compared to the Euro?) and the education level names.

Which means American goods are cheaper to buy abroad and exports will rise. Why is that bad?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I filled it out, but had to put "retired" because there wasn't a "homemaker" option.
The questions were a bit odd - there isn't really much I would want to change/add (except for the DANG ADS!). But, I guess it was a nice test-run!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

That was quite painless. It will be interesting to see the results. The only minor issue is the married/children question but I answered with the closest option for me.
edit on 5-5-2011 by sunsetatdawn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I took the survey I hope it helps

One thing I saw that I liked was the seminars, ufo field investigation and a glossy magazine.

Niceone, that would be great.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join