It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bradley Manning case: William Hague accused of 'playing avoidance game'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

"Their refusal to respond to Susan Manning or support Bradley Manning can't be [because of] a genuine confusion over his nationality, the responsibility the British government have for him or the conditions in which he is being held," she said. "There is no room for genuine confusion over these issues," she added, pointing to comments by Méndez, who has been investigating whether Manning's treatment to date amounted to "cruel, inhumane or degrading treatment" or torture. "This avoidance game they are playing can only be completely deliberate," she said.

This is odd didnt they try and see him already and get turned down? Right before they decided to move him here
And has anyone heard about him lately? I havnt seen a thing about it on our side of the pond since the move.
edit on 5-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
William Hague is a coward along with dave cameron . I was watching telly the other day when another MP asked him while the events in libya are being condemed and sanctioned the crackdown in bahrain and syria are not getting the same attention William Hague totally dodged the questioned on bahrain and only mentioned we are taking action on syria and discussing sanctions with america.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I haven't heard anything, but I'm hoping someone will.

Bumping so the vicious psychopaths can show up to crow about how awesome it is to torture this poor kid, and thus keep attention on the issue.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
the past few days i have come to question my entire belief system for obvious reasons.

manning and assange were releasing info for months to years?

manning gets busted assange gets arrested few months later odl is dead i am sitting here wondering if those events are connected.

no proof has or ever will be released but as big as news as odls death is manning and assange would both be foaming at the mouth to prove or disprove the event.

i really do not know what to think about anything anymore.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
I haven't heard anything, but I'm hoping someone will.

Bumping so the vicious psychopaths can show up to crow about how awesome it is to torture this poor kid, and thus keep attention on the issue.

Nice reply man love it when people get real a star for ya and my two bits about most of those alleged psychopaths. My thought is most of them are just regular people. Not crazy or paid shills just people that either have a different view or feel they need to support the official story out of a sense of patriotism. Not to say their arnt a few who do it out of professional interests.
They are always welcome in my threads tho they do drive me mad also sometimes. Fact is its good to have the other side too especially when something I've posted is proven to be wrong.

Wish this was getting a bit more buzz really curious to whats happening with one of my personal heroes.
Here's hoping Bradley's off the torture list and on his way to fair and expedient trial.

cheers.
edit on 5-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join