It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i hate yelling at the TV but Why is Obama at ground ZERO???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Not to nit-pick Luc, but the reports I've been hearing all day are that yes, he did go to GZ as a Presidential candidate, but today will be the first time as actual President that he has visited there.
Anyway, it's pretty clear this is nothing but political propaganda at it's finest-he IS up for re-election after all...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

there are many articles stating the obama has never visited ground zero since he became potus.

and who are you to tell me what to do dont like my posts your free to rewrite them to suit your own needs.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Oh, so flying over it doesn't count?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yeah cuz the partisan articles you read, like your video, are so fair and balanced. Your words made it sound like he's never EVER been there. He has. And frankly, think and say whatever pleases you.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

"political propaganda at it's finest-he IS up for re-election after all... ""

well said... unfortunately..the truth

edit on 5/5/11 by darrman because: spellinglish

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

and your any different? nope

second line is moving on

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FTD Brat
reply to post by wcitizen

Sickening yes, but politicians do that all the time.

Of that I'm very aware....I was disagreeing with your statement that you can't blame him for trying. Just because most politicians are corrupt and amoral doesn't make corruption or amorality right. So, yes, I do blame him.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ok folks, you asked for it. Where is the death certificate? There had to be a medical doctor on the ship they flew Osama to. If he didnt issue a death certificate, he surely would at least have to write a report about the preparation and cleaning of the body.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Remember Sept 14 01 when 43 said "Those that knocked these towers down will hear from us all soon"? This is Obama saying "Mission Accomplished"!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

www.sun-sentinel.com...
9/11 Family Invited To Presidential Ground Zero Visit Snubs Obama

"If this form letter was the invitation, it was kinda lame," John Vigiano told PIX 11 News when describing the email invitation sent to him from the White House.
"""

nuff said?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

thats pathetic a form email and whats more pathetic or scary is that the government has every single email and address of those 9--11 families even after a decade.

either way you look at it thats messed up

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by darrman

i dont post for flags...... stars maybe,,, lol,,, but more so,, for other Human contact..

Posing on an internet forum for other Human contact.

This is the saddest thing I have heard of all week.

Lol but yet you ar there to answer the other human contact that you think is very sad to have.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
it's a victory lap

and any president or leader would maximize the bump from this, because it can be short lived. bush 41 had an enormous approval rating after desert storm and lost re election

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
PR Stunt - make the idiots.. Erm voters think that obama gives a rats ass about them..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FTD Brat

They use your sentiment to fool you,don't believe anyone...because men are foul and are easily controlled...They are trying to make themselves like the heroes we all need,as much as i would like that to be true it is not,and this is not speculating...
Believe in God because soon SHTF

Peace

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I was also shouting at the tv today and I don't usually. My bf thinks I'm nuts.

I just don't understand! Osama wasn't indited/wanted for 9/11 due to lack of evidence and it makes me so angry that everyone I meet has NO idea about this? and Obama turning up down there is just creating a huge disinformation cloud.

Even when the news announced osama was dead they started showing 9/11 clips and saying " justice has been served!"

...WTF it's all so wrong. sick.

I think we need to do a survey on the general public and ask them "who was osama bin laden?"
99% will reply with "oh yeah he's the guy that did 9/11"

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FTD Brat
reply to post by darrman

It's a little thing called respect darrman. Obama is trying to show he respects the people that lost their lives there ten years ago.

It's all a big show.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
I can't help thinking there's more to this with regard to Bush.

The OBL card is always a trump card which presidential candidates use to bolster support at crucial points in the election process.

Is it possible that the Reps were somehow going to use some OBL story to bolster their own support or discredit Obama - and Obama has pre-empted this? Dunno - pur speculation, I know, but I smell more than one rat in this lie infested pantomime.

OH brother! a Democrat hack blaming the Republicans. What a sorry excuse to blame Repubs.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
Ok,

Why are the families of the victims of 9/11 there?
Is it to raise their own approval ratings?

Osama is dead, which gives them some closure with the whole 9/11 story.
They are there to pay tribute to their lost

that's your assumption anyway.

the rest of what you said boils down to "don't question it" and "its so they get closure" which I'm sorry but get stuffed I will question it and I think that closure based on a lie is worse than no closure as its FALSE hope which will disappear FAST when the lies are exposed.

....and guess what. I don't like Obama either. Just goes to show how grown up you people really are.

so you're slinging crap at us for not being mature but then you follow that up with this next comment:

edit...this thread is not even worthy of the one flag it has.
edit on 5/5/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

you need some of your own medicine...

Peace,
-Bob

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by darrman

i dont post for flags...... stars maybe,,, lol,,, but more so,, for other Human contact..

Posing on an internet forum for other Human contact.

This is the saddest thing I have heard of all week.

the way you interpreted commented on that rather general and vague statement you replied to is the sad thing IMHO.

there are 3 things they could post for - conversation, stars or flags, they simply pointed out that they come here to discuss things - not to be a troll or any other reasons.

Peace,
-Bob

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join