It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel I'm full of hate...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
and I hate to say that, but I really do. After reading up on things, you know, opening my eyes, it's just unbelievable. I hate the government and quite possibly any form of it. I hate the fact that a majority of people are sheep, living off the lies they're fed. I hate that they're blind and some willingly! I won't say I hate, but I don't care for organized religion. I hate judges and cops. Any authority figure, I guess. I hate the fact that people think they can own land. How can you own dirt? People divided by states, when it's just dirt with lines on them. (I could be wrong, but that's how I think).

I hate how ignorant people are to the world around them. They'd rather watch some pointless s**t like 'American Idol', 'Maury', 'Cops/Real Stories' (a show that's blatant police harassment, passed off as entertainment)

I hate when people tell me what I can and cannot do to my body. Yes, I use recreational drugs and that's MY right and that's my belief.

We're not free. We're free to say we're free. At the same time, I love my fellow man/woman, and maybe that's why I hate what's happening. Been happening. I'm living a fantasy when I say that one day, I hope we can all just.... I don't know, care for one another. Stop with the judgements. I hate to sound cheesy.

I might have contradicted myself a few times, I don't know.

Anyways, I feel better. Have a great day!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Sounds like a normal & healthy reaction to the situation at hand, don't let anyone try to tell you otherwise.
I got to say I do watch Maury at times, it's a nice break from my own reality now & then, and it's a society train wreck you just can't turn away from.
edit on 5-5-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
drink the Kool-Aid, everything will be ok......I promise

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmrikazNightmar3
I hate the fact that a majority of people are sheep, living off the lies they're fed. I hate that they're blind and some willingly!

Is that only hate, or could there possibly be a little jealousy mixed in there too?

Which is actually better for the individual-
Is it better for one to be 'awake' and full of hate?
Is there a possibility that for some, it may be better to be 'blind' and happy, enjoying life?

Just something to think about.

edit on 5/5/11 by BrokenCircles because: added clarity -->> for some

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AmrikazNightmar3

Doesn't sound like hate to me so much as not having anchored your own center. In some ways all this stuff is like a vortex, a whirlpool, spinning and spinning but with no center to it other than the vacancy created by it. It is just to easy to get swept up in any or all of it. And not easy to find ones own feet upon which to stand as it all swirls around.

Some will tell you Jesus can solve this, and for them I guess it does. Others though find other ways. You'll find yours.

Sorry if I missed the mark here. You sound young to me, and new to it all, so I apologize if I have sounded condescending.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Life is cold and hard and unrelenting these people feel that by ignoring it that it will go away and they throw themselves into trivial meaningless to protect them from the harsh realities of life. Ignorance is bliss lol. The matrix has it right some people are so entrenched into this reality they don't care if its false or not. And actually they are happy as long as what they know is the same. I think this is interesting because slow gradual change has the ability to become the norm for a new generation as the old one dies out. And over time people get used to being a slave to the system because it's all they have ever known like in the book 1984. I fear within the next couple of generations this will come true unless something happens this slow progression has been eating away at us for a long time it just enough to get you mad but not enough to make you act. Obama's actions speak volumes to the younger generation and they will believe its ok for their president to hide the truth and they should never question any presidents actions. When that day comes and it looks like it already has we are screwed.
edit on 5-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)
we need to stop thinking about our own situation and think of our future childrens situation
edit on 5-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I suppose there is some jelousy in there and in me.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Thank you for your wise words, friend. And yes, I am young, 21.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Ignorance is bliss, my friend. I understand those words now, more than ever.

I'd be willing to act, if I only knew how. What could I do that would make a real effect on people. That's the question I'm asking. What could I do, ya know?

And I understand actions speak louder than words.

Again, thanks for giving me insight. I'm just venting my feelings, whether they're making much sense or not.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmrikazNightmar3
I hate the fact that people think they can own land. How can you own dirt? People divided by states, when it's just dirt with lines on them.

If you haven't seen it already, you should watch "The Thin Red Line", an amazing World War II film starring Sean Penn and many other big-name actors.Anyway, there's a scene in the film where after an intense firefight, one of the soldiers, after going from little Pacific island to little Pacific island and losing many comrades along the way, starts to "lose it" a little bit and says to Sean Penn:"Why are we doing this?? What's it all for??" To which Penn replies: "Property, kid....it's all about property."

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It seems to me you hate everything that can't be changed.

Let go of the things you hate in your life. It solves nothing to hate and only harms yourself.

If you hate something, don't think about it, or even find a positive in whatever you hate.

Hate only spreads negitive Vibes in the world my friend.

Let go and focus on the positive

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

These things can change and will, maybe not in our lifetime, but people will take a stand.

These are issues I should hate, I must hate. I couldn't respect myself if I averted my eyes away from this... slavery, for lack of a better word.

It's hard to ignore something that's in my face.... a wall... you agree, no?

I'm positive, but passionate, if that makes sense. I love people too much to not say anything. If not to vent, then to provoke how you should look at things.

I admit, I am confused.
There is a message here, though.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Your mindset at this time in your life is what it is.
Time is the best educator.
I feel we often change our views on things dozens of times as we age.
and as we learn more of the hows and whys the understanding clarifies.
Be a positive force, and make a difference
no matter how small it may seem.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I understand what you're saying but again these are things that you yourself can't change. So why worry about them. You stress yourself out for no reason. The fact is people are stupid(generally)...Government is corrupt at all levels....religion is a mess and completely misses the actual message.

Thats life, people arn't perfect...but don't stress yourself out over other peoples situations. They have their path, if they chose to be blind to the issues you speak of, let them be blind.

Life is a beautiful thing, but if you get yourself all wound up in world events and other peoples problems you end up missing all the beauty in this world.

Smoke one and relax bro... all is Good

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

True, I may change my views as time passes. I hope only for the better. And I plan on being a positive force during my life, no matter how small the contribution. I'm just, going through... something, ya know?

Thank you for your words.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Your correct also... I shouldn't cause myself unnecessary stress. I had had it this morning, for some reason. It's just truly tiring seeing what I see.

I'll do as recommended though... Smoke and relax, as I love to do.

Cheers, bro

top topics

join