It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 Signs That The Collapse Of Our Modern World Has Already Begun.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Yea, I realise that, but as No. 11 states, they are not likely to survive the collapse. Nor are they likely to resist it. But once all is said and done, when those of us who are left, what are we to expect? I feel the world around us will be in such ruin, survival will be our only instinct, and all will know that TPTB are to blame. No one will willingly follow them.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelas210
The problem with our modern world is that our technologies and innovations have taken away "natural selection". This is why we are over-populated. The dumb survive just as easily as the intelligent. So i really cannot fault "them" for wanting to exercise population control as our planet is choking with 7b people.
edit on 6-5-2011 by angelas210 because: spelling error

You mean like this?

Leading Nazis, and early 1900 influential German biologists, revealed in their writings that Darwin’s theory and publications had a major influence upon Nazi race policies. Hitler believed that the human gene pool could be improved by using selective breeding similar to how farmers breed superior cattle strains. In the formulation of their racial policies, Hitler’s government relied heavily upon Darwinism, especially the elaborations by Spencer and Haeckel. As a result, a central policy of Hitler’s administration was the development and implementation of policies designed to protect the ‘superior race’. This required at the very least preventing the ‘inferior races’ from mixing with those judged superior, in order to reduce contamination of the latter’s gene pool. The ‘superior race’ belief was based on the theory of group inequality within each species, a major presumption and requirement of Darwin’s original ‘survival of the fittest’ theory. This philosophy culminated in the ‘final solution’, the extermination of approximately six million Jews and four million other people who belonged to what German scientists judged as ‘inferior races’.

Do you think if we kill the "dumbs" we will kill the greed ones too? I dont think "natural selection" would be the solution to our plorblems. Insted natural selection we have social selection.

Link
edit on 6-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by amaster
reply to post by RUSSO

Yea, I realise that, but as No. 11 states, they are not likely to survive the collapse. Nor are they likely to resist it. But once all is said and done, when those of us who are left, what are we to expect? I feel the world around us will be in such ruin, survival will be our only instinct, and all will know that TPTB are to blame. No one will willingly follow them.

but the damage will already be done. PTB will be safe unfortunately.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Let the transition start ASAP
for our futur generation sake

we live in a unegual unsustainable world
ruled by greed .. so no choice .. this world we live in today have to be modified for the better

i have sensed it since my youngest age
it will happen

but sadly it has to worsen to get better at the point where we are

You know, #11 is the core of my discontentment.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Good list. Here is my list.

Hoaxer John Titor may have studied the same prophecies that I have. I came to a few conclusions.

The U.S. unemployment rate is actually too high and the U.S. is on the brink of collapsing and breaking up into several large territories.

China will continue to grow in resource wealth and become a little more Democratic. Asian countries including Japan and Korea will beg to join a United Asia with China serving as a federal government. China will be the next great superpower while the U.S. will be factionalist.

But this will not lead to a great world war.

A large meteor passing by the earth may be causing earthquakes and subsequent mega tornadoes seen in the U.S. Japan and New Zealand. Parts of Japan will sink and become uninhabitable.

That same meteor may eventually hit the earth as reported by some prophets. The world will not end, but it will have to deal with the darkness resulting from the dust in the sky and food shortages.

Aliens will still not reveal themselves. Nor will they as many are just our great grandchildren going into the past to study us.

We're headed into a Star Trek future. That's pretty much how it will be. We will venture out and colonize planets in the constellation of Aquarius and Cancer.
edit on 6-5-2011 by ren1999 because: telling the far future

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ren1999

Lunatic. this guy predicted USA will split.

I dont buy it. USA is strong enought to know this would be a mistake.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
#4 - The vicious pursuit of Wikileaks - In an age of such rampant deceit, there is no room for the truth. So those who tell the truth (Wikileaks) are viciously pursued as if they were criminals.

So much truth just in that one alone

hmm..sad pun in sad

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
And ATS users are the last pocket of enlightenment? What's funny about these things is that I've seen thousands of them pop up on the forums and everyone blindly agrees or supports it. Which, if you think about it, is one of the arguments against the government.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Thank you for your post Russo - it explains / highlights so much that it is a wonder that more people around the world are not seeing this but I guess this is as a result of #11

The way the current "system" is set up can lead to only one thing - the destruction of all we know. I am so sick of the greed, ignorance and arrogance of our so called world leaders (read bleeders!) that I almost cannot wait for it to ultimately end.

I have been feeling so disempowered for so long that I have almost become apathetic to this destruction. And no it is not as a result of me being dumbed down by CNN e.t.c. it is just that it is so frustrating seeing blatant lies and abuses of power and not being able to do a damned thing about it - there is no truth or justice anymore let alone honor. The most frustrating part is that in order to live / survive on this planet, in this system means to are forced to succumb to it's evils - where are you going to get food to eat or water to drink if not through the system?

Urgh I am just depressing myself - my mission is to spread as much truth as I possibly can with an almost religious fervor in the hope that more people will wake up from their somnambulalism and that this will lead to change without giving two hoots at the raised eye browed looks I get and snide remarks about being a crackpot

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The fact we have been belittled to a few 100 gigabytes of virtual space, as a whole it will take our souls in the streets - to stand up against blind and hidden oppression. UFO's are fun to dream about, to continue to dream with a open voice in public, well - as one we must form a beast so great and dimensional to devour those that wish to suppress awareness and conscious beings -

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by toepick
#4 - The vicious pursuit of Wikileaks - In an age of such rampant deceit, there is no room for the truth. So those who tell the truth (Wikileaks) are viciously pursued as if they were criminals.

So much truth just in that one alone

hmm..sad pun in sad

Yeh, this concern me too because we here in ATS pursuits the truth. I hope the time where We will be pursued as if we were criminals never comes.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Thought provoking OP.

How do we empower ourselves, for the non-mother nature related issues?
edit on 6-5-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Whoa, this really raised a lot of questions and opened me a lot of doors to scenarios and stuff to think about.
Thank you very much for this.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There is just so much going on its hard to keep track of it all. The GMO really scares me.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
If they're going to radiate the planet, they're doing it wrong. That is a very stupid move, because it affects everything. Even underground, you have no choice but to completely seal yourself off for a few generations at least. All that pressure from CO2 alone will cause some serious issues-- unless they have some alien technology. Even then, they can't afford opening to our atmosphere at all if this is the case assuming GMO mass spread because the spores will leak in and contaminate everything [excluding radiation for a second too]. All it takes is one.

I honestly sometimes wonder if it's just humans in pure greed... because an 'elite' group of people would have better ways of doing this. I think it's just pure evil incarnated in human bodies that don't care what happens.
edit on 5/6/11 by NuclearMitochondria because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
First of all, this article bothers me because a lot of these points could be put into just one category, instead of separating them out into OMG 14 POINTS OF DOOM.

Also, because I watch CNN it means that I don't look at it from an outside opinion? I'm a "drooling" idiot? Right, thanks. I watch the mainstream news to see what they're saying and how they're saying it. I look past the surface, though, and form my own opinions. I'm sure others are the same, especially those here on ATS.

All in all, though, most of these points are true and very scary. The weather and crop failure worries me the most!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Seems to me that the Nazi's in Germany got hired by US after the end of the war and they just moved their influence here.

To me its a way better plan than declaring war on people and rounding them up into a camp into an oven.

Just drug them all, give them bad food, water, mind numbing entertainment, and let them kill themselves.

Fun times indeed

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I was going to post a thread about (pretty much) the same exact thing as the OP - as I saw the thread pop up as ATS loaded my youtube playlist had this come on... thought it to be very thoughtful of life to play it at this very moment for me -- I'll post lyrics only because they're that good & relate so much to the destruction/devestation & basically how we need peace (guess who it is anyone?).

Bob Marley started such a great movement -- his sons kept it going in a fashion much like his - awesome lyrics to say the very least!

irie days come on play
let the angels fly let the devils die
got to do what you can with the time at hand
Ali boom mah yeah Ali boom mah yeah
don't worry your mind its just the test of time
in five years these be the good old days

no one knows what the future holds for everything has a season
its not a time for war its a time for peace
tomorrow knows tomorrow woes
I remember when grandpa use to say grandson these be the good old days

these be the good old days

(full lyrics)

Enjoy.

Peace,Love,Unity,Respect & Harmony to us all before humanity gives up on itself as a whole... there is hope FYI just stop watching commercials people// and faux news is bad mmmkkyyy!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I live in Texas, last week it rained for like 3 days straight... some drought we're in here.

Fear mongering, nothing else to see here, move on.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Why not go back throughout all of human history and see the disasters that have taken place. One thing about human civilization as that every single generation that has walked the planet felt that they were living in "end times". Why not go back to the bombing of Hiroshima, the Great China floods which killed over 2,000,000 people in 1931, or 1887 yellow river flood that killed over 2,000,000 people, or the Great Influenza of 1918-1919, or the Original Plague in the 1300's, or Chernobyl, or the 1812 new Madrid earthquake. Throughout all of human history there has been plague, pestilence, death, destruction, ect, ect, ect.... and to say that the disasters we are seeing in our modern day are any different that at any point in human history is a hasty generalization. We have survived through all of it and I can guarantee we will continue through this most perfect planet.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join