It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halftime: Did US Special Forces Just Rescue the Dollar?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi

Originally posted by Expat888
Lmfao.. The u.s dollar will be falling like a strippers g-string again once the hype over old bin dies down.. Haven't accepted u.s dollars for a couple years now and wont accept them.. Keep your worthless coloured paper..

Originally posted by UcDat
www.cnbc.com...

So domination through fear and force makes sense cause its sure not based on accountability and fair trade.

Still dont see how its helping the dollar.

The only thing the USA seems able to do now is print money and hope they can take over another country or two. Rape them like they've done Iraq before the whole thing crashes like Zimbabwe on steroids.

edit on 5-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans
reply to post by UcDat

QE is ending soon which means the treasury will not be buying up our own debt anymore. Who will? Interest rates should tumble and nobody will. Iran/India made a deal to tradie oil for Indian currency reported on a thread here yesterday. This whole QE mess was nothing but a bandaid for a time and now it is having no effect. 2008 will be nothing when the SHTF.

Why does everyone here hate the US. All the bad talking and name calling. Whats with all this and all the dooms day talk. Why do people want the dollar to collapse. Is US hatred here that strong ?
The dollar is declining not sinking like a rock. The US is doing really well compared to most other countries.

The people in the u.s are ok I've nothing against them.. Its the psychotic, corrupt, murderous bastards in d.c with their wars for profit, meddling in other countries business, lack of concern for the people they represent that I loathe..
Over the years have put way to many people back together who were maimed by u.s weapons buried many more.. The only thing u.s politicians bring the world is chaos, misery and death.. The sooner their corrupt damn system collapses the better...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

agreed. the dxy is at the same level it was years ago. now we are getting a rally as shorts are covering and the euro is not having hike rates as expected.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Oil companies make piles of money for a very simple reasy.............their product is in very heavy demand. Now with emerging markets like India and China it is in an even higher demand.

Before folks jump down on the evil US I think you may want to look at who received the bids on the Iraq oil fields. I think we should have taken them over until we got our money back then handed em off to the Iraqi's but that's just the evil empire builder in me.

<< 1   >>

join