It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw "The Village" And it makes me wonder.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a little off topic.....since the "village" is secluded from the rest of the world and people who already live in the village marry and reproduce. Shouldnt everyone at some point in time be related? And since theyre related and reproduce... many of the children would become freaks

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
With Shyamalan born in 1970, I wonder how he wrote the script in the 70's?

Where did you hear that?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I never said HE wrote the script. XD Somebody else wrote it and he adapted it. XD

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
ive just seen the film and i thought it was pretty amazing. The twist wasn't expected and i still trying to understand the film. What if there are villages like "the village" across the world
the film makes you think alot about the world we live in.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Baaa! Baaa! Do not go into the woods, my herd, for there are creatures who will harm you. We have an oath with the creatures of the forest...Of couse you do, because you and them are one!! I wondered for about 3 seconds if this could be real and there could be other villages, but came up with the fact that no, there could not. If it was 2 or 3 villages, maybe just because that's only like 2 or 3 no-fly zones.
Which brings me to my next gripe: Someone always messes up at some point. What happens when a helicoptere happens over or an airline gets rerouted over the village? I guess all William Hurt would have to do is wave his wand and say "That was a mirage, cast out by the creatures. They are trying to lure us into the woods. Do not fall for their treachery!"
To that, I would say, just send Ivy, she's already killed one of them and once her husband recovers, they can be the "Village Army - protectors of the Village and its way of life"
Be all you can be!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
.........And it makes me wonder why i wasted my money on that steaming pile of dog #e! That movie made me want to
in the damn theatre. Total and utter lame ass excuse for a movie. And thats all i have to say.:shk:

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join