It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News of ..OBL'S DEATH has hit the Al Qaeda ...Yemen's Qaeda vow to take revenge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Ok Obama have you seen this ..
paktribune.com...

I hope this is not true .. I was debating wheter or not retaliation was comming and gues what.... it's not over a photo mr. president its over the death .. so now what ??
if this is true we will be under a high alert soon to come and who knows what is next to come...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Geezz... can you imagine what would have happened if he released the pictures?! Ha

But for real... of course there will be retaliation. Why else would they announce his death except to encourage retaliation? The bullies are trying to pick fights with everyone all at once. And then make it look like the other side through the first blow.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Yeehaw!!
We gets us a stronger Patriot bill!
Now we will be able to defend ourselves from the brown boogieman.

All the world is a stage.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
False flag?

Nevermind...
edit on 5-5-2011 by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I didnt think this would be so .. because of all the conflicting stories but it is real as real can be .

its unfolding as I speak check this link out and read the comments ..one girl was in tears over OBL she said and is awaiting conformation of his death from Al Qaeda

english.alarabiya.net...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Like I have stated in previous posts, who needs a photo to get a reaction?

OBL's death and the celebrations are enough of motive for a retaliation. Let's put it this way... If one of your family members was killed (bear with me!)... Would your anger levels and revenge tactics be based on the fact of their death by the hand of the perpetrator and how people jeer and celebrate their demise? Or by a photo of the scene of the crime?

I know which one that would get The Punisher instinct flowing.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
We knew that was coming! Let us hope the raid confiscated enough information to stop any and all future terrorist plans on the U.S. and our allies.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Geezz... can you imagine what would have happened if he released the pictures?

yeah they would still want to kill us and behead us and mutilate us and drive all our bodys down the streets.

nothings changed.

from my understanding the muslim world respects power and cowering to their beliefs is not what america has ever been about. americans have never got on their knees for anyone or any belief think i am wrong? check out our politics both stand their ground and both will never yeild.

will they retaliate for bin laden most of them dont even beleive hes dead so who knows the 9-11 operation took years to plan and execute whos to say they dont already have plans and people in place here and elsewhere.

one thing for sure we will find out one way or the other.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by grumpydaysleeper

Not a doable thing, plans can change as easily as my underwear.
Although they may be comfortable and not quite ruined yet i can always go to the drawer for a fresh perspective.
Any info has to be known as compromised, so they will change a city name or a timeline.
We haven't and won't prevent anything.
Just my belief is all.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

If they do not believe it now, then just wait. Once they realize that he does not respond to messages they will eventually figure out he is gone. Sometimes, things do not need be said or done, some problems work themselves out on their own.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcellante

Agreed showing the picture should not make any difference as to whether or not we will be attacked...do folks really think that some cell is saying ok let's stay calm but if they post that picture we attack?? C'mon people..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
OBL's photo won't be released because we don't want to inflame tensions but we will:

1). Release the photos of the OTHERS killed in the compound during the raid.
2). Blast footage of celebrating American crowds all over the MSM the night of the announcement.
3). Announce we killed him in vivid detail.

But, oh no. Suddenly we are worried with creating backlash.

The reasons they will not release any evidence is BS. Don't believe them for a second.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

But, oh no. Suddenly we are worried with creating backlash.

It is the citizens worried about backlash, rest assured that the military was well aware of the possibilities of retaliation.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ash.. I was saying all along it would not of mattered about the photos .. but the mere fact that yes they vividly gave detail about killing him and then celebrated ,, What are doing here .. Asking for a full blown out war ??

what this is day 4 only .. you know I am glad that this monster if dead is gone forever he deserved it .. but on the other hand they should of thought this all out better .. I guess there really is no way of hiding it and one way or another our country will be on top I have faith in our military more so than some of these other lame brain politicians

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well who knows when, what, and how they will retaliate

911 was a big shock to me .. I was in shock the day it happened ..

Info from Osama raid shows interest in US trains
link to the artical

news.yahoo.com...

join