It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 Signs That The Collapse Of Our Modern World Has Already Begun.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stygmartyrZA
I feel like crying..

Why are they doing this to the people of this earth?

I think the answer lies in the definition of they, and the lack of humanity they possess,
and by lack of humanity, the possibility is that they are not human at all.

why??? because the wealthy have determined that there are too many people using up valuable resources and the population needs to be reduced. and who needs to be done away with? the poor of course, because unlike in previous ages, the vast labor pools required for massive profits are no longer needed. they only want to keep the best educated and wealthiest around. they simply want more poor people to die, so the poor do not sponge off of them.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

With that said; I fear some sort of civil war is on the brink, it's already starting with the many protests occuring, they will just continue, and once the people are tired of the brute force the law is using to silence them, no doubt there will be retaliation world wide..

It is inevitable..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ultraman2011
Good points! I have felt for awhile that we are going through a major paradim shift....oil is running out, but demand is going up....and their is no viable alternative .The US is winding down as a Super Power, the weather is going wonky, the financial situation is falling apart across the world...common sense is a thing of the past.

The world will be very different place by 2050.

There are hundreds of viable alternatives, just none of them are convenient for the multinationals involved.

I already knew this would happen soon, its a matter of time before capitalism and TPTB actually fall from their little fake reality

#1: Thats all what Global warming is about, more warmth=more energy. Wild weather will be a fact of life till we get our act together. But GW is all made up so never mind.

#2: Bees, Butterflys etc. etc., mankind has been causing an extinction event for some time. Lets dial up the spirits of the carrier pidgeons and talk about the "end of the modern world".

#3: Science was the problem? thats a bit unfair. I would blame engineers before I would blame scientists and corporate money grubbers looking to cut corners before I would blame science.

#4: Hmm, I see just as many people saying wikileaks is a hero.

#5: Parents always know best? I won't get into that one.

#6: Price of gas has more to do with the problem.

#7: I will remember this the next time they post their record profits.

#8: Lets end the evil GMO food because we all know before that all of our food was in its natural state, untouched by human intervention

#9: Can I tell my neighbor to stop giving me tomatoes now?

#10: Can it be counterfeiting is its printed by the people who are supposed to print it? no.

#11: Speak for yourself, not everyone else.

#12: Does that mean the pieces about the kitties and puppies is utter fabrication too?

#13: If only we could stop people from getting sick! darn it!

#14: Because radiation is not bombarding the planet all day long.

1 That's certainly the cause, Agree with you there buddy

2 But bees is going too far, bees are the chain that has kept the whole food chain together, without bees we are screwed

3 You are right, but you have to remember that we are always going further, this time is nuclear energy next will be antimatter energy or some stupid idea with the potential of wiping out the planet

4 They are heroes, but governments are still chasing them

5 Human rights? I won't get into that one

6 Has nothing to do with that, the human population keeps growing (we are now 7 billion, a couple years ago we were just 6.5) and space is running short

7 I won't even bother

8 Yeah, because we should really play with genetic engineering

9 Oh, honey...

10 yes?

11 Common, I just told all my friends about the size of the US debt, they where sure the US was loaning money to everyone because it had no debts

12 do you even watch the news?

13 ¬¬

14 Thats the natural state, cesium is really really dangerous

Well according to your posts, you are either in denial because of point #11, you are in denial because you can't really believe this is happening or you are in denial because you are not capable of being serious

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Great post! I should read the article but the dumbing down deserves a sub heading. Most of western humanity has been in a trance for decades. It is a necessary part of the process.

I believe we really must hit rock bottom in order for the new age to come to be completely different. If we weren't in a trance, we would have rebelled long before the necessary extreme manifistations to occur.

Greed must get out of control. Oil must nearly destroy the earth. GMO's must nearly corrupt our Divine biosphere and so on.

Once everything seems out of control and beyond help of secular humanists, there will be #15. the global spiritual awakening. It is also happening all around us bit it's in the early stages.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by stygmartyrZA
I feel like crying..

Why are they doing this to the people of this earth?

I think the answer lies in the definition of they, and the lack of humanity they possess,
and by lack of humanity, the possibility is that they are not human at all.

why??? because the wealthy have determined that there are too many people using up valuable resources and the population needs to be reduced. and who needs to be done away with? the poor of course, because unlike in previous ages, the vast labor pools required for massive profits are no longer needed. they only want to keep the best educated and wealthiest around. they simply want more poor people to die, so the poor do not sponge off of them.

You are kidding right? after this is over, money will be worth nothing, and they will suffer what they caused.ç
Also, the average (note: average, not even wealthy) US citizen uses around 10 times the resources that one person actually needs., is not that there are too many people, is that a few moronic idiots just want more and more.
edit on 6/5/2011 by mbartelsm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbartelsm

is that a few moronic idiots just want more and more.

For example, our 'amazing' Gov who just decides to print more money when they want to go to war..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
In the UK the 2010 frozen spell broke records and now we have just experienced the driest April on record. Globally two massive Tsunamis within ten years, major earthquakes, flooding etc etc, you are right, its already begun.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Response by point.

1. Much of this can be attributed to higher temps. As for earthquakes, check this out, Link as you can see we're not beyond usual numbers yet, ahead but things may still slow down.

2. I actually agree with this, lack of bees is going to do serious damage to anything that doesn't self pollinate. I also agree that it's probably some type of pesticide doing this.

3. Nuclear science hasn't failed, the military complex failed nuclear science by using uranium instead of thorium. If we were using thorium we wouldn't have these problems, it's literally better in every possible way except that it's very difficult to make weapons with.

4. It seems to me that people are split right down the middle on this, I will say that the treatment being given to the soldier that leaked many of these documents is disgusting and against everything the U.S. was founded on.

5. Not going to comment on this. I've only heard a bit about this but I do believe in the rising police state and see this as a bad portent of things to come.

6. Sky rocketing of food prices is due to a variety of factors, including government subsidies of ethanol and rising transportation costs. I have seen few crop failures, if anything where I'm at things have been going well for quite awhile. This year will be different though, the flooding in Missouri and late planting in Iowa (at least my part of it) could have catastrophic effects, but I'll wait until harvest. California on the other hand is going and has been going down hill since the aquifers there are rapidly depleting.

7. Obviously better safety measures are needed here, as well as more careful operators.

8. I actually laughed at this, we've been genetically modifying plants and animals for thousands of years, take an agricultural history class. Wool in sheep for instance is actually an incredible recessive trait, grain has been modified since the earliest farmers, to increase their production, literally thousands of years ago. It's not something new, it may have accelerated but it isn't new, and by and large isn't unsafe.

9. The grocery store I work at part time actually stopped carrying organic dairy products. This was due to the fact that a lot of these places are delivering it illegally ( not using refrigerated trucks, literally selling it out of the backs of their cars.) After reading about it on natural news, I think there's more to this story that isn't being told.

10. The federal reserve can't counterfeit money, they're the one's licensed to produce it. It doesn't really fall into counterfeiting unless you can't legally do it.

11. Agreed, except for the pasteurized, processed food part. Jersey Shore that's all that needs to be said about that.

12. I agree that we aren't being told everything, much of the truth is being hidden.

13. Maybe the waste run off from pharmacutical plants, but human waste polluting the soil? cmon. I agree that people are over medicated, but when you look at the ingredients, compared to body mass of person, amount absorbed, then the amount that ends up in food is ridiculously miniscule, this is just fear mongering.

14. I thought that this was going somewhere, I even agree with some of the points, then the stupidity of the last line really hit me. Making the whole human race infertile, yeah then the whole thing goes extinct, because that really benefits someone. Another point is, radiation isn't deadly, only some kinds of it and often those are only deadly in large doses.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by anilater
reply to post by RUSSO

14. I thought that this was going somewhere, I even agree with some of the points, then the stupidity of the last line really hit me. Making the whole human race infertile, yeah then the whole thing goes extinct, because that really benefits someone. Another point is, radiation isn't deadly, only some kinds of it and often those are only deadly in large doses.

About that, cesium is a funny behaving material, it releases small doses of gamma rays (which are capable of directly mutating DNA) BUT it releases those amounts not for a couple of months not even for a couple of years but for a couple of decades that plus the fact that radiation damage is cumulative will be a catastrophe for the next generation.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mbartelsm

Very good points. Thanks.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Dude, the world is a much better place. Usama's Been Gotten, oil dropped below 100/barrel. Consciousness is rapidly expanding. Peopel are upbeat and positive. Feel the vibe and shuck that negativity.

Our World is mass migrating towards a beautiful, peaceful wonderful and better place.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
We are turning to another chapter of human history......hopefully it'll be for the better.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LexMustReturn
reply to post by RUSSO

Dude, the world is a much better place. Usama's Been Gotten, oil dropped below 100/barrel. Consciousness is rapidly expanding. Peopel are upbeat and positive. Feel the vibe and shuck that negativity.

Our World is mass migrating towards a beautiful, peaceful wonderful and better place.

Are you serious? Better place? where? OBL been gotten turned the world a better place?

Staged Al Qaeda Rail Attack Plot To Be Used To Further Implement TSA At “Soft” Spots Nationwide?

Just days after the staged media spectacle of the assassination of Osama Bin Laden, the corporate media and the Department of Homeland Security have released intelligence that claims that Al Qaeda is considering attacking U.S. railroads on the 10th anniversary of the September 11th terror attacks.

In a move that is sure to further heighten the fears of local police nationwide, the Department of Homeland Security issued an alert to police about the information that they had “uncovered.”

“The information was obtained from material seized by Navy SEALs in their raid in Pakistan when they killed al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden on May 1, another U.S. official said, speaking anonymously. U.S. commandos seized computer drives and other material from the compound where bin Laden had been staying,” reported The Associated Press.

The whole Bin Laden assassination Psi Op is now being used to push the police state in America to a whole new level.

At this point it seems likely that the major reason for the unveiling of a dead man was to condition the public into accepting TSA groping in train stations, malls, sporting venues, and any other major public event.

Yesterday, CBS News reported that experts fear retaliation over the death of the Al Qaeda leader and that the only way to stop such an attack is to implement TSA security checkpoints at soft spots nationwide.

We now live in a country where innocent civilians are now subject to TSA harassment, double pat downs, checkpoints at “soft” spots and 24/7 electronic surveillance all in the name of an invisible enemy ironically named the War on Terror.

Source
Source 2

And what good is oil dropped below 100/barrel if:

Obama administration floats draft plan to tax cars by the mile

The Obama administration has floated a transportation authorization bill that would require the study and implementation of a plan to tax automobile drivers based on how many miles they drive.

The plan is a part of the administration's Transportation Opportunities Act, an undated draft of which was obtained this week by Transportation Weekly.

The White House, however, said the bill is only an early draft that was not formally circulated within the administration.

“This is not an administration proposal," White House spokeswoman Jennifer Psaki said. "This is not a bill supported by the administration. This was an early working draft proposal that was never formally circulated within the administration, does not taken into account the advice of the president’s senior advisers, economic team or Cabinet officials, and does not represent the views of the president.”

Source

The only expanding consciousness I find is here on ATS and some few sites on the world. The majority of population still sleep.

I hope you enjoy and feel the vibe of your better world

edit on 6-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Gamma rays are pretty much what I was referring to as on of the truly deadly rays. I'm not disputing the use only the purpose. This was actually one of the parts that I thought was making somewhat of a point. I'm just arguing against the authors conclusion.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LexMustReturn
reply to post by RUSSO

If oil is so cheap then why the smurf am I still paying $4.00 a gallon for fuel?
As far as the consciousness expanding, it's only do to the fact that everyday we become more aware that the government really is out to destroy us. Who do you know that is upbeat and positive right now? Besides yourself.

Please, share your unicorn milk and rainbow dust with the rest of us because we could all use a little bit of what you're smoking.
edit on 5/6/2011 by amaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The weather does indeed seem to be getting a bit more mental. We're not even halfway through the year and we've had so much strange stuff kick off. If we have another major event this month then I'll be inclined to believe something dodgy is going on. hopefully it'll be quiet though. I have no wish to see another Japan style disaster.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by anilater

Gamma rays are pretty much what I was referring to as on of the truly deadly rays. I'm not disputing the use only the purpose. This was actually one of the parts that I thought was making somewhat of a point. I'm just arguing against the authors conclusion.

I agree with you that the human race going infertile is absurd, but a big percentage (max 10%) of the world's population will give birth to infertile kids.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by anilater

But what about the Witches?

My point is that at any point in time you can find 14 signs that civilzation is going down the tubes.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm not really sure what any of these signs have to do with anything really. It seems like a bunch of random stuff plucked from the air to try and prove a point? Odd thread.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Escrotumus
I'm not really sure what any of these signs have to do with anything really. It seems like a bunch of random stuff plucked from the air to try and prove a point? Odd thread.

You not sure but you think it is a odd thread

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join