It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Premonitions for the Month of May, 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I predict that gas will cost entirely too much.

I predict that most people will not like getting up for work in the morning.

I predict that the world economy will still be sketchy.

I predict that the Mississippi flooding thing will be quite bad.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SaveTheWolves

No I haven't felt anything too special about May. The flooding on the Mississippi will get worse. I have had no dreams. I always know when a very major earthquake will happen usually within a couple of hours but I never know where. So no not really.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

OMG HE PREDICTED BIN LADEN!!!!!

Someone who doesn't deserve to die will get killed.

I'm kidding...

He did deserve to die. But he was almost right.... lol
edit on 5/8/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I Know This Month of May Will Be Terrible Like Nuclear Bombings on the 20th-21st Osama Dead already on the First, You May Not Believe Me But I Know This Year Will Have a Nuke Going off In Canada

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SaveTheWolves

Negative emotional build up. 11th May 2011 through to 11th November 2011, or close, not the dates, the wave of energy thats building. Not the end of the world though! Do not look at events only as EQ etc see beyond, sometimes its the decisions that are made or discoveries that were recently unfolded thought to be false but are in fact true.

You are that spark that ignites the truth, that can set the world alight with understanding. Seek and you will find.
Inner strength, curiousity, courage, persistence and perserverance. You are close.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryderd

I will win the lottery and the moon will fall out of the sky. Then Justin Beiber will be good at singing.

See I can make stuff up also.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
About 2 months ago i had a dream involving something falling from of the sky, Obama or Pope make some proclamation about the object. Don't know if this is linked to the May event though. Ive also had dream involving tsunamis and earthquakes at the start of this year..which came to pass.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join