It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i hate yelling at the TV but Why is Obama at ground ZERO???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
What is REALLY going on? Why is He there?

I'm watching our President at Ground Zero Honoring our lost from 9-11..

and i'm upset..

dignitary's showing up,, to WHAT?? to reaffirm OBL was responsible for 9-11?

oh great the Prez will be speaking... in seconds... What will he say??

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

It's a little thing called respect darrman. Obama is trying to show he respects the people that lost their lives there ten years ago.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I asked the same question. wtf is he doing there? I'm in England and Sky News is like Obama paying respects WTF FOR!? because they killed Bin Laden!? this crap is getting ridiculous

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I don't know about this but i'm sure all you will read on here is either
A) The people agreeing with you
B) People saying it's a good thing

But why do presidents do many things that they do? They just think it's a good idea i guess. That or someone else does

+9 more 
posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
It looks like a lot of political posturing to me to raise his approval rating which was circling the toilet.

Bush declined to attend with him, so whta does that tell you?
edit on 5-5-2011 by BioStatistic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

all propaganda....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It all just looks and feels so wrong and it makes me feel so much for those hurting from 9/11. I'm sure they are so emotionally screwed that they couldn't see the forest for the trees if they tried.

All I know is this is all so wrong and on many levels cruel. I just am so in ughhhh wondering how can this be happening???? Do people NOT see the level of wrong all this is.
It really makes me feel ill seeing Obama getting all this praise and attention for this murder or lies or whatever this craziness is happening. I just get more uneasy about this country ,hell ,this worlds fate.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FTD Brat
reply to post by darrman

It's a little thing called respect darrman. Obama is trying to show he respects the people that lost their lives there ten years ago.

then WAIT for the 10 year anniversary

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FTD Brat

Respect? what about the respect for those who are being killed at war now even after Osama is dead

+1 more 
posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

He is garnering votes. Plain and simple, he knows that the Bin Laden family was ushered out on private jets after the rest of the world saw a total lock down of all US airports. He wants to take full advantage of this situation.

If he REALLY cared he would be in New Madras sympathizing with the families who have lost their homes to the flooding, or in the tornado areas helping clean up.

+7 more 
posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
For the same reason psychopaths will sometimes return to the scene of the crime.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm starting to think this is all a charade.

There is something they don't want us to focus on. We have to ask while we are looking at royal weddings, at birth certificates and news of Osama Bin Laden, what is happening elsewhere?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Yes it is ,massive amounts of propaganda. I'm watching this right now, WHY DOES THIS MAN DESERVE THIS CHEERING AND PRAISE??? I REALLY CAN'T stand this. people who come on here being rude and saying all the crap about how great this is ,they are NUTS. this is just adding insult to injury. I cannot imagine being one of those who lost someone on that day. those poor people are being used and toyed with for PROPAGANDA. I really feel major contempt for tptb more so then usual.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It's a sickening exploitation of the lies he has told - hoping it will improve his results in the election. After all, if his support is at an all time low when the election comes, it's going to be difficult to get people to swallow the rigged result.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FTD Brat

Sure, respect. Because Obama cares. Because any guy in a suit so detached from the reality we live down here in the muck really cares.

But hey, if he can give his little OBL boost some extra gas and ride the wave of cheering idiots a little longer, maybe into 2012 even, that's just icing on the cake.

Respect. Yeah, that's the ticket!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Can't blame him for trying, right? He's still a good-for-nothing politician.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I can't help thinking there's more to this with regard to Bush.

The OBL card is always a trump card which presidential candidates use to bolster support at crucial points in the election process.

Is it possible that the Reps were somehow going to use some OBL story to bolster their own support or discredit Obama - and Obama has pre-empted this? Dunno - pur speculation, I know, but I smell more than one rat in this lie infested pantomime.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

Well it's pretty obvious Obama doesn't care.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FTD Brat
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Can't blame him for trying, right? He's still a good-for-nothing politician.

Oh, I can and I do blame him for this callous and sickening exploitation of people's personal tragedy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join