It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com Censorship, Fraud, and LIES!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Some of you may remember this guy's thread. Now he's miffed at ATS for deleting it and is ranting:

OK, obviously this guy has a bee in his bonnet when it comes to ATS. I remember his thread and it was the typical "OMG, BREAKING, LOOK HERE, Just wait and we'll break the greatest scientific discovery in history in a few days" type thread.

The time he described for disclosure of this amazing breakthrough has passed and I have been unable to find any news on his website supporting his initial claims...so I'm starting to think sh*tcanning his thread was the right move.

I was interested in the concept but have seen so many of these claims that I now just glance over them and wait for them to ultimately show themselves to be a self aggrandizing way to draw traffic to a website...which it appears this was.

If I'm wrong, please correct me. Maybe I'm expecting too much too soon but I don't think so based on the claims made in his original thread.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I saw that he was suppose to be on some radio show yesterday revealing this, I wonder if he really did? Guess I'll go look it up.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well looks like the gang will have to send him a nice box of tissues, and a hat to cover that brightly bald head of his, maybe something like a dew rag or something since he likes to be all gangster in his video's. Maybe with a nice logo saying, "Banned from ATS" on it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
I saw that he was suppose to be on some radio show yesterday revealing this, I wonder if he really did? Guess I'll go look it up.

I tried and could find nothing. I figure if you're going to make a claim and then make a video whining about being poorly treated, you'd better have something on your site to back up your original claim!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This has been posted numerous times so count on this thread being closed.

As for the guy in the video he is nothing but a big ol' baby who is crying because he is not getting the attention he expected.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TV_Nation

As for the guy in the video he is nothing but a big ol' baby who is crying because he is not getting the attention he expected.

I didn't see an existing post of his whining so if this gets closed, so be it.

I figure this should be a thread to warn all of the others who attempt to use ATS as a springboard for their website that they better put up or STFU.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Oh yeah, that fool, promoting a "world changing free energy system" LOL, not exactly free when he was promoting Dr X's $200 dollar book telling you how to build a HHO system, which if you look around the nets, the general conclusion is that the DR X system doesn't work anyway.

I am getting rather cynical about all these threads with "important" news from a link to some snake oil sales guy promoting some magic beans to cure all ill's or preventing nuclear fallout etc.

Basically if some report or statement comes from anyone selling anything, using fear and other current events they are not to be trusted, same with Alex Jones selling his water purification systems hence why he mentions fluoride in the drinking water so much.

All I ask is for people to think for themselves, ask yourself, why is this person telling me this? If they happen to be selling Gold/ Silver, seeds, survival gear, water purification systems, magic beans etc, just ignore the fear story or the next stated apocalypse, as all these people are doing is focusing in on peoples concerns and cashing in.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The guy is a hippocrite.
I just tried to leave a comment and he is censoring them.

I guess any comments telling the truth gets the axe.

I tried to tell him if he follows and READS the rules then he just might get it.
He is just another one of *those* guys who whine when they get banned for just reasons.

Not the first and won't be the last.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem

Originally posted by TV_Nation

I didn't see an existing post of his whining so if this gets closed, so be it.

I figure this should be a thread to warn all of the others who attempt to use ATS as a springboard for their website that they better put up or STFU.

Ya they have been pretty quick with dealing with threads about this weeny. So much of what he says in his rant is complete BS and you can just see how he got so much joy about being the top thread on ATS for a day, like that makes him some sort of genius lol. By the way he said he was going to release his info on the 4th and it never happened so all in all anything this guy says should be taken lightly.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I listened to the radio show and can say that this "Mr. X" revealed nothing of substance to his claims. I believe now that it was a viral marketing scam to get a boost in listeners. Also, I think its shady that he says he set a "trap" for ATS.

Personally, I think this guy is trying to draw a line between himself and ATS, and he is trying to discredit ATS so he can pull members away from the boards and over to his site. Thus, he makes a thread to "trick" ATS members into thinking theres some kind of controversy.

As for ATS pulling his thread, I think the Mods may have had issues with this man in the past, and thus he is banned from the forum.

Here are a few threads posted last night dealing with this very subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I was just about to ask what happened to the original topic. But yeah I think that ATS crew assumed that his statements were BS.

Let's make an ultimatum back to the guy.

48 hours to produce a free energy source or we will laugh eternally .

What an dramatic little b*tch

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectBlue
I listened to the radio show and can say that this "Mr. X" revealed nothing of substance to his claims. I believe now that it was a viral marketing scam to get a boost in listeners. Also, I think its shady that he says he set a "trap" for ATS.

Personally, I think this guy is trying to draw a line between himself and ATS, and he is trying to discredit ATS so he can pull members away from the boards and over to his site. Thus, he makes a thread to "trick" ATS members into thinking theres some kind of controversy.

As for ATS pulling his thread, I think the Mods may have had issues with this man in the past, and thus he is banned from the forum.

Here are a few threads posted last night dealing with this very subject.

Thanks for the links! Star for you.

This thread should be closed since my rant is a duplication of previous efforts.

My apologies to the mods and the rest of ATS but when I saw this vid it really pissed me off.
edit on 5-5-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Every single person here knows (or should know) what is or is not allowed to be posted on ATS. This guy is just pissed that he didn't familiarize himself with the rules, broke them, and now is crying about it.

Somebody call the WHAAAAAAMBULANCE!

ATS is a privately-owned forum that the owners pay for out of their own pockets. Just as your home is being payed for out of your own pockets. You wouldn't come into someone elses home and start complaining about what type of lamp shades are being used, or the color of their sheets, so why would you come onto a privately-owned forum and start complaining about the rules or complaining about getting banned or threads deleted because of the rules?

Nobody is forced to read, post, or register here. If you don't like the rules, move along or make your own forum. It's just as simple as that.

When the guy in the video started talking about "chemtrails", he lost all credibility with me and thus I don't care about anything else he has to say.

edit on 5-5-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
LOL found it. So he says now that TPTB told him that nothing can be released until 2013. What a freakin scam artist

If they supposedly have tried to kill him 10 times already, why not just release it?
edit on 5-5-2011 by chiefsmom because: add

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
LOL found it. So he says now that TPTB told him that nothing can be released until 2013. What a freakin scam artist

If they supposedly have tried to kill him 10 times already, why not just release it?
edit on 5-5-2011 by chiefsmom because: add

Because it is hard to rake in money from investors and suckers when they know your perpetual motion machine doesn't work. I'm sure they will try and kill him another ten times in the mean time.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Okay..almost spilled my coffee listening to the ats is cia front
, this site is a cia front as much as i am an alien from another dimension chilling out on planet earth having some beers and woman, you know, simply killing time before we wipe out the human race.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
There's a place for people like him. Godlike productions. Thats were people like John Lear end up after they are laughed off of ATS.

Good Job ATS

Deny ignorance

top topics

join