It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is Obama At Ground Zero??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Didn't the media say Khalid Sheikh Mohammad was the mastermind behind 9/11? Well why didn't they go to ground zero when he was captured? I find this weird, plus the timing right after Bin Laden dies? Yeah they're going to Ground Zero because Bin Laden died, but come on? why not wait until 9/11/2011??

This is a little suspect for me, I think something might happen, I hope it doesn't but think about it. Ronald Regan was an unpopular President then he had an assassination attempt on his life. He didn't die, but after it people loved him. Now Obama's ratings went up when Bin Laden was "killed" but they didn't go WAY up. Plus people said "His ratings will soon start dropping". Just what I was thinking when I seen he was there.
edit on 5-5-2011 by R3N3G4D3 because: Edit: because I said Khalid Mohammed died... I'm dumb leave me alone

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
My friend just went to NYC. I told her to be very careful. I hope I am wrong but, I have a bad feeling about NYC today.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcade425

Exactly my thoughts, "Watch out because they will retaliate" "Hey guys wanna go to NYC to celebrate, but we'll say it's for the victims".

I don't believe they are they to just talk about the families something is up with this.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This is what Obama said about his reasons for not releasing any photos of OBL -

"It is important for us to make sure that very graphic photos of somebody who was shot in the head are not floating around as an incitement to additional violence, as a propaganda tool. That's not who we are," Mr Obama said.

I cant help but feel this move is a bit distasteful. I sure hope we dont see any photos of Obama laying wreaths, chatting to the families of victims etc.

If we do the White House can simply re-hash the original press release to fit todays news....

"It is important for us not to miss this opportunity to take graphic photos of me at ground zero to float around the worlds' msm as an incitement to American patriotism and additional personal ratings, as a propaganda tool. That's not who we are," Mr Obama said.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by eyestotheskies

clap clap clap ... star for you sir

I didn't think about him laying wreaths, I thought it was just him talking to people. If he lays a wreath it's equal to me robbing a kids bike and riding down his street ( I think lol) He just killed the guy who "supposedly pulled off 9/11" he's going there to tell them now they can rest in peace. The dead will never rest in peace unless the TRUTH comes out, and to get that you guys need a new investigation, led by people on the fence to finally come to a conclusion and release the information.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The truth has come out!

Your spring is just wound too tight. You are destined to look under your bed every night and never live a joyfull life.

Get over your suspicions and make something of yourself. You will look at the world differently.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Here are a couple of anagrams i put in from www.sternestmeanings.com... because I have a strange feeling about it as well. Not wanting to jump the gun on anything these are just anagrams for thought.

obama wreath ground zero
sternest: Amaze now or tougher drab.
sternest: Guard boozer woman-hater.

webuser: obama wreath laying
sternest: Any amiable wart hog.
sternest: I am the braw analogy.
sternest: Amiable wrath agony.

webuser: barack obama wreath laying ground zero
sternest: Maturely hog knowing abracadabra. Zero.
sternest: Barbarian wart hog lame duck agony. Zero.

webuser: obama assassination wreath laying
sternest: I am a Satan brainwashes to so. Laying.
sternest: Womanish as obeisant as a rat. Laying.
webuser: obeisant womanish laying
sternest: Ahem! Insatiably swooning.

webuser: barack hussein obama wreath laying
sternest: Make out brainwash ace brash. Laying.
webuser: make out brainwash ace brash
sternest: On a shabbier amateur whacks.

webuser: barack hussein obama ground zero wreath
sternest: Amaze unhinged, barbarous crooks. Wreath.
sternest: A backhander boozes as rumouring. Wreath.
webuser: barbarous crooks
sternest: Absorb sour croak.

webuser: barack hussein wreath laying
sternest: Eureka! Brainwash scathingly.
sternest: Swankily harangue rich beast

webuser: barack wreath laying assassination
sternest: By gawkier charlatan. Saint as in as so.
sternest: Banality as wreaking as anarchist. So.

webuser: barack obama assassination wreath laying
sternest: I am a boob ransacks as a saint. Warty healing.
sternest: Swanky, Sabbatarian aromatic as so. Hi! Angel.

sternest: Ahem! Insatiably swooning.

just thought i would share for the heck of it. that anagram thread has got me addicted right now lol I wish I knew the formula they used. I really hope nothing does happen though, because that would just be ultimate SHTF...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
The truth has come out!

Your spring is just wound too tight. You are destined to look under your bed every night and never live a joyfull life.

Get over your suspicions and make something of yourself. You will look at the world differently.

The springs on my bed are broke, they snapped and wounded the monster under my bed. It was massive. Then I hired a boat and took it out to sea. I threw it overboard, because I was paying respect to it's religion too. I have pictures of the monster but You aren't allowed to see them.

There will be many accounts of my story, so if anything changes or if there are any holes in it.... my administration will sort them out.

I took the red pill and I see the world in a different light now. I'm awake.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Sky just said why he's there without saying why he's there.

"Well while he's there he's getting a massive poll boost from doing this" Thanks sky for confirming my suspicions. If he's paying his respects NOW, after OBL got killed, why doesn't he go to the troops that die to pay respects to them?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrixportal

sternest: Guard boozer woman-hater.

webuser: barack hussein wreath laying
sternest: Eureka! Brainwash scathingly.

webuser: barack wreath laying assassination
s
sternest: Banality as wreaking as anarchist. So.

Wasn't supposedly gay? Larry Sinclair held a press conference saying he had oral sex with Obama?
Also many people think he's the antichrist... These are kind of spooky lol. Sorry for the late reply I only just seen this.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have just been watching President Obama at ground zero. I am getting a strong sense from the American people and, in particular from the 9/11 victims families, of closure following the death of Bin Laden.

I think that 9/11 "truth", which was already looking increasingly ludicrous as we approach the 10th anniversary , is now about as relevant as alleged moon landing hoaxes.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Maybe thats why they finally caught Bin Laden, because someone was getting close to actual facts that couldn't be debunked. So they bring out OBL Bogeyman and finally we have closure for the families. OBL can't testify, there was a video where he said he didn't do it. Now we will never know, unless one of his friends/allies comes out and explains he never done it. I dunno this whole thing is strange

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
To lay a ritualistic vial of OBL's blood at the scene of the crime? Hell, I don't know. Public relations, publicity, and votes? Take your Pick. They're saying it's for "closure." I'd say it's more to link OBL to the crime again, as some of you have alluded to. It's all scripted to a T, I reckon. Drama and psyops. Psyops and drama..
edit on 5/5/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
reply to post by Alfie1

Maybe thats why they finally caught Bin Laden, because someone was getting close to actual facts that couldn't be debunked. So they bring out OBL Bogeyman and finally we have closure for the families. OBL can't testify, there was a video where he said he didn't do it. Now we will never know, unless one of his friends/allies comes out and explains he never done it. I dunno this whole thing is strange

He also claimed responsibility :-

www.foxnews.com...

Why mention one without the other ?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Gotta make his case, keep preaching the lies until we all get that Osama was killed a few days ago. Let's get the "show" on the road! I wonder what great speech he has in store for today.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcade425
My friend just went to NYC. I told her to be very careful. I hope I am wrong but, I have a bad feeling about NYC today.

Whenever I see anyone posting that they have a bad feeling about ANYTHING these days, I automatically doubt that their intuition works correctly-- those kinds of posts are always wrong.

Remember two weeks ago, when everyone any their mother was claiming that they "had a bad feeling about" the royal wedding?

Seems like there are some Jedi mind tricks being worked on all the "psychic/ intuitive" people claiming on any forum that they "have a bad feeling that something will happen on _______ event, or ________ day."

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tragblack

Whenever I see anyone posting that they have a bad feeling about ANYTHING these days, I automatically doubt that their intuition works correctly-- those kinds of posts are always wrong.

Remember two weeks ago, when everyone any their mother was claiming that they "had a bad feeling about" the royal wedding?

Seems like there are some Jedi mind tricks being worked on all the "psychic/ intuitive" people claiming on any forum that they "have a bad feeling that something will happen on _______ event, or ________ day."

Unfortunately, I think it represents for some a wish, perhaps not overt but a wish none the less, that a disaster will occur. Why would that be ? Perhaps because their own lives are such a mess that subconciously they don't wish to see happiness and success elsewhere.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tragblack

I had a bad feeling because BUSH said he wasn't going. I put one and one together. Either Bush knew something or he really dosen't give a shyt.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tragblack

It's probably the safest place to be right now, unless they're getting word that people aren't believing the story that was told and Obama lied and Alex Jones is right, then Obama's done. Then they say a terrorist killed him and here we are at ground zero again, full circle.

top topics

join