It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Occult Ritualistic killing of Osama Bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Does anyone see the precise and crucial timing that was chosen to bring to light the killing of Bin Laden's name (I say name because he's been dead a good part of the last decade) It's completely obvious that this whole operation was a psyop to boost Obama's credibitly going into the 2012 elections and swing voters and also used as a smokescreen to divert everyone's attention away from major issues, Obama's recent release of his "birth certificate" is one of main issues they want to distract you from and Im sure you can add a few more to the list unless your a close minded live for the moment MSM head brainwashed American that was out there chanting a programmed response that originated in an 80's olympic hockey game. But that is only the top layer of how multifaceted this public announcement was of his so called "death" lets dig a little deeper and you'll see what got my attention right away.

First off it was 66th anniversary of Hitler's death.
2) It was on May 1st "Mayday" and for those who don't know is a major Satanic holiday that calls for human and blood sacrafice.
3) The Illuminati was founded on May 1st 1776
4] The royal wedding seemed to kickstart the whole ritual
5) Team "Six" killed him
6) All the screaming cheering sheeple that filled the streets in DC and everywhere else celebrating unknowlingly participated in an occultic ritual called Beltane Festival
(Im sure there are many more if you want to add to the events that coincide with it all)

Now that the establishment's number one top player of fear has been finally officially killed off they'll be in search of a new face of "terror" to fill the void to legetimize their illegitimate wars and validate their unconstitutional behaviors that fit into their agenda. Already now you can see the prepatory stages of a retaliation attack being ushered in and pounded into the minds of Americans. Another Problem, Reaction, Solution is going to play out in the near future by a false flag terror attack and I have a bad feeling it's going to dwarf 9/11.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Brad Jones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
you are correct on that one
they do plan there days carefully

but

instead of the people picking the day
it could be the day or its energy picking the people or events

destiny or manifest destiny

most likely a bit of both

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well, you’ve raised a few valid points here, though each and every one of them is hard to comprehend. One thing that they have always been big on is the symbolism…

And as the Freemasons always say, “Audacity, always audacity!”

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

5) Team "Six" killed him

I get the dot you are aiming to connect, but wouldn't it be of more consequence if ST6 hadn't existed for some time now, or unknown before Operation: Neptune Spear (which I find interesting given the sea burial controversy)? Also, wouldn't it be of more consequence if ST6 was not

one of the United States' two secretive Tier One counter-terrorism and Special Mission Units

en.wikipedia.org...

And technically, ST6 is known to have many designations, the current of which is classified as is most information about them.

Navy Special Warfare Development Group, also known as SEAL Team 6, the 75th Ranger Regiment, and the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment.

www.armytimes.com...

The issue of U.S. raids into the tribal areas was thrust into the international spotlight by a Sept. 3 raid in Angor Adda, in the South Waziristan tribal agency, by Navy SEALs working for a Joint Special Operations Command task force. (JSOC is the secretive military organization that oversees the military’s special mission units such as the Army’s 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment–Delta and the Navy’s Naval Special Warfare Development Group, or DevGru, also known as SEAL Team 6.)

www.navytimes.com...

Another storied unit, the Navy's SEAL Team Six, has also had its cover name changed. No longer is it called the "Naval Special Warfare Development Group," or DevGru.

But a senior defense official asked that its new cover name not be made public because there is currently no open source reference to the designation.

www.theatlantic.com...

edit on 5-5-2011 by HawkMan11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkMan11

But the fact that Seal Team Six was used to get him instead of a drone strike or something else has huge numerological significance

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 11dead1

Very intresting perpestive, I never thought about it like that.

Cool thanks for the input

Back on topic, I got to agree i does seem sinister to me personally..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Brad Jones

I understand, but ST6 is no longer their name, it is only what we commonly refer to them as.

But i am not discounting your theory or your implications. Maybe it was changed to be less overt in its numerology?

Maybe the new has something to do with the name of the mission "Operation Neptune Spear", that if known could tie together some sort of evidence supporting its ritualistic nature.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkMan11

Interesting mission name. Maybe burying him at sea correlates somehow to the god Neptune like an offering to him hint why they named the operation that idk.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Timing is indeed everything in this case,I discussed this in detail in the Royal wedding threads.Now take a look at it this way .Three events 1 day apart each .You had

Birth Cetificate ( Obama)
Wedding ( Will and kate ) +Death ( Gadaffi's son and grandchildren )
Death ( Osama )

As you pointed out they all fell on pagan ritual dates, Beltaine eve,Walpurgis and May day .But there is one thing that again ties them together. All Births,deaths and weddings require a certificate !

The complete ritual is birth,wedding,death and resserection .So what is the last piece of the puzzle.What are they bringing back ???
edit on 5-5-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Very good intuition. I was thinking somewhere around those same lines. So maybe the rise of the Anti-Christ, Will?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Actaully Hitler died on April 30th.

Which is actually the first day of Walpurgis, May 1st is when it ends.

The Illuminati that was founded on May 1st, 1776 was wiped out by the Holy Roman Empire in 1785.

Team "Six" hasn't been "six" for sometime now, its just an informal name.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I have a running thread on the same subject. You might like to take a look at some of the info. You have a lot covered, but there might be some you do not have.

Calling All Occult Scholars - Osama Bin Laden Killed - Celebration on Walpurgis and Mayday

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Yea thanks I saw yours not too long after I posted mine. We can merge the info and get to the bottom of this.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I thought it to be a pretty important thing. This is why I tagged it in yours, so people could jump back and forth for info.

Not a shameless plug. The more the merrier.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Blood Sacrifice of a human being IS NOT a requirement of the moon calendar for Beltane. Beltane begins 3 days before May 1st...and runs 3 days after. It is a celebration of FERTILITY and GROWTH for the land, animals, and human beings.

Hitler did not die on May 1st and neither did OBL. I will concede some numerology may have been involved within the wedding of Wills and Kate...but not in a nefarious manner.

I will also concede that FOUR incidences of importance did take place during the 3 days before and after. There was a marriage between two people clearly in love with one another (exactly what BELTANE refers to)...a birth certificate(still questionable as to who the holder really is)...the death of a son, daughter, grandchildren of a dictator (in charge of Mid East Oil), and the death of a terrorist (that wasn't even involved in 9/11)

There really is nothing "occult" involved with those things that have come to pass, except in the minds of those that wish to erroneously assign some sort of hidden or secret society meanings to what has happened.

On the other hand, the word OCCULT is a derivitive of the latin word OCCULTUS which means HIDDEN....and yeah...if used in that context there is a lot that has been and is still being hidden from the American people. Please, try not to confuse religious beliefs with what is really happening.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I am just listing the finds thus far in my thread for you guys.

Originally posted by timewalker
mistermonculous has been digging and digging his monkey tail off.

At least I can do this. Lets sum up a bit of the symbolic nature of the events in the last week.

April 27 - Birth (certificate)

April 28 - all is quiet

April 29 - Marriage (Royal)

April 29 - Obama orders raid called operation "Neptune Spear" on compound.

April 30 - All is quiet- Walpurgis

May 1st - Planetary alignment - Mayday

May 1st - "resurecction" came first with Pope - Mayday

May 1st -"Death" - OBL - Mayday - Already May 2 in Pakistan

May 2nd - 2 a.m. Arabian Sea Time - "OBL body dumped at sea" with Neptune

probably nothing but struck me oddly

May 2nd - Peru leader calls OBL "Popes Miracle"

May 5th - Moment of Silence WTC

9 days

OBL and Hitler Death Announcements - 66 years to the day. - to the minute for me Central US time

Global Consciousness Project Registered Big Time at announcement from Obama

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe586093eeb3.gif[/atsimg]

Unknown date - Horus Recovered.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/adf96ddb8cd2.jpg[/atsimg]

A detailed shot of the recovered Harpocrates (JE 67925). Known in Egyptian mythology as Horus, the child of Isis and Osiris, the deity is shown with his finger in his mouth. It was a symbol of childhood, but the Greeks who conquered Egypt under Alexander the Great misinterpreted it and adopted him as Harpocrates, god of silence and secrecy.

source

god of silence and secrecy = occult

I might have missed somethings, list em if so.

edit on 6-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join