It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No resistance in "cold-blooded" U.S. raid: Pakistan officials

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by THELONIO
reply to post by Intelearthling

had he been charged with a crime and then tried, maybe then it could have been a "sentence", i dont think that americans realise osama was one of your guys

I love how you speak with such atrocious certainty...then turn around and mock Americans by saying we don't know squat.

i'll agree with the latter...but to insinuate that you're some all knowing deity is just pathetic.
edit on 5-5-2011 by PrimePorkchop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JMech
The other reason the Pakastani's are miffed is the fact they did'nt see the choppers coming. With the India/Pakistan fued still hot, sure looks bad to have such a hole in their defences exposed.

Hard to do a good job when corruption, poor standards, and laziness are cultural values.

I LIKE the Pakistani's I know. Of course, most of them moved here and will secretly tell you the same thing.

The common refrain "you have no idea what you are dealing with."

Why does Osama's million dollar home look like crap? Standards in Pakistan are defined so that you know where the corruption and bull start at. All the bribe money went into keeping people quiet, and that probably didn't leave enough left over the make sure the scammers were only using mostly sub-standard material and practices.

He's probably lucky he lived as long as he did, and that the house itself didn't fall in on him.

That anything works in the countries that function like this simply amazes the living daylight out of me.

Same with this fine cracker jack military they've got. You can SAY a whole lot about how awesome you are. You can look real nice, and you can beat up lots of locals in skirmishes. What you SAY you are capable of, and what you are capable of may not be the same as what you actually choose to DO.

I suspect that Pakistan's military might be suffering from a bad case of no oversight and no need to prove their bs syndrome.
edit on 2011/5/5 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
You guys who say pakistanis knew he was there do you have any proof? It doesn't matter if he'd live next to white house or any other place. Since there weren't any military activity within the compound and he never left it then it's pretty much irrelevant where he was hiding. So bring the evidence or shut up.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Well said
. When I first saw the "mansion" I was thinking the same thing. Guess a million dollars really is'nt what it used to be. We do have friends in the Pakastani military, but i'm afraid we also have enemies. We have a mutual enemy and must maintain our friendship.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
You guys who say pakistanis knew he was there do you have any proof? It doesn't matter if he'd live next to white house or any other place. Since there weren't any military activity within the compound and he never left it then it's pretty much irrelevant where he was hiding. So bring the evidence or shut up.

Never heard the phrase "Proof is in the pudding?"

Yeah.

Guy lives in the middle of armed military controlled community.

Gosh. He must sneaked in.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
You pudding has pretty much no proof actually. He didn't live "in the middle" of armed community. His compound was very well fenced and isolated. How he got in there shouldn't be that big of mystery. Pakistan is not a full on facist country where everyone who walks the streets gets inspected.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

What could be very interesting is if the "proof" is found on some of the computers, ledgers and records the Seals seized from the compound. From what I understand, Bin Laden had a reputation of keeping meticulous/detailed records on nearly everything he was involved with.

edit on 5/7/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Now that would actually be proof. Saying that pakistanis knew about him living there because of just the fact that he did is pure speculation.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I cannot believe the stupidity of the United States Government!
They let OBL’s wife live and maybe other people in the building.
People like OBL will never stop and the only way to put an end to there
Meanness is to kill every last one of them. I know this is a bad way to think.
And even worse to say. But it is the truth. There is no way to reason with
Them . So with that I say kill them all and let God sort them out!
It is the only way to put a end to the terrorist mind set.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Yes kill them all. All muslims are just potential terrorist. Then when there is no muslim peace will be upon earth since a budhist or christian or any other kind cannot be terrorist. Oh wait... well kill all of them and leave just the good christians. Christians can't be terrorist... oh wait... well I guess we just have to kill every human ever just to be sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join