It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

too busy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
After 911 and all the "terror" of the recent years. I hoped that things would finally change. How naive could I have been? I can not believe that they think we are so stupid that we will believe this Bin Laden story!!! Again, an other "reason" to scare us and restrict our freedom... There is not much I can do as an individual,
but we can do much together.

I am too [snip] busy for this crap.

We need to send out this message to believers of this nonsense to make them question it before it is too late and the propaganda wheel is in full motion. We have to act now!!!

Ignoring the propaganda is our most peaceful and powerful weapon, this way we defuse the desired result, FEAR. It is us showing that we will not live in fear!!! That we have OUR life and will no longer be intimidated or be prepared to sacrifice freedom [snip]
edit on 5/5/11 by masqua because: Profanity removed

edit on 5/5/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I personally am faced with believing the OBL story or not believing it. I do neither.
I know that to either believe or disbelieve it would take time and energy to figure it out.
OR
I could just believe or disbelieve it based on the way I think we are being or are not being lied to.
SO
The freedom I choose for myself is to just not be bothered with it. As you say in the OP there are much more important things for us to be about at this time. Our preparations.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
How odd that Al-CIAda declares war on America by crashing planes into the WTC "Oh snap these guys know their S***!!" 10 years later not ONE act of terrorism in America, where are the suicide bombings, walking into shops and blowing up? Where is the Mumbai style attacks? Nothing. No they supposedly blow themselves up in London & Madrid??because we entered the war? France bans the Burkah, not ONE terrorism act to object to this. Then we see how competent these guys are, crashing a car into Glasgow airport, yet they fail to kill anyone but themselves? Yeah these guys are reaaal smart. I don't think they said lets think of a plan... I know lets hijack planes and crash them into buildings... yeah that sounds good. Imagine that plan coming to be. How will we take control of the planes?? FRIGGIN BOXCUTTERS!!! oh my days... it's just all wrong wrong wrong

S&F OP

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
thread doesent let me put up the link due to languagefilter . working on it ,

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777

everyone knows it is an event created to meet the demand of an agenda.
Personally ... I have no tv, I see no news in massive media because everything is handled at this critical time, the propaganda is in its height to influence people and surely they agree to the changes of their governments wants to impose even decreased or restrict their civil rights.

consequences as i say in other thread... beware of these.

edit on 5-5-2011 by zaper because: typo

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
what i wanted to do with this thread is show my appreciation towards a friend , who did a great job making a website with a great statement , seemed that ATS doesent even let me post words like "fxxin " to make a link: anyway it is: tofxxinbusy.com . thanks ats for threating us like children.

new topics

top topics

join