It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You wake up on the 21st to find all rapture belivers missing....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
we all know the rapture is the zombie holocaust. kinda like the book the rising where the dead come back to life posssesed by a race of demensional shamblers hell bent on devouring and scearing the planet into a charred husk. OLNY OB IS REAL HAIL OB.....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by salty_wagyu

What do you mean the Rapture is a myth and has no scriptural basis? There's quite a few descriptions of the Rapture in the bible, even if it doesn't call it the "Rapture".

Have you ever researched where those Bible stories came from originally? Most came from Sumerian and Babylonian writings,and most of the things in there already happen a very long time ago. I have it that the entire NT was written by a Roman family name of Piso, who made up the whole thing.
reuchlina.tripod.com...
www.angelfire.com...
www.fargonasphere.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Counting down 13 days left for these fools to vanish for good.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartsease64

www.escapeallthesethings.com...
very interesting read.
short and sweet..it might be yawn, ho hum..oh well for a while but then things could get real ugly if
a real rapture took place. Am I trying to prove something? Not really..just saying. Of course, it may
get real ugly before then..just not as dire for those who must NOW choose at the cost of their lives here
on earth..not a calming thought.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

I'd watch nonstampcollector again and wonder how he got it wrong.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I'd think the FEMA camps were full.
But seriously if it happens, you realize only 144,000 disappear, right?
Do you think anyone would notice that few people out of 7 billion?
Maybe 10 of them would be from America, and the news would never mention anything about it.

You beat me to it. I was going to say the same thing. How would we even know that it happened at all? For that matter it could have happened months or years ago. In the US alone over 500,000 people (one person about every minute) just disappear with out a trace never to be seen or heard from again. World wide the number is in the millions. So if just a 144,000 disappeared most likley we would not even noticed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join