It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US General Said 9/11 Was a Stand Down and a False Flag Operation.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2123

Originally posted by Carseller4
Absolutely hysterical!

It will be hard to top the belly laugh I just had after reading this.

"Truthers" always crack me up.

how is this hysterical ?? what this guy has accomplished in his lifetime and experience...him >> (you and me X10000)..I'll take this guy's word over yours..he has seen things you haven't

Thanks for the OP! Someone sent this to me yesterday, from another site.
"Truthers" are everywhere, and they are us!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666The paper published by Steven Jones has a stronger backing in the scientific community, than the NIST report and unlike with the NIST report, no data was withheld.

Okay. I'll leave it here. If you really think that then you're in a place far beyond where I, or reason, can permeate.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Originally posted by Cassius666The paper published by Steven Jones has a stronger backing in the scientific community, than the NIST report and unlike with the NIST report, no data was withheld.

Okay. I'll leave it here. If you really think that then you're in a place far beyond where I, or reason, can permeate.

Hey he got a couple of people to peer review his work. Thats more than the NIST report can boost. Of course the NIST report does not need to be peer reviewed, because it never made the claim to be a scientific paper, which is self evident to people who know what a scientific paper should look like.

The fact remains, the NIST report so far is only being taken seriously by NIST within the scientific community, much like only a minority have anything to say in defense of Moonhauxers.

The scientific community sees it as self evident that we went to the moon and that what we saw on 911 was controlled demolition and thats why you dont have every single scientis in the world going on and on defending the moonlaunding, or the findings of their colleagues regarding the demolition of the wtc site.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

well this guy is a harvard educated doctor and has worked and still works deep within the government for many years....i'll take his word over yours..doesn't mean I believe him 100%..just means his word is stronger than yours and mine as well
edit on 6-5-2011 by primetime2123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

The scientific community sees it as self evident... that what we saw on 911 was controlled demolition and thats why you dont have every single scientis in the world going on and on defending the moonlaunding, or the findings of their colleagues regarding the demolition of the wtc site.

Okay. So the entire scientific community believes that the WTC towers were demolished in a CD, probably as part of a false-flag conspiracy, but are mysteriously silent about it.

Why? Are they relaxed about mass murder being covered up?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Okay. So the entire scientific community believes that the WTC towers were demolished in a CD, probably as part of a false-flag conspiracy, but are mysteriously silent about it.

Just like the government sits silent about all the important questions that they refuse to answer, and the few questions they did answer it turn out the government lied. Anyone can see the WTC blowing up as they are coming down, don’t you know the different between seeing a natural collapse and a demolition? When buildings fall down you will not see rapid explosions and heavy steel hurling over 500 feet in the air.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

So either every single scientist and engineer and member of the government is evil, all the millions of them, or you're wrong.

On the balance of probabilities I think I'll go for the latter. Especially since the bombs and disintegration are a function of your imagination.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
What I find amusing is that people actually take heed to PressTV, the mouthpiece of the Iranian government. It is in Iran's interests to stir up conspiracies and they know they have a devoted audience both in the Middle East and also in the West. There is nothing so sad as to see people who rail against the US press and say how bad it is, but then lap up everything said by the Iranian press.

Do we know the name of the General cited in the OP and who is Dr. Steve Pieczenik?

We are told by Pieczenik’s website biography that “… His novels are based on his twenty years experience in resolving international crises for four U.S. administrations”. Can he demonstrate what work he did? He was probably just another “cog”. I bet he’s got a book on the way which will be “based on fact”!

Not wishing to demean the sources, but often in understanding the sources you can understand the story.

Regards

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

So either every single scientist and engineer and member of the government is evil, all the millions of them, or you're wrong.

No one is saying that, only you. No one said every single scientist and engineer and member of the government is evil. In fact most people in our government are probably ignorant about the facts of 911 and most scientist are not going to destroy their careers by speaking out against our government being involved in 911 it would be career suicide, you should know that by now.
The only ones that were willing to risk everything came out on A&E and signed their names to the fact that demolition took down the WTC.
Why would all these scientist risked their reputations and careers, if demolition was not the cause?
Apparently these experts are so sure of what they have discovered that they were willing to risk it all by standing behind demolition.

1,492 verified architectural and engineering professionals and 11,935 other supporters
have signed the petition demanding of Congress
a truly independent investigation.

www.ae911truth.org...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Why would it destroy their careers? Who would fire them? Their bosses are scientists too. If the poster above is correct then they presumably agree with the CD theory.

Note that the contention here is not that "most scientists don't know about 9/11". It is that they know and in fact agree with the Truth Movement.

The scientific community sees it as self evident that we went to the moon and that what we saw on 911 was controlled demolition

Do you agree with this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join