It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason Bush didn't return to Ground Zero?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Sorry for the oops...hit the wrong key again...gotta quit doing that...

It occurred to me that the reason former president Bush didn't return to Ground Zero is this.

He knows the official 9/11 story is a crock. As badly as he had it while in the White House and his possible role in 9/11, he's staying way below the radar.

It's basically a case of ....You won the coveted hot seat, Mr. Obama. You may now enjoy the heat all by yourself. I did my time and now I'm out of here. As bad as my story was, yours is even worse and I don't want to be within 100 miles of you. The stink won't be coming off any time soon.
edit on 5-5-2011 by ladyjem because: Hit the wrong key before I was done

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
is what exactly? Can't wait to see the S&F's on this one.

(psst your post is empty)

edit on 5-5-2011 by Lighterside because: psst

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure I follow...............

Trowa

Alright seriously who S&F'd this?

edit on 5/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Real reason? Maybe because Bush knows people wanna take him out? There are a lot of angry families out there.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Maybe he didn't have a reason.

2nd

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Maybe he didn't have a reason.

2nd

It seems that the op agrees with this.

Trowa

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

LOL....ah, the dangers of fingers faster than the brain !!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Sorry if this ends up a double post.

I think that they are afraid of being seen together. Maybe it would get too many of us thinking and talking or just stir up to many memories in the "normal" folk and get them thinking and talking as well. Regardless if I was in TPTB I would want as much distance between these guys as possible.

Trowa

P.S. I have the same problem I type a post and then have to spend twice as much time editing it. It happens

edit on 5/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcade425
There are a lot of angry families out there.

Why?..

Most of those families are glad U.S went on the offensive after 9/11.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyjem

He does not want to be in the spotlight (mauled by the Democrat hate media) anymore.

Obama has messed up the whole event with a load of flase details and mistakes. Obama claims he selected the seal operation over bombing the compound so he could get evidence Osama is dead...then then refused to release the proff that Osama is dead. He goes to ground zero to crow and does not invite all the families who lost loved ones on 911.

It's a mess and no one would want to be caught next to it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Yeah I have already been talking about this in my thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
W. Bush was in the spotlight for 8 years, I don't think he wants anything to do with the public again. Now Slick Willie Clinton not being there was a big surprise. I'm sure there's a lot of tail for him to chase at events like that.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I mean for those who died during the war.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The real reason is this was The Presidents deal he got Bin Ladin - he said he would and he did. Big boy decorum says that it was not to be shared. It was politely offered and just as politely refused.

This is just crazy talk - you are conflating over the top reporting with facts -- that is silly, immature thinking, coupled with a knee jerk response. Most of the time a cigar is just a cigar.

"Obama has messed up the whole event with a load of flase details and mistakes. Obama claims he selected the seal operation over bombing the compound so he could get evidence Osama is dead...then then refused to release the proff that Osama is dead. He goes to ground zero to crow and does not invite all the families who lost loved ones on 911.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcade425

It is true that alot of people hate Bush and the same is true of Obama. This is not a easy period in American history to be the president. All the bad decisions made by our government leaders over the past sixty years are coming down on our heads. There are lots of angry people in our society all around; coming and going. The government has run out of other people money and has become a retarded machine of manipulation and oppression on Americans.

I don't know how we could possibly "reset" the mess we are in without a major legal and government reform to re-establish the constitutional Republic. Americans won't make good serfs nor good comrades.

new topics

top topics

join