It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i hate yelling at the TV but Why is Obama at ground ZERO???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Ok, Why are the families of the victims of 9/11 there? Is it to raise their own approval ratings?

Osama is dead, which gives them some closure with the whole 9/11 story. They are there to pay tribute to their lost

loved ones. If Obama didn't show up, I would imagine all of your heads would catch on fire and explode. No matter

what Obama does, you guys will find SOMETHING to cry about. At least he is there, unlike Bush.

So again, why are the 9/11 first responders there?

Why are the families of the victims there?

Why is there a memorial there?

...It's because now they can feel a sense of closure about this whole thing.

If you guys wanna cry about something, cry about how the first responders and victims aren't getting the

compensation they deserve.

....and guess what. I don't like Obama either. Just goes to show how grown up you people really are.

edit...this thread is not even worthy of the one flag it has.
edit on 5/5/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Sickening yes, but politicians do that all the time.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
And to add a bit more.......dun dun dunnnnn.......why the hell did they only invite a certain few to the little get together for the familys??? Some were clearly not invited- et al , the lady on the teevee right now. Ughhhh and all the kids being fed this BULL#. teaching those kids the way to closure is being happy someone was murdered to pay for your loved ones death. someone that may or may not be dead and may or may not have had ANYTHING to do with it. Ok I'm stopping now cuz im not even getting my thoughts out coherently. Sorry guys.
im just soooooo disturbed by this whole show. REALLY DISTURBED.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
so today our president decided to finally visit ground zero after 2 years and after making the hunt for bin laden his personal mission for the duration of that time.

lie.

obama took virtually all the credit for what many men and women of the cia and the armed forces made the alleged killing of bin laden.

some reports i have read is that many 9--11 victims families refused to participate in todays photo op and as i sat here and watched the president shake hands with a mere 50 people at ground zero and both presidents clinton and bush also declined to participate.

i am one who wants to see the proof of bin ladens death for which none of us will ever see my take of the entire events of today and the last week is obama is nothing but a glory hound seeking anything and doing anything to make sure he remains in that office for another 4 years.

ps and expect the photos to be release just in time for the next election.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand

Osama is dead, which gives them some closure with the whole 9/11 story. They are there to pay tribute to their lost

That's interesting.

Didnt OBL deny having any part in the attack multiple times?

Why didnt the FBI ever add 9/11 to his rap sheet? It's not like they didnt have a decade to edit some HTML.

Hey, if the death of a phantom makes somebody feel better who am I to argue, right?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
22 replies? I asked the same question 2 hours ago and got 8 lol.

Obama is there for ratings and a possible Ronald Regan situation. His ratings will go through the roof if that happens. Check out the handshake he gave that cop... ooooooo Masonic.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
so today our president decided to finally visit ground zero after 2 years and after making the hunt for bin laden his personal mission for the duration of that time.

lie.

He's been to ground zero before, both before and during his presidency.
edit on 5/5/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

What don't you get??? NONE OF THEM SHOULD BE THERE. this isn't just about Obama. It's not 9/11 today is it??? Then why are all those people there ,cheering ,clapping? Hu? I bet you have some rude smart a$$ answer so..........

I have a question......why are you here???? In an op that obviously doesn't deserve flags. But it gets YOUR attention. Lol

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

how many times has obama visited ground zero as president of the united states?

hmm fine then the video is a lie.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
While Obama is at ground zero, his attorney general is still conducting investigations into CIA and Military personnel responsible for extracting information that led to the extermination of Osama bin Laden.

Bad day for truthers though. That movement is about as dead as Osama.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

I AM GUESSING because 2 hours ago this wasn't unfolding on live teevee. Just timing dear just timing.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SHABBYCAT
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

What don't you get??? NONE OF THEM SHOULD BE THERE. this isn't just about Obama. It's not 9/11 today is it??? Then why are all those people there ,cheering ,clapping? Hu? I bet you have some rude smart a$$ answer so..........

I have a question......why are you here???? In an op that obviously doesn't deserve flags. But it gets YOUR attention. Lol

i dont post for flags...... stars maybe,,, lol,,, but more so,, for other Human contact..

i don't understand our country anymore.. we once were proud of our good,, trust,, honor...

now---- not so much...

i want it to come home again...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SHABBYCAT

I guess your right. Btw don't call me dear or a poopstorm comes your way in the form of MP's calling you a sexist:
www.guardian.co.uk...

P.S I lolled when I read dear

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

He's been to ground zero before. Both before and during his presidency.

The video you show is nitpicking the memorial ceremonies on 9/11/2009 and 9/11/2010 specifically. They do not address his other visits to ground zero. Biden went to represent in 2010.

You might be a little more cautious in your wording, which makes it sound like he's never been there before this.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Oh I feel ya. I think I was really rude in that response because this is just all such crap and I let it really get to me. I apologize. I'm not the mean rude type.

I don't post for flags or stars myself either. I come here for info and human contact also. Looking for answers that I'm almost positive ill never find. Anyway sorry I got rude in your post. I'm sure ill pay for it. Lol. Thanks for making this post tho. Gave me a place to go when I saw this come on teevee.

Love the pig!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman

i dont post for flags...... stars maybe,,, lol,,, but more so,, for other Human contact..

Posing on an internet forum for other Human contact.

This is the saddest thing I have heard of all week.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

Well that's me always saying something wrong. Lol. I am really dangerous to myself at this and emails. I always seem to not get my thoughts out the correct way. I couldn't click the link so I probably didn't get your post anyway. Lol. I'll get off my cell and switch to laptop to read that and maybe get it. Lol.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BioStatistic
It looks like a lot of political posturing to me to raise his approval rating which was circling the toilet.

Bush declined to attend with him, so whta does that tell you?

It's also propaganda and it's nauseating. About as nauseating as that ridiculous staged filming of them watching 'the attack'. How many americans are buying into all of this? That man gives me the creeps.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Well i'm relieved it's not just me that shouts at the TV !!

Thought i might be losing my sanity.

Probably a good thing i don't get to meet these creatures in person, the urge to punch them square on the chin would be enormous.

Cosmic...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
And with the latest rude response I'm out of here. I just hate it that people take someone's typed words and twist it to sound stupid. I'm pretty sure the human contact is not meaning , " oh, I'm so lonely let me get on ats because i have no human contact". Lol. I think it means to discuss with like minded or not so like minded individuals. God people on the internet crack me up!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join