It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obvious reasons for Obama to lie and withold UBL death video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I can think of only one reason why Obama would hide pictures of dead UBL. That reason is UBL was not even there. Imagine if Obama ordered a strike in a foreign country without the permission of its government, killed several civilians only to find out UBL is not there. Obama could never live this down. The world would be outraged. Obama could even potentially face criminal prosecution for killing innocents. Obama has no choice but to lie about it. He has every reason in the world to lie. He could end up in jail and never get reelected.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

I can think of another reason... Freezer burn!

And why are they taking so long to release any pictures of OBL? Well a bird of that size would take a long time to defrost! BAM!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Now here is the real reason.....RE-ELECTION

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Obama could never live this down. The world would be outraged. Obama could even potentially face criminal prosecution for killing innocents. Obama has no choice but to lie about it. He has every reason in the world to lie. He could end up in jail and never get reelected.
reply to post by Xeven

I think your forgetting something Obama is part of the empire . And the empire think s it can do whatever it wants to whoever they want.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

No.......

(it's Osama and not Usama....jeez I wish Americans would learn how to spell his correct name)

if Obama releases a photo and it's found to be fake (as it would be), Obama knows he might as well resign as the President of the USA and numerous charges will be brought against him and most of those sitting right now in the White House.

Thats why so many people want him to release a photo, not because they don't believe Osama is dead, but because many of us know full well Obama does'nt have one because Osama did in fact die in 2001.

Obama is not worried about a backlash of the Muslims, most Muslims don't give a hoot for Osama or Al Qaeda, if Obama was that concerned he would'nt had made up a story Osama was buried at sea....we all know thats against Islamic burial practice and tradition. To claim the photos is too gruesome is also an excuse, most of us have seen a hell of alot worse than a dead corpse' head in pieces. Obama had no problem allowing photos of what afew of his soldiers did to a young Afghani 15 year old innocent child reach the internet or video with audio of Americans being beheaded....

Obama's politicial career is in very serious doubt now. We know if a photo is released of Osama's corpse will be fake and we know if he tries to release one, it won't be until right before the Presidential elections. Perhaps Obama should contact his buddy in Chicago who has contacts in Israel to create a photo for him? Obama might have to kiss up to afew arses to get the job done mind you.....but I would'nt want to be in his shoes when they come to collect payment!!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I agree that he does not care about backlash. Those who want to do harm will do so without being inflamed. I don't believe Obama thinks Osama died in 2001. I think he thought he was in that house and now to coverup that he was not there he making this xrap up why they wont show pictures. They have no right to be the decoder anyway. If pictures exist they belong to the Amercan people not Obama, Hillary or Gates.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

It does'nt matter to me what Obama believes or not......he is solely responsible for every mess he creates and that of his staff.

Obama was no more suited to the job as President than George W Bush was.

When the voters elect a new leader, it's ok to make a mistake once.....but how should we look upon you all if you re-elect this idiot again?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Xeven

It does'nt matter to me what Obama believes or not......he is solely responsible for every mess he creates and that of his staff.

Obama was no more suited to the job as President than George W Bush was.

When the voters elect a new leader, it's ok to make a mistake once.....but how should we look upon you all if you re-elect this idiot again?

exactly he will be held accountable for all of this .. hmm seems to me if it was his intention to gain election points it may have backfired on him and just in a mater of days dont look too good for him oh my.
As days go by.. the deeeper he gets in his mess .. what is he thinking ??

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The truth is starting to becoming impossible.

Only real-time live connections 24/4 with all important people could solve that.

We will never know..

What if .....'

1. They actually tell the truth..
2. But deliberately create doubts
3. All the conspiracy people and doubters are beginning to stand up
4. A Large media hype around the doubts of the story and government in general
5. They come up with real proof, the movie in full HD of the action, the body found by Japanese fishing boat and a DNA match, and an still working USB stick with all the evidence in his pocket
6. The "large population" believes all the evidence, conspirators are declared state enemy number 1
7. Re-election

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

It's now time the American people stand up and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!

There are some really tough times ahead for the USA, the Americans can no longer be complacient. You need a new president who will work for the people and not against them. I don't know who is left in your stables of politicians but you all have to dig deep.

Come election time, I strongly suggest the Americans do a spring clean; clean out the White House and start afresh.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hypocrisy.. found with all 'Government Actions'

they were quite content revealing Saddam's sons death images

new topics

top topics

join