It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Family Invited To Presidential Ground Zero Visit Snubs Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
Releasing the pictures will put our soldiers in more danger.
All you people will call them fake.

So who wins by putting them out?

How do you figure that releasing the pics will put soldiers in danger!?! Someone might recognize Them? Uh... Someone might hunt down Their families? I'm not getting that.

Whether the pics are called fake or not, if We can watch a hanging, f'chrisesake, I think We can handle gore. And if some call fakery, so what? If the pics are real, they should stand the tests.

Who "wins?" The Ones claiming that OBL is dead and this is how it happened. Oh. Wait. They don't even know how it happened. Why should We believe it did?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
obama approves a mosk on ground zero
this is a pure disrespectful publicity stunt for him and the only way I would go would be to hopefully get the opportunity to tell him what a jhgrgyfr he is!
kudos to this family
and kudos to bush and clinton for not going as well.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Ok, the moon? I never mentioned the moon, but I am sure it exists because I can see it from here on Earth so I don't need to see pictures of it.
Kennedy was certainly shot, as shown in the video during his parade, no one has ever claimed he was not shot. The video is widely accepted as proof of that.

I'm not trying to kid anyone. I am explaining how multiple photographs of one subject is very hard to 'fake' or 'photoshop', compared to just one - if taken from different angles with a modern camera in good, clear lighting conditions. I never said I would call one photo fake - I think of it as recording evidence, you may think of it as just snapping a picture. That is ok though, believe it or not photographic evidence holds weight in a courtroom as proof.

You say you would "not believe the pic anyway.", all this tells me is that you come to conclusions on things you have never even seen before, and you're here referencing the earth being flat, Kennedy, and the moon. So who are you trying to kid? It's not abing appeasing people, it's about closure. A few people? FOX Poll: Do You Agree With Obama's Decision Not to Release Bin Laden Photo?. Still just a few people?

But I am actually glad you care about preventing further loss of life, that I will give you, White House excuses or not.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It is nice to see these family members calling the President on the recent toxic hogwash he has administered in a rather indifferent fashion to his electorate. The guy said it best when he said we're honored to have him come visit, but not honored enough to go meet him. That was classic!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

There are so many words that describe what kind of person you are. I will settle with "dead wrong" to keep it within the guidelins of T&C. Stop pushing your opinion which is baseless on people. People have the right to their opinions, and can choose to talk to the president or not. frankly, I would have met with him to tell him how idiotic he is acting in the aftermath of this event.

Thousands of people died in the hunt for Bin laden, if not way more. we lost a significant amount of our economy in the search. we spent trillions of dollars to find him. If these reasons are n ot good enough for the demanding of proof, then you are or anyone else who doesnt demand it, is stubborn, and ignorant, and should not be allowed to have internet access. but this is a free country.. so

YOU'RE WELCOME
edit on 8-5-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join