It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reading BTS/ATS causes sleep?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I keep getting incredibly sleepy after reading BTS or ATS after about an hour. I'm just wondering if this is happening to other people as well. It's almost like I'm going into a trance and literally falling asleep at my keyboard which I used to never do. Well maybe it's longer than an hour, maybe anywhere from 1 to 2 hours. Anyone else almost falling asleep at the keyboard?

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
You are not sleepy, but hungry or thirsty. Stand up, step away from the computer ...slowly turn around and head towards the refrigerator... proceed to open the fridge look around notice that theres a world in existence other than the one at ats. Close the fridge door.

I have music playing so I don't fall asleep.

Click recent posts at the top of the page and chose something that interests you. Notice the word "interests" as in read boring material and fall asleep, talk about sleep and also fall asleep. Don't think about sleep. Not that this post is not helping to keep you awake.

the general

and his loyal men salute you

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Whenever I am on ATS for more then an hour I leave either extremely mad or extremely freaked out. But never both.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
ats makes me feel the sudden urge to

So enjoy ATS and never go here =>
or
mmmkkk

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Personally, I find that ATS/BTS causes me to lose sleep.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Its your eyes!

Make sure you take a 15min break every hour from the computer,

also sip a bottle of water while you are surfing ATS/BTS

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think its just being at the computer in general...not just ATS. Same happens to me on all sorts of sites...just get up...walk around....drink some soda...do some pushups to get the heart pumping...and youll be right awake again.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
i'm pretty much the opposite... i think i get less and less sleep because i'm on ATS

top topics

join