It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i hate yelling at the TV but Why is Obama at ground ZERO???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
He wants to show off his $ 900-1,200 Burberry Suite which could feed a family of 4 for 3 months...that may be disabled or without a job.....

The piece of trash is no better than I am, or any of us, and he need to start shopping at The Salvation Army and The Goodwill Store... $1,200.00 dollars there would buy all the clothes he needs for the rest of his life...if you can call what this lying scum is doing "Living"....But, I am going to ease up on Barry since he is really just a hired piece of dung by TPTB..They are who I am going to go after now, full throttle......David Rockefeller, Kiss it baby, kiss it.....and also the paid corporate government media....They are the ones holding these criminals up....They are the worst of the lot......
edit on 5-5-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'm not too interested in why he's there pretty self explanatory, I am curios as to when he's gonna launch his reality tv series since he's on shows so often. Has any other president been on regular non-news shows like he has (is a real question not saying no one else has)? With all the things going on shouldn't he be doing something more productive then going on oprah and the view.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Well, OP, I'll give you credit for having the guts to watch it. I turned the TV off in disgust when I saw what was happening.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like things are getting a little too obvious these days. Like they are not even trying any more. That bothers me the most.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Almost seems like programming, a method of associating Obama with justice for the victims of the 9/11 attacks.

An equation, if you will:

Obama + Ground Zero + OBL's death announcement = Reelection possibilities.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by neo96

Yeah cuz the partisan articles you read, like your video, are so fair and balanced. Your words made it sound like he's never EVER been there. He has. And frankly, think and say whatever pleases you.

My friend ~Lucidity, I do believe My Friend neo96 is Correct

www.thedailybeast.com...
Obama to Visit Ground Zero.

President Obama will visit the site of the Twin Towers Thursday for the first time as president, just days after a U.S. military operation killed al Qaeda leader—and 9/11 mastermind—Osama bin Laden. Obama will visit with families of the victims of the terrorist attack, White House officials said. Since bin Laden’s death Sunday, crowds have gathered to celebrate. Obama last visited ground zero during the 2008 campaign, and since then has drawn criticism from some families of victims due to his support of the "ground zero mosque," an Islamic cultural center located a few blocks away. Obama has marked the 9/11 anniversaries in Washington since taking office.

Read it at The Wall Street Journal, Posted at 9:04 PM, May 2, 2011 .

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
# THEM ALL! I do not care who anyone works for, it is all the same agenda used to obscure and cover EVERYTHING that has happened to US! the American people! We are the real victims of this outlandish war, and it is HIGH TIME that WE HOLD ACCOUNTABLE EVERYONE that has ANYTHING to do with the war of terror! I AM SO SICK OF ALL THE PROPAGANDA THAT BOASTS BEING FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BUT IS JUST ANOTHER FRONT FOR ANOTHER AGENDA! I AM SICK OF IT!!! I AM UNEMPLOYED, WITHOUT A FAMILY AND HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I know. We settlied it that his flyover as president on AF1 with a military jet (how quickly we forget) didn't count. However...he has been to ground zero.

edit on 5/6/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by darrman
What is REALLY going on? Why is He there?

I'm watching our President at Ground Zero Honoring our lost from 9-11..

and i'm upset..

dignitary's showing up,, to WHAT?? to reaffirm OBL was responsible for 9-11?

oh great the Prez will be speaking... in seconds... What will he say??

The chairman of the Sept. 11 Memorial, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg invited him thats why hes there they start construction on the memorial and laid a wreath before they cover up the hole. and start building.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

~Lucidity, I'm Sorry,,,, I didn't know he tossed a reaf of flowers from AF-1 and it landed softly and layed gently with respect for those that died and said some sort of pray with bowed head at the same time

He's Good,,,,

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
There are many survivors of 9/11 who can't get proper medical treatment because of Obama.....

this is so digusting, how the hell can he show his face at ground zero?????????

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FTD Brat
reply to post by darrman

It's a little thing called respect darrman. Obama is trying to show he respects the people that lost their lives there ten years ago.

Its a stage to him.
He is doing it to increase his chances of reelections.
I am guessing everyone here knows him for what he really is and its pretty much impossible for him to be reelected, even slaying osama wont do it!
edit on 6-5-2011 by R3KR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FTD Brat

martyrs..... martyrs for the cause...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

They didn't get in under Bush either, so there's no real point here. And it seems to me Congress is where this stalled, no?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Imagine someone came in and killed your best friend Judy.
Then they got away. Judys mom is all upset and crying and sad that the person who killed her got away scott free. She is sad no one will do a day in jail or be punished in any way.

Captain Bob comes along and says don't cry Judys mom. We'll get the SOB.

Now when they DO get the SOB don't you think Captain Bob will need to tell Judys mom?
Don't you think she has a right to know? Do you see how it will make her feel better?

That is why Obama is at ground zero.
All those folks who lost loved ones in 9-11 get a little tiny bit of peace and satisfaction that this President had the man responsible for killing their loved ones tracked down and killed.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by wcitizen
I can't help thinking there's more to this with regard to Bush.

The OBL card is always a trump card which presidential candidates use to bolster support at crucial points in the election process.

Is it possible that the Reps were somehow going to use some OBL story to bolster their own support or discredit Obama - and Obama has pre-empted this? Dunno - pur speculation, I know, but I smell more than one rat in this lie infested pantomime.

OH brother! a Democrat hack blaming the Republicans. What a sorry excuse to blame Repubs.

It just goes to show how wrong one's assumptions can be sometimes. A democrat hack ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

You couldn't be more off the mark. I don't believe in any of that crap. I'm simply trying to make sense of a totally nonsensical scenario put to the public by an insane government - and I consider 95% of them insane.

I also believe the two party dichotomy to be a huge con which sadly most people still buy into, that's why I don't give a damn about whether it's reps or dems - because they are both fictions anyway.

I should have used the term the 'Bush faction' instead of reps. Perhaps that would have made my meaning clearer.

I just think that there are lots of skeletons in the Osama Bin Laden cupboard which could conceivably be used as 'pressure', or 'leverage' - , and my sense is that this whole thing may also be about some behind the scenes in-fighting amongst the filthy slime who are in positions of power.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Ceasar returns to Rome....
Triumphant !

All Hail Ceasar !

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
just a thought from an outsider, but would it have not been better for him to go to arlington cemetary (i think thats what its called) and pay honour to the thousands of soldiers who have died since the start of the madness? or would not that provide the photo op that would get him more votes.

in the begining i was cheering as they went into afganistan and iraq. to anyone on here that has lost friends or family that are soldiers i appologise. they should have just shored up the u.s borders and let the middle east just kill each other.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I think it's more like " we found a guy that we cannot connect to killing judy but he might of done other stuff ...so yeah we are just going to kill him and then case closed, no trial. justice done"

edit on 6-5-2011 by LadyTrick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyTrick
reply to post by newcovenant

I think it's more like " we found a guy that we cannot connect to killing judy but he might of done other stuff ...so yeah we are just going to kill him and then case closed, no trial. justice done"

edit on 6-5-2011 by LadyTrick because: (no reason given)

Somehow I know he had NOTHING AT ALL to do with Judys death -
but he just doesn't have the heart to tell Judys mom her husband, Judy's own dad is the killer responsible for her daughters death. What good would it do to put dad in jail? Would you imprison the breadwinner Judys other kids will be homeless. Obama has only adopted this dysfunctional "family" for a time. Old Uncle Barry is visiting for awhile.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Oh I don't know OP, maybe he was just having one of these kind of days....

Insert Obama photo ^ here^

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join