It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies? Anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Been having a zombie outbreak dream every night.
Just wondering if anyone else see's an opportunity for a mass outbreak occurring. Maybe a "28 days later" rage virus type or a classic George Romero supernatural Eat your guts type. Maybe Ive been playing Red dead undead nightmare too much.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Loken68 because: Movie title (thks)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

Just for your info, it is actually 28 days later instead of 48. This could have created confusion so just in case I'm puting this out there.

Thruthseek3r

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
Been having a zombie outbreak dream every night.
Just wondering if anyone else see's an opportunity for a mass outbreak occurring. Maybe a "48 days later" rage virus type or a classic George Romero supernatural Eat your guts type. Maybe Ive been playing Red dead undead nightmare too much.

"UGH" don't even think about it. I can think of nothing more horrifying than dead people chasing me with hunger in their milky eyes"

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I used to have horribly vivid zombie dreams every night for a few months, and i would become so scared at night while watching tv alone if i heard a noise outside that i would become catatonic. Then i looked at my dvr, noticed a plethora of zombie related items, and checked my hours put in on Left 4 Dead 2. over 500. Just take a deep breathe and tell yourself its not real. (:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess
I used to have horribly vivid zombie dreams every night for a few months, and i would become so scared at night while watching tv alone if i heard a noise outside that i would become catatonic. Then i looked at my dvr, noticed a plethora of zombie related items, and checked my hours put in on Left 4 Dead 2. over 500. Just take a deep breathe and tell yourself its not real. (:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

not to be a dick but georges zombies are far form "super natural" shoot em in the head and there dead. and 28 later was not a zomibe movie. there not zombies just plague victims. i wish something like the morining star virus would hit us like in the novel thunder and ash. first stage victims are alive and like "rage zombies" then they die or get killed and come back as undead "shamblers"

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I had a zombie dream not long ago. It really annoyed me too because I've never played zombie games, watched zombie films (within the past 30 years anyway) so I really didn't feel like I deserved such a fate. lol What's that all about anyway?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
we are already in a zombie movie my friends

we sit at home fixed in front of our tvs and computers browsing to see what else there is to buy to keep our lives filled, we are swallowed up in advertising telling us how to act and how dress even what to eat.

news reporters telling us when to be sad and when to be happy, also telling us who to blindly follow in complicated elections making us feel we have choices.....

.....our freedoms are limited , work,buy,eat,sleep, work,buy,eat,sleep,work,buy,eat,sleep..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
Maybe Ive been playing Red dead undead nightmare too much.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Loken68 because: Movie title (thks)

That is impossible.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
dude your talking about a dream of zombies on a political madness forum..............

zombies are real tho and they are those people who have bought into the death of obl.

political zombies.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

Maybe some came took others worthy left vessles of no need to clean up mess left behind..
empty vessels/body good souls left behind their old unneeded 3dsuits.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
dude your talking about a dream of zombies on a political madness forum..............

zombies are real tho and they are those people who have bought into the death of obl.

political zombies.

Both seem to be automations. Tomayto, tomahto.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

Could it be your subconscious is dreaming up a best case scenario?
After all killing off undead zombies is much more preferable to killing the LIVE zombies we see everyday, assuming there will be war here.
I too have had a couple of Zombie dreams as of late.

reply to post by thruthseek3r

I think there was a sequel to 28 days later, 48 days later i think.

reply to post by wedidgothacked

I love my avatar but yours, is a close second.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
just OBL could have been one that is why they put him in the sea, does this mean he could come back from the dead er undead?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

political zombies.

Actually political madness is where this belongs. If a outbreak were viral man made such as a weapon grade strain of rabies.
I find it strange that colleges have performed studies on the subject.
(University of Ottawa)www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
and in the US (University of Florida)Link

edit on 17-5-2011 by Loken68 because: add link

new topics

top topics

join