It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan warns America not to stage any more raids

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Pakistan warns America not to stage any more raids

news.yahoo.com

ISLAMABAD – Pakistan warned America Thursday of "disastrous consequences" if it carries out any more raids against terrorists like the one that killed Osama bin Laden, and hit back at international allegations it may have been harboring the al-Qaida chief.
But the government in Islamabad stopped short of labeling Monday's helicopter raid on bin Laden's compound an illegal operation and insisted relations between Washington and Islamabad remained on course.
With calls from some U.S. lawmakers to cut aid to Pakistan following the raid, the European Union said it would not turn its back o
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
While I'm not a fan of Obama, I stand by his choice to approve a mission to go into Pakistan and take out Osama bin Laden. While this choice may be unpopular for some, it is a choice that resulted in the death of one of the world's most wanted fugitive if not the most wanted.

I have criticized Obama with relentlessness in the past but I will support him in the choice to piss the Pakistanis off considering that Osama has been living in their country for years and despite what they say and they had to have knowledge of him being there. I can not and will not believe differently.

So in conclusion, the only thing left to say is go and cry somewhere else Pakistan! We don't want to hear it.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Pakistan just warned India not to try any raids either (in another thread).

Looks like they're feeling a bit pinched right now.

And someone on the other thread reminded everyone they have nukes.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Like they have a choice.... Lol

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Running Pakistan right into the waiting arms of China.

Good move, America

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Its all unfolding now, look at all the tension this is causing between Pakistan and various other countries, in b4 the US continues more false flag 'raids', and then look what will happen, 'disastrous consequences'

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hey, I get it, I hear the LUV coming from Pak-Taliban-Is-Stan. It's ok, we get it. You have nukes, we see the message you want to send us Pakistan! It's ok, We really don't mind. It's not like you might be LYING to us about something right? I mean we are paying you all that money so you won't leave your nukes laying around on a street corner somewhere right? I for one would love to see China, ANYBODY, Iran for all that matters, step in and start giving the Pakistan people some form of aid. PLEASE! PLEASE!. We're leaving the neighborhood pretty soon anyway so somebody else is more than welcome to take up a "partnership" with that pillar of integrity known as Pakistan. Note to the folks in Pakistan, your strategic nuclear missles fly how far? You are willing to lend the Taliban/Al-quider a truck to get those a-bombs into A-Stan aren't you? Oh yeah, one last thing, we could if we want to deploy our nukes with a little thing called an "OTV". It's called technology. We wouldn't "fib" about something like that!

edit on 5-5-2011 by CosmosKid because: spelling

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
Pakistan just warned India not to try any raids either (in another thread).

Looks like they're feeling a bit pinched right now.

And someone on the other thread reminded everyone they have nukes.

And I am sure less control over who gets to push the nuclear button too. Besides, I don't get a warm fuzzy feeling when I think of two neighboring nations, India and Pakistan, who hate each other with a passion and both are nuclear powers.

But in the final analysis do we really want to PO a third world nation with nukes just to give Obama's ratings a boost????
edit on 5-5-2011 by happykat39 because: forgot to add something

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
What if this warning from Pakistan was provoked for a reason - that reason being their warning ill be used along with the next false flag attack.

Some place will be flase-flag attacked or something and then the government will say it was Pakistani agents...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Do any of you know why the United States gives aid to Pakistan? A country that harbored a terrorist?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NE1911
Do any of you know why the United States gives aid to Pakistan? A country that harbored a terrorist?

And Osama bin Ladin lunched with Bush,,
your point??

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
What if this warning from Pakistan was provoked for a reason - that reason being their warning ill be used along with the next false flag attack.

Some place will be flase-flag attacked or something and then the government will say it was Pakistani agents...

Or if in the case of Britain being on the receiving end they would just put it down to more home grown angry boys with backpacks of Pakistani descent.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

I don't see why India would have a beef with Pakistan, I mean,

India - Professional Air Force with good aircraft and pilots. A responsible government. A professional NAVY. A professional ARMY. Hard working, spiritually mature culture that won it's freedom from an oppressive government by using peacfull protest for the most part.

Pakistan - Used to have U.S. as an allie. Now aligning itself with China. No professional anything. Run by a democratically elected Taliban. Strong enough to stand on the world stage, all by itself.

China, a beacon of humanitariaism. A slightly advanced technological society. Somewhat spiritual. Got it's ass handed to it by Japan during WWII. Got it's ass handed to it by a coalition in the Korean War. Was smart enough to keep it's profile low in Viet Nam. Keeps North Korea propped up so it doesn't have to compete financially with a re-united Korea (e.i. like a re-inuted Germany now competes on the world stage. Marginally useful strategic nuclear force. Armed forces completely un-tested in battle against any reasonably comparable advesary, you know like Israel or Monaco! Doesn't understand the concept of capitalism, but tries really, really hard!

India, do us all a favor and strike now since Pakistan will align with your good buddies the Chinese anyway.
Why do people think that the end of everything always has to start with the US and "somebody" else? Why can't somebody else step in and kick the whole thing off for a change ?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NE1911

It was on an empty promise that the Pakistani government made to us to aid the United States in searching for and fighting terrorists.

Americas hands are tied to a certain extent so we must rely on the governments of other nations to help us in our endeavors.

Foriegn governments will say anything to get their hands on US funding.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

Its planned. Not accidental. I dont believe this is intended to run them into Chinas arms, I believe the propaganda we are being fed about Pakistan is preparation for our newest attack on a nation. Maybe Pakistan. Maybe the nation we are uncharacteristically silent on, Iran.

Sometimes what isnt being said is as or more important than what is. But I strongly feel that we have one of the two in our sights, and the only thing holding them up is the fact that we didnt pour out into the streets and "unite as a people like we did after 9-11."

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmosKid
reply to post by happykat39

China, a beacon of humanitariaism.

You discredited yourself there.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Isn't it wonderful how ignorant some people are? I mean, let's generalize all the people in Pakistan as terrorists! Just because it's a predominantly Muslim country doesn't mean everyone there is a terrorist or Al-Qaeda. If some people here want to sound like complete idiots and advocate war, by all means, make yourself look like an idiot. If you want to support any further bloodshed, I suggest you sign up for the USMC. Who the hell in their right mind would talk about using Nuclear bombs as it's some game?

I'm sure you'll get a wonderful taste of war!

Of course the Pakistani government is upset. Imagine if they held a raid here in the U.S without permission?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour
Isn't it wonderful how ignorant some people are? I mean, let's generalize all the people in Pakistan as terrorists! Just because it's a predominantly Muslim country doesn't mean everyone there is a terrorist or Al-Qaeda. If some people here want to sound like complete idiots and advocate war, by all means, make yourself look like an idiot. If you want to support any further bloodshed, I suggest you sign up for the USMC. Who the hell in their right mind would talk about using Nuclear bombs as it's some game?

I'm sure you'll get a wonderful taste of war!

Of course the Pakistani government is upset. Imagine if they held a raid here in the U.S without permission?

Islam is a barbaric religion of terror.
Second line.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

except he never kiled Osama...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

Islam is a barbaric religion of terror.

Maybe you should read some history..

Start with the crusades and then get back to me on which religion is barbaric..

Personally I think most are and all should be banned...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join