It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take the 2011 ATS User Survey

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Sorry to criticize but I am guessing that’s part of what this survey is all about.

First of all its only really for Americans with units in dollars and education level measured by American standards. The questions are not about giving feedback on the running of the site and staff performance (something I think is a must), I don’t really understand why ATS needs to know how much i earn or what age bracket i fall into. Also the stuff about paying for premium content i think everyone will agree to should always be a big no no. I was expecting allot more from this survey was this just a test run?

I do have to agree with kevinunknown....it is based on the American way...so to speak. I may live in this country...but I am not a typical American.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I took the survey happily.

I really like it. A good way to see what your members are interested in and a great way to see what the members want in the future.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

They must be tracking us for something.

I went back and tried again. I got the first page this time, so filled it out and hit Next. The page refreshed to the default answers... It won't go to page two...

Maybe we're just not meant to be included in the statistics...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Did my part

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Just took the survey.

Very much so looking forward to see what comes of this.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

ATS is the ONLY exception to my rule: I would never belong to a club that would allow me to be a member.

( I stole that line from Woody Allen and as Crakeur pointed out, he stole it from Groucho Marx.)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I took the survey.

I win.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I was expecting something other than a job application when I clicked the link.

Why not use the software you bought for something more useful and fun for US? Or is this purely for use from a business angle? You don't need to sell the info but could make money from the information and the majority of the questions you ask on the first page can be answered if you use your own "Live Quantcast Demographics Data" for ATS site statistics HERE

Nice try. Thanks for the effort, but no thanks.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Some interesting preliminary results, already with more than 300 responses (it's also linked on the site home).

The number-one "future" initiative is a runaway leader: employ one or more investigative reporters. "Live events" is a strong second.

A surprising response is in the middle of the pack (if not lower) of "future" initiatives: deploy a mobile app.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Some of your suggestions are real winners.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Interesting point on the glossy magazine Having worked in publishing in the past I have often considered the idea of a monthly magazine on conspiracy theories, I think there is a good market for it and a good possible advertising revenue stream similar to that of Alex Jones. In fact Im surprised it hasn't been done.
edit on 5-5-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Done my bit..

not something I would usually do but am happy to do for ATS.

There's nothing a psychologist could get from the survey that they can't get out of my posts.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Done. Could use a little tweaking, though.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
took the survey and now am waiting for the men in black helicopters (or barring that Wakko, Yakko and Dot) to come and haul me away....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

This is a good idea that I didn't consider. My thoughts were about a magazine for members or something along those lines, and my green mind wouldn't allow me to say yes.

Finals week has me thinking about other things than what I was reading.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I couldn't get past the first page as job options don't apply to me. A student option would be nice? I don't mind taking the survey for ATS.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

it's also linked on the site home

Can you be more specific? I'm trying to find it but am not sure where to look. Closest I could find is the site stats page but that doesn't show the info.

A surprising response is in the middle of the pack (if not lower) of "future" initiatives: deploy a mobile app.

Not personally big on mobile apps. I like to be on a real computer when visiting ATS. My vote in the survey went to the hiring of investigators/researchers. That excited me and is something I would drool over if you guys ever implemented that. I would love to read the work of REAL investigative journalists.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I just completed the survey and wanted to add two things. First is there is no option for "divorced". Second is the fragile earth forum is what I visit most but it was not on the list.....space was listed twice though.

Ps ..I love your avatar
lol

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

If you expand... I am offering my skills as a writer and graphic artist... [grin]

Easy survey. I enjoyed taking it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

Yeah, and no "cohabitating" either.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join