It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Mark Warner of Virginia Provides New Video For Persons to Say Thanks to the Navy Seals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This is a new video released 5-5-2011 by the Senator. Osama Bin Laden is dead, accept it or not, that is your choice. From the Senator's webpage if you would like to leave a comment:

warner.senate.gov...

Senator Warner is providing this new comment feature that allows constituents to send messages to the U.S. Navy SEAL personnel who conducted the successful raid in Pakistan this week that resulted in the death of the world’s most-wanted terrorist, Osama bin Laden.

“These Navy commandos can never be celebrated at parades, press conferences or photo ops. But I believe a lot of Virginians, and many Americans, would like to say ‘thank you,’” Senator Warner said.

“Through their intensive training, extreme precision and the quiet effectiveness that has always been their trademark, these Navy SEALs succeeded in an extraordinary mission. I am proud of them, and I look forward to sharing these messages of support with members of our Navy SEAL community.”

edit on 5/5/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I dedicate this piece of music to those Navy Seals.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Interesting short video about the Navy Seals posted on youtube.com May 3. 2011 by ABC News:

join