reply to post by RUSSO
Response by point.
1. Much of this can be attributed to higher temps. As for earthquakes, check this out,
as you can see we're not beyond usual numbers yet, ahead but
things may still slow down.
2. I actually agree with this, lack of bees is going to do serious damage to anything that doesn't self pollinate. I also agree that it's probably
some type of pesticide doing this.
3. Nuclear science hasn't failed, the military complex failed nuclear science by using uranium instead of thorium. If we were using thorium we
wouldn't have these problems, it's literally better in every possible way except that it's very difficult to make weapons with.
4. It seems to me that people are split right down the middle on this, I will say that the treatment being given to the soldier that leaked many of
these documents is disgusting and against everything the U.S. was founded on.
5. Not going to comment on this. I've only heard a bit about this but I do believe in the rising police state and see this as a bad portent of
things to come.
6. Sky rocketing of food prices is due to a variety of factors, including government subsidies of ethanol and rising transportation costs. I have
seen few crop failures, if anything where I'm at things have been going well for quite awhile. This year will be different though, the flooding in
Missouri and late planting in Iowa (at least my part of it) could have catastrophic effects, but I'll wait until harvest. California on the other
hand is going and has been going down hill since the aquifers there are rapidly depleting.
7. Obviously better safety measures are needed here, as well as more careful operators.
8. I actually laughed at this, we've been genetically modifying plants and animals for thousands of years, take an agricultural history class. Wool
in sheep for instance is actually an incredible recessive trait, grain has been modified since the earliest farmers, to increase their production,
literally thousands of years ago. It's not something new, it may have accelerated but it isn't new, and by and large isn't unsafe.
9. The grocery store I work at part time actually stopped carrying organic dairy products. This was due to the fact that a lot of these places are
delivering it illegally ( not using refrigerated trucks, literally selling it out of the backs of their cars.) After reading about it on natural
news, I think there's more to this story that isn't being told.
10. The federal reserve can't counterfeit money, they're the one's licensed to produce it. It doesn't really fall into counterfeiting unless you
can't legally do it.
11. Agreed, except for the pasteurized, processed food part. Jersey Shore that's all that needs to be said about that.
12. I agree that we aren't being told everything, much of the truth is being hidden.
13. Maybe the waste run off from pharmacutical plants, but human waste polluting the soil? cmon. I agree that people are over medicated, but when
you look at the ingredients, compared to body mass of person, amount absorbed, then the amount that ends up in food is ridiculously miniscule, this is
just fear mongering.
14. I thought that this was going somewhere, I even agree with some of the points, then the stupidity of the last line really hit me. Making the
whole human race infertile, yeah then the whole thing goes extinct, because that really benefits someone. Another point is, radiation isn't deadly,
only some kinds of it and often those are only deadly in large doses.