It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grindcore anyone?????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Morbidness

not to much my cup of tea but the demo is awsome and again those guys are totaly awsome!!!!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Upthepunx

Originally posted by _Delysid
majority of grindcore is garbage
but what genre isnt mostly filled with crap eh friends?
heres some good stuff
dont think i posted any "garbage" grindcore on here all the bands i posted are taltend bands and are/were heavily involved in the underground music scene

i didnt mean what you posted was crap, i just mean that the majority of the genre itself is filled with awful bands.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

heres some good stuff
dont think i posted any "garbage" grindcore on here all the bands i posted are taltend bands and are/were heavily involved in the underground music scene

i didnt mean what you posted was crap, i just mean that the majority of the genre itself is filled with awful bands.

Grindcore/Goregrind/Deathgrind are not for everyone, you must have very specific taste.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morbidness

heres some good stuff

Grindcore/Goregrind/Deathgrind are not for everyone, you must have very specific taste.

grew up listening to it, grew out of most of it. playing guitar takes you on some wild musical journeys.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morbidness

heres some good stuff

grew up listening to it, grew out of most of it. playing guitar takes you on some wild musical journeys.

I play guitar too, but not too much grindcore.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
i agree that there is alot of ovverated crap that people put up on pedistals and its like really? you think this is good? but yea i grew up and hardcore punk and grind. as i get older i get into otehr stuff that i never gave a chance to cause it wasnt 1000000mph fast. hence my other thread bout the swans. as of late now-a-days crust and grind bands dont do it for me. very rarley do i get excited when i here a new band. i wish didnt hate people as much as i do cause id go to MDF for the killer line up but i went two years in a row and it just felt like bro down scene fest to me. not my style

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TurboFart
Grindcore is pretty good but I'm really starting to get into the Dubstep crap. Someone should combine the two.

It's not dubstep but have you ever heard Bong-Ra or Drumcorps? Pretty heavy hitting electronic stuff along with the whole breakcore scene.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

i like bong ra alot....dev//null is good as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join