It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If President Obama is lying about killing OBL to get re-elected :-

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
and Bush/Cheney etc are really guilty. Why didn't Obama expose them and bring them to justice as soon as he took office and saw the intelligence ? Wouldn't that have destroyed the Republicans and ensured his re-election with more certainty ?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
You can't just go around bringing Bush and crew to justice like that! Coz they'd make sure you'd burn out before your term even ends ... With Obama being black, I don't even think he could have just gone for the Crew he had so much more to impress people with first ...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Just spitballin' here but i'll take an over-simplified stab.....

Just like Clinton, Obama and the neo-libs are a fully owned subsidiary of wall street and banks. The neo-cons are fully owned subsidiary's of giant corporations. These two factions are dependent on each other in the stock market. This is the fascist corporate finance oligarchy. Below the left-right moral issues that the serfs argue over, this is the lurking shadow government. Both sides benefit from the military industrial complex - the big corporations get to expose new markets and have access to/control of essential natural resources (to say nothing of private defense contracts), while the IMF/World Bank financial model is simultaneously imposed and exploited. It's basically a giant circle jerk.

So the false flag served the controlling interests of both parties, and thus Obama has done nothing to end the policies enacted by the Bush Administration, despite his promises to the contrary. If the false flag is ever exposed, the party is over for both sides. It was a desperate move - Obama's popularity was at an all-time low and the economy is falling apart. I admit that I voted for Obama, and I feel disgusted with myself after this Bin Laden disgrace of a "story" that wasn't very believeable to begin with and astonishingly keeps changing by the hour.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
They all work for the same people. They are all just as guilty as the last. They are all related! Haven't you done your research?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If he were lying, he'd have saved this for Octover 2012.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

There's no two parties..

It's all a sham to make you think you have a choice...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by signal2noise

I agree.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Obviously, they have been lying since Sunday. The story has changed every thirty minutes.

But, no matter. The meme is done. Obama got OBL. Nevermind all the lies, all the questions. It is as if everyone connected with the MSM has no internet access.

The questions they do bring up are all pathetic strawmen. (as in well, if he is not dead, where are the videos from him now, ignoring the other very real possibility, he HAS BEEN DEAD for some time)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I knew there would be allegations that there is no difference between Republicans and Democrats but I just don't buy that.

Anyway, my question is more about Obama's personal ambitions. Why not destroy the Republicans if he has the inside dope on 9/11 and ensure his re-election rather than taking a risk on a false story about OBL ?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Because the banksters who put Bush into power, are the same who put Obama into power even if you do not buy it. Obama does not act upon personal ambitions. The tows the line of his benefactors and thats it.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

You have to remember that in the end the Republicans had pretty much dumped on Bush and Cheney. Obama needed a boost in popularity and that is the reason he said Osama had been taken out. It doesn't matter if he waited until October of next year or the first year he took office. He will be known as the man who took out Osama.

Now he has Republicans and Democrats praising him and come time for campaigning he will ride that subject all the way to the white house.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
reply to post by Alfie1

Because the banksters who put Bush into power, are the same who put Obama into power even if you do not buy it. Obama does not act upon personal ambitions. The tows the line of his benefactors and thats it.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

If Obama tows the line, why would he go out on a limb to make false claims about finishing OBL ?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It is unfortunate that we had to use our "stealth helicopter" card on this event to boost Obama's agenda for re-election. Was it worth it? I don't think so.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ontarff
It is unfortunate that we had to use our "stealth helicopter" card on this event to boost Obama's agenda for re-election. Was it worth it? I don't think so.

But why would Obama play this card if, ever since he was elected, he knew his Republican adversaries were involved in 9/11. Surely his obvious course of action would have been to expose and prosecute them and destroy the Republican party perhaps for ever.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by signal2noise

Not really on your contention he'd wait until October. He is droping badly in the polls as gas prices and inflation hit the public. He needed something to take people's minds off their gas tanks. I imagine it will work for about a week.

He's going to need a "domestic" terrorist attack during the election. He's also working to incite trouble in the Middle East. He's got Hizbollah on the border and the border wide open to halp out.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

How could Obama lie about such a thing ? It would be all too easy for Al-Qaeda to prove him a liar , and with every motive to do so,. by producing a new video or evidence of his death years ago.

I predict that you wont hear any argument from Al-Qaeda about OBL's recent demise.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
But why would Obama play this card if, ever since he was elected, he knew his Republican adversaries were involved in 9/11. Surely his obvious course of action would have been to expose and prosecute them and destroy the Republican party perhaps for ever.

But it wasn't the republic party, it wasn't government per se, it was capitalists working within government to extend their power and control.

The president does not have the power you think, Obama would never have been allowed to be pres if the PTB thought he would be a threat to them. If he was a real threat to them he would be gone, remember JFK?

The pres is just a figurehead to give the illusion that we have direct contact with the leader of our country, the two parties are to give us an illusion of choice.

You would understand this if you had a good grasp of history. Nothing has ever changed by the changing of political parties. An excellent example is medical cannabis, Obama promised to stop the feds raiding clubs, but they didn't stop. You know why? Because the pres can't do anything about it, capitalist interests above his position won't allow it.

Drug Enforcement Agency agents, with the help of the Los Angeles Police Department and Los Angeles Sheriff's Department, raided two medical marijuana dispensaries in West Hollywood, California on Tuesday. It was the first such action in the city since the Obama Administration decided two years ago to take a hands-off approach to dispensaries in compliance with state laws.

www.tokeofthetown.com...

That isn't even a major issue to do with the countries safety, imagine what else goes on that the pres has no way of changing. Such as the invasion of other countries, which capitalists don't see as 'other countries', but just part of the world they think they own (they do economically).

Nothing changes because the government, nor 'the people', run this country, capitalist owner of the means of production do. Terrorists, other countries, are not our enemies, capitalists are.

edit on 5/5/2011 by ANOK because: you know it's good for you

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Let Obama take the credit.
Let Obama parade around and garner as much glory as he can.

It will become fleeting.

Did killing OBL cause gas prices to drop?
Did killing OBL cause unemployment to drop?
Did killing OBL cause the government to decrease the deficit?
Did killing OBL cause the dollar to gain value?
Did killing OBL cause the American economy to rebound?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by signal2noise

It will be the subsequent (faked) reprisal attacks that will happen closer to the 2012 elections. Those are events which again and again have proven to rally support for a failing president.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

It will be the subsequent (faked) reprisal attacks that will happen closer to the 2012 elections. Those are events which again and again have proven to rally support for a failing president.

Is that a guarantee? If so, would you be willing to make a friendly wager? Notice I said friendly...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join