It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why There is No Pictures of Bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I read this one somewhere and it made the most logical (as in comparing it to previous events how extremists act) and am set on it. I don't expect many to be interested as everyone has their own little way of believing but I'll say my take. Osama may/may not have done all that's been specified but he was the figurehead of the Taliban, of every suicide bomber attack and every 'terror' attack. When the news told people of another, it was another tally added to Bin Laden.

Since he was the 'figure head' and the US killed him (I don't agree with celebrating the death by the way, I think it's rather inhumane to celebrate any death) they had to do a 'proper' Muslim burial. Why? Because if the pictures were leaked, rest assured there'd be a s*** storm of extremists yelling and screaming and wanting blood. I know not all Muslims are like that, I'm saying the extremists, the ones who use terror as an excuse or are fanatics thinking they're doing good.

If the US had 'disrespected' Bin Laden's body by either showing the pictures or not giving him a 'proper' (what the Muslims deem, burial at sea) burial, extremists would be having a hay day. Literally. Because their 'leader', their.. 'Idol'? is dead. I fancy studying people's reactions. There is still a lot of 'primal' instincts in the world today. This isn't to discuss who did 9/11 or anything. I'm just stating the logical reason as to why they're not realeased.: Because some people are still essentially savage animals that cling onto old beliefs till the very end, and bring everyone and anyone they can with them.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

You go ahead and believe what they spoon feed you, then. Just don't call it "logical." If you think they'll get extreme over a freakin' photo, then they'll be even more extreme over the fact that Osama was attacked, that he was killed, that he was killed unarmed, that he wasn't given a trial, etc. It's really pathetic how everyone tries to justify what their wise overlords tells them to believe.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Come on Jake!

Give a star and flag just to see what he will say next!

Yes, alCIAda will now be angry which we will use to justify the coming false flags that will rally all the sheeple to our side of the pasture.

Beware the boogy man!

Sorry as that video is completely irrelevant and simply fell out!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakeLeMaster
reply to post by OneLife

You go ahead and believe what they spoon feed you, then. Just don't call it "logical." If you think they'll get extreme over a freakin' photo, then they'll be even more extreme over the fact that Osama was attacked, that he was killed, that he was killed unarmed, that he wasn't given a trial, etc. It's really pathetic how everyone tries to justify what their wise overlords tells them to believe.

AMEN brother!! On top of all of this crap, people even on HERE are questioning why people think there is a conspiracy here?? If you are on this site you are supposed to deny ignorance, not embrace it.... The sheeple who believe there is no conspiracy here need to let the master shepherd (Obama) lead you all to wherever he wants..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I wonder , perhaps it's not OBL that they are trying to hide , but rather something in the back ground of the photo that was not intended to be captured .

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JakeLeMaster

*clears throat* ahem. You are driven by the same fear that you think drives the 'sheeple'. If they released the photo of the 'Idol', their 'Savior', the Extremists would create a s*** storm. Only if they release the photo and that happens would you understand. Because there is no photo showing their Savior, they have no excuse to act upon their instincts.

You see, humans still caught in the primal instincts need an excuse to act like savages. The extremists are just like that. Until they catch on either with a photo literally showing their Savior dead, they wouldn't act upon it as much. I really can't put into words nor dumb myself down to your level to try to explain it. I'm even trying to here but it's not working.

Let me put it this way: Do 'looters' (like in the USA after the tornado) only act upon looting stores once they actually SEE that the area is damaged and able to be looted, or do they immediately go down their because the News said the town was devasted? They have to SEE it themselves for their primal instincts to turn on if they don't already have control. In this day and age when the Mass consciousness looks at the government skeptically, that also means the Extremists do as well because MOST people believe it.

Tried to explain it the best I could..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Because he was in uniform and the PTB are not very good at photoshop, see my thread for which uniform.
Just my 2 cents is all.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Right, because "disrespecting" the BODY (pics?) is so much worse than, oh I don't know...murdering him(!)

It makes no sense for the stated reasons, therefore they are lying about something.

(oops killed a few of the wrong people, better make it go away)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Now your thinking, keep digging.
There is something in there that would be to quote matt and trey,......"Awkward".

(Edit)
And it was not the bottle of bacon bits on the counter top.
edit on 5-5-2011 by g146541 because: mmmmmmm Bacon.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

If the US had 'disrespected' Bin Laden's body by either showing the pictures or not giving him a 'proper' (what the Muslims deem, burial at sea) burial, extremists would be having a hay day
reply to post by OneLife

But it has been said that the burial at sea is not the proper muslim burial. I even think the white house officials are walking away from that resoning.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Muslims should only be buried at sea if they die at sea and it is impossible to get back to land within the required timeframe.

To kill him on land and the bury him at sea is quite insulting to the religion. Why they couldn't have just buried him somewhere in Afghanistan I would never know.

And before you say they did not want the opportunity of a shrine being created, why ask Saudi Arabia to take his body?

Believe me, his death will have pissed enough extremists off anyway. They hate us, always have , always will and will not settle until the west is predominantley Islamic.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

The extremists hate us anyway, regardless of how we treat OBL's body. It doesn't matter what we do, they will still hate us. I think that treating OBL's body with "respect" just goes to show how weak America has become. What we should have done was drug his body through the streets of Manhattan, and then set it on fire at ground zero.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
There is no body of Osama bin Laden to take photos of.

That's why they're not releasing it.

Anyway, let's say they did kill him, why would they care about respecting his burial according to Muslim tradition (it's Muslim tradition to be buried at sea?) when people have always said that Osama is NOT a real Muslim due to his violence and extremism. To treat him as a Muslim, would not be respecting Muslims. They intentionally killed him, you can't get more disrespecting than that. Photo or not, the intent is set us up for the second 9/11 supposedly done by angry terrorists.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

You theory is interesting except Muslims don't bury their dead at sea. Putting them in the dirt is what they do with the dead. So the whole nonsense of a "Muslim burial" is a no-go. They put him out to sea fast so there would be no arguing about it and no grave site to turn into a monument. That is, if they are telling the truth about killing him. I have yet to see evidence of that.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
There is already a few threads discussing the non release of the OBL photographs.

Please add your comments to one or more of them.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join