Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Professor Osama Bin Laden

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I think OBL was a professor at Pakistan Military Academy teaching high altitude warfare and improvized tactics to fight the modern and high tech western military


What do you guys think just for the kicks ?




posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Speaking of kicking.. I have this dead horse I think alot of people around here might like to lay into...



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Thats deep. But I dont know unless you speak of his free unknown self.



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
the OP is interesting you get a star, the next post was funny you get a star, the next post gets a star for adding what i think might be rick flair which isnt anything i have ever seen on here



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
the OP is interesting you get a star, the next post was funny you get a star, the next post gets a star for adding what i think might be rick flair which isnt anything i have ever seen on here


hahaha...I used to watch WWF back in the 80's. It was hilarious most of the times with Roddy Piper and ofcourse Golden Boy (Rick Flair).



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229
 


I think he was playing with the number 7 shirt for Manchester United, just about as believable as him being a professor . I totally disagree with you, simple as that.

I do have one question why are you making multiple threads on OBL?



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by hp1229
 


I think he was playing with the number 7 shirt for Manchester United, just about as believable as him being a professor . I totally disagree with you, simple as that.

I do have one question why are you making multiple threads on OBL?


Well..Look what the thread is made under? ATS Skunk Works. You can agree or disagree if you wish. Its for KICKS as it indicates (for fun) that is.

I can make as many threads as I want
How does it matter?
If the ATS Mods feel that it is one too many then they can surely remove this one too



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229
 


Well I am just wondering why you are writing all these threads, don’t take this the wrong way but from what I have read you don’t have a very deep knowledge of OBL other than his death but even at that all you are doing is speculating. All I want to know is why you keep starting up threads that are all about the same thing but with a slightly different speculative spin.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by hp1229
 


Well I am just wondering why you are writing all these threads, don’t take this the wrong way but from what I have read you don’t have a very deep knowledge of OBL other than his death but even at that all you are doing is speculating. All I want to know is why you keep starting up threads that are all about the same thing but with a slightly different speculative spin.

Which threads are you talking about? Most of the one's that I have created are based on news websites.

Besides do you have deep knowledge of OBL other than his death? Ofcourse I can speculate all I want. You can agree or disagree or chose not to type
What so difficult about that? Do I have to live according to your thinking? I think not.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I think that's bull#. In my speculation, you're just against pakistan and want to associate terrorism with them no matter how far out the theory implicating them is.
edit on 6-5-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229
 


Besides his death, yes i do have a deep knowledge base to work from. I have regularly commented on terrorism forums on ATS I have done university level study on the history of terrorism, I think i may have read almost every book on the market about his life. I will happily link you to my posts were i have demonstrated this.

The motto of this site is “deny ignorance”, speculation feeds ignorance only hard facts will allow us to deny ignorance. Your speculation that bin laden might have been a professor at the Pakistani military school would be funny if it were not so embarrassing.



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by hp1229
 


Besides his death, yes i do have a deep knowledge base to work from. I have regularly commented on terrorism forums on ATS I have done university level study on the history of terrorism, I think i may have read almost every book on the market about his life. I will happily link you to my posts were i have demonstrated this.

The motto of this site is “deny ignorance”, speculation feeds ignorance only hard facts will allow us to deny ignorance. Your speculation that bin laden might have been a professor at the Pakistani military school would be funny if it were not so embarrassing.

So what do you suggest I should do?

You seem to be an expert on terrorism. You should be working for secret services and US instead of preaching on ATS.





new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join