It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Foe??A Rival??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
So,anyone can make me a rival,even though I have never seen this poser on any of the threads I have posted on,
don't even know who this poser is till I get a u2u saying I'm that person's foe.
It would be find if we had a discussion and have disagreed on something.Not a problem there.

But a spineless lurker putting me down as a rival is just that,SPINELESS!!!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Just for that complaint, you are now MY FOE!! MWAA HAAA HAAA!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
If theres one thing I cant stand its a whinging cry baby!!!!

Big deal some random made you a rival, is it really going to affect your life in anyway.

This post pi$$es me off so much

Consider yourself rivalled again dude

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

At least you will face me on it!

This dillweed even has me listed as a friend too!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Thank you!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Umm.... maybe they feel threatened by you... intellectually?
Hell I don't know, I'm just a newbie!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

The only thing I cant stand more than a whinging cry baby is people who support other people calling other people whinging cry babies!!!!!

Whoever starred my last post also consider yourself rivalled

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

MEOWWWWW,who got you all riled up. At least you could spell whining right.

Looking forward to you debating me. And hope your kitten is ok.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

It wasnt whining it was whinging as in your having a whinge (Im Aussie we have both words here)

For your impudence Im unrivaling you, then friending you, then unfriending you, then rivaling you again

TAKE THAT!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Suffer in ya jocks sucker

P.s thanks for asking dude Kittys fine. Im keen for a debate but the Mod who runs that forum gasnt gotten back to me. Do you know if its still active?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
So,anyone can make me a rival,even though I have never seen this poser on any of the threads I have posted on,
don't even know who this poser is till I get a u2u saying I'm that person's foe.
It would be find if we had a discussion and have disagreed on something.Not a problem there.

But a spineless lurker putting me down as a rival is just that,SPINELESS!!!!!
yeah got 1 myself i looked in his profile seems like hes got everyone foed and friended....bit strange.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Hey, this person also made me a rival though this person is also unknown to me. I found you by your comment on this persons profile page and followed that to this rant.

The thing is this person also has me as a friend??? If you check, you will find this person has a long line of friends and another long line of rivals.

In my two months on this site, I have accidentally listed three rivals. It is easy to do. This person has been here for several years , who knows. You and I have little in common thread wise either. So I'm chillin.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kolcath

Kolcath

Now I see that this person has also added several other new people to the list according to the comment section since I last checked.

Then I went to my profile and found that somehow I had added two more rivals to my list accidentally so that make a total of five accidents for me. One of my new ones I have never heard of either.

Somehow it is just too easy to rival people accidentally.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

But when I looked at your page you don't have any rivals

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ScorpioRising

I don't have any rivals,but they do.Someone can make you their rival without you making them your rival.

Make since?

Now,since I have done this,people are making me their rivals,out of spite I guess.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Maybe this should be titled Friend or Foe!
I don't care if someone disagrees with me,that's everyones right.
Their are some people I disagree with,but I don't go around foeing everyone one of them.
I have no foes,yet.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Ah I get it now

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I woke up this morning and got the same u2u. I have a rival? i thought.... man about time. Then I went and checked their page and they took like 10 of us that were posting in a thread last night and made all of us both their friends and rivals. I found that odd.

So I Added them as a friend.

Trowa
edit on 5/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: To edit content

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
OK, I think you're talking about me....and I'm very sorry for adding you, and a bunch of other people I don't know, to my rivals list! I honestly have nooo idea how that happened.
Maybe a site glitch? Or someone hacked my account? In any case...totally not intentional, so don't take it personally!

Off to fix it and change my password now...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Astrithr

Not upset or offended I just thought it was strange. Definitely seems like a glitch or something I don't know. i also thought it odd because I don't think we have ever talked on the boards before. Alas its all good just found it weird and long overdue to have a rival.

Trowa

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astrithr
OK, I think you're talking about me....and I'm very sorry for adding you, and a bunch of other people I don't know, to my rivals list! I honestly have nooo idea how that happened.
Maybe a site glitch? Or someone hacked my account? In any case...totally not intentional, so don't take it personally!

Off to fix it and change my password now...

Thats cool.Sorry about the bashing!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join