It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah setting up camp along US/Mexican border

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Reply to post by Tyrson

Do you have proof that he's a closeted muslim or are you just talking out of your ass?

Seems more like the latter to me.

Deny ignorance.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

AS to your question...........

The news source they sighted was a reputable one, and there have been others put up on the thread that state the same thing.......

Its not our fault if you dont deem a news agency "credible" just because you dont want to believe it..........thats an issue of denial that you have to work out for yourself........

I didnt say anything about the news agency. That's your straw man. I said the source the news agencies are citing is anonymous, and even they are not staing it as fact, but merely reporting what their un-named source is 'claiming'.

A claim, in case you are unfamiliar with the term, is not a statement of fact. It's a claim.

The OP has already 'claimed' that there are numerous 'named sources' available with just a "Quick google search'. I have asked him to supply these 'named sources', but he disappeared, only to have you appear with personal insults and ironic condescension.

Since he claimed to have access to such various and numerous articles with named sources,I would think he would post them.

So, where are the named sources? Asking for evidence is what we do here. Blindly accepting a news report from mainstream agencies siting an 'un-named source' is not denying ignorance. It's breeding it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

LoL and you are arguing semantics to facilitate your denial.........

Did you miss the part of the threads where there were several sources cited for you? I sincerely hope that in 3 pages i wouldnt have to post them again for you..........

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
America is in danger from al qaeda 1000's of miles away but perfectly safe from drug cartels in their own backyard. Or so the government would like us to think.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Sorry it took a bit for me to get back to your request. I had to watch Fringe.

Aug 21 2006
www.house.gov...

There is an ever-present threat of terrorist infiltration over the Southwest border. Data indicates that there are hundreds of illegal aliens apprehended entering the United States each year who are from countries known to support terrorism.

Members of Hezbollah have already entered the United States across the Southwest border.

June 5,2007
archive.newsmax.com...

Al-Qaida and other terrorist groups began infiltrating Mexico in the days after 9/11. By 2003, Canadian intelligence officials and Interpol told Mexican President Vincente Fox that al-Qaida had established several cells in Mexico to prepare for the next terrorist attacks

May 28 2010
www.judicialwatch.org...

While alarming, this case is hardly unique but rather part of a growing trend among Islamic terrorists to slip into the U.S. through a notoriously vulnerable 2,000-mile stretch.
Additionally, the top Homeland Security official in Texas confirmed that indeed terrorists—with ties to Hezbollah, Hamas and Al Qaeda—have been arrested crossing into the state through the Mexican border.

Jun 7 2010
usgovinfo.about.com...

Islamic terrorists are using the Southwest border as a gateway to the United States.

It also brings to light the increasing frequency with which "Other than Mexican" (OTM) persons from 35 "special interest" countries known by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to harbor Islamic terrorists are illegally entering the United States.

Evidence of Terrorist Ties
Far from basing their ties to terrorism on the OTMs' nation of origin alone, Border Patrol agents have, in many cases, found frightening physical evidence, according to the Committee's report.

"A jacket with patches from countries where al Qa'ida is known to operate was found in Jim Hogg County, Texas by the Border Patrol. The patches on the jacket show an Arabic military badge with one depicting an airplane flying over a building and heading towards a tower, and another showing an image of a lion's head with wings and a parachute emanating from the animal. The bottom of one patch read 'martyr,' 'way to eternal life' or 'way to immortality.'"

This one though not sure of the site, never heard of it until a few weeks ago, has access to DOJ court filings in this case, that I have not been able to find anywhere else.

March 23 2011
pajamasmedia.com...

In February 2001, Mahmoud Kourani crossed the border from Tijuana in the trunk of a car, eventually settling in Dearborn, Michigan. Kourani, who federal prosecutors claimed had received training in weapons, intelligence, and spy craft in Iran, bribed a Mexican embassy official in Beirut to obtain a visa. Kourani’s brother is known to be Hezbollah’s security chief in southern Lebanon.

OH... And add to these, the News channel I linked in a previous post up there. They did a four part special on the issue. Lots of information.

Lastly....Is that good enough for ya?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the post OP
More people need to realize this is happening.

edit on 6-5-2011 by Stormgodess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormgodess

thanks. good job. It's nice when someone can back up their claims with actual evidence, not personal attacks, as the OP has done.

star for you

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
reply to post by Stormgodess

thanks. good job. It's nice when someone can back up their claims with actual evidence, not personal attacks, as the OP has done.

star for you

And thank you also

My point was...Yes, it is idiotic to automatically believe everything you see in the media. Yet, it is just as idiotic to assume that what you see is false in some way. It is also as idiotic to assume that something is bogus just due to the source. Alot of the best links I found....To official documents, and eye witness accounts, were linked in articles from very lame conspiracy sites. Sure the articles themselves are usually skewed, but with a little digging, the majority of the time you can chip away the bullcrap and find the thruth, or at least the best truth we have.

edit on 7-5-2011 by Stormgodess because: Had "just" in there a million times

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join