It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a skeptic . Now I'm a believer

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Welcome to the truth
haha.

But really, when i saw the thread title i clicked the link hoping to sift through your juicy account of the sighting and your incredible revalation!

Happy for you, but dissapointed by the thread

Ps:i usually try to read most of the replies in a thread but only did the first page of this thread..so if you've posted more information about what changed your mind then im sorry i missed it and assumed u didn't.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Surreality11
Welcome to the truth
haha.

But really, when i saw the thread title i clicked the link hoping to sift through your juicy account of the sighting and your incredible revalation!

Happy for you, but dissapointed by the thread

Ps:i usually try to read most of the replies in a thread but only did the first page of this thread..so if you've posted more information about what changed your mind then im sorry i missed it and assumed u didn't.

Hi
I deliberately left out key info in the hope of not attracting disruptive trolls . I have provided a number of links , thurther into the thread .
If you would like any thurther info , please feel free to U2U me and I will be only too pleased to share any findings with you .

Regards.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65
I'm sorry for the lack of info in my OP , folks , but why risk being pulled apart by trolls and debunkers?

I did my research and it changed my mind and more importantly , from now on , my life and the way I see things .

Peace
Then why bother posting anything at all?
You make an extraordinary claim, offer up absolutely no substance, blatantly state that you refuse to do so, then whine about "trolls."
Frankly, this just comes off as attention seeking, likely just for the sake of stars/flags/post counts.

Lord knows, this seems to be a trend as of late on these boards.
How you received any stars and flags for what essentially amounts to nothing is beyond me.
A few years ago this thread would've been 404ed already.

If you can't offer up any relevant information by the first page let alone your first post, then as the old axiom goes..."if you have nothing to say, then don't say anything at all."
It's a waste of forum resources and a waste of our time.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
ATS is partly a self-moderating forum, and the point of the stars/flags is to highlight high quality/important threads. There's no point blaming the OP, blame the members who flagged it.

Personally, I think there's nothing wrong with the existence of the thread itself, but I don't believe it deserves a high quality rating, therefore I will not flag it. That's the beauty of the self-moderating system on ATS.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by indigo21

Oh, I'm well aware of how, why and what stars and flags are for. I'm just boggled that any member would find the initial post worthy of some.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

I'm no sceptic but from what I knew David Adair was a fraud?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I've never been a believer in aliens, well at least not in the sense that they visit humanity regularly. If aliens had visited within our lifetimes why would they only deal with the elite? Money wouldn't be of importance to them.... unless we now have a universal economy! Just kidding, but anyways it seems strange that this would be hidden to us since their ability to travel across great distances would suggest highly advanced technology. The main argument I see is that we shoot them down or capture them but that seems highly unrealistic because of their technological advantage. So if these aliens were able to fight off our government and had a reason for visiting our world what would that reason be? And why hide from us? Sorry if I'm rambling, it brings a lot to the mind but I just don't see it making any sense.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

You calling them brothers? Let me direct you to the facts. They are not nice. k then? Take it from a lifetime of experiences with them. Brothers you call them? WTh? Don't fall for the Alien propaganda. Please read two books to get caught up with the actual facts of what goes on not just implanted memories that "they" leave people with.

Read
Dr. David Jacobs book titled "The Threat"
then read Dr. Karla Turners book titles "Into the Fringe"

then you will have some ACTUAL Perspective on the subject matter.

Aight

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Pointless thread is pointless.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
Pointless thread is pointless.

Evidently, but still in the UFO and Aliens subsection with posts now removed...

...Go figure.

Decorum and civility indeed.

OT: Again OP, glad to see you consider yourself happy now.

-m0r

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65
Today has been an epithany. After years of sitting on the fence , I now believe 100% that we have been visited by Alien races since the dawn of man.
I also now believe that tptb in the U.S. have been back engineering captured spacecrafts for decades and that they already have lightspeed and sybmbiotic engine technology.

Now the sad part .
Disclosure will never come in our lifetime ( not unless our interstellar brothers , show themselves for all to see), because for disclosure to come from tptb , they will have to admit to decades of lies and cover ups and that is never going to happen.

I'm not going to share how I have reached my conclusions , because I believe that each one of us must seek the truth for ourselves .
All I will say is , good luck with your search .

Once you have seen the truth , everything else falls into place

Peace to all

I believe posts like this do more harm than good. The reality is if you had some groudbreaking info you would release it, but YOU DONT. This is a fact, I know it and of course YOU KNOW IT. (you can lie to me all you want, but you know the truth)

There is a simple reason we struggle to find the truth. Firstly people such as yourself looking for attention and then of course good old greed. You either want the truth or you want to take part in the RPG the lemmings call life it seems IMO you want to play the RPG, it is much less effort to be fair. (which is why its clearly the most popular choice).

As for greed this is the reason for all the other garbage that is released/ discussed on a daily basis, again this may be to horde fame, money, etc, but ultimately it all comes down to greed and selfishness. In my opinion greed is the cancer that has destroyed our planet, if there is such a thing as an "evil" force its greed, if we could end it tomorrow the world would change INSTANTLY.

So either you care about this subject or you want to use to to get attention, you cant do both. Basically I am stating categorically that you have no new evidence, nothing that we havent already seen a dozen times.

Dont get me wrong I beleive aliens are out there, however I have 2 very practical theorys , they seem different to what I normally see posted but here is what I think.

A: Aliens have seen us and thought, "f**k that", those things are animals, leave them to end thier own misery. (which we apear to be doing a damned fine job of )

B: The people in charge need to keep it a secret for one simple reason and that is, that as soon as "alien" life is proven we cease to be british, american, germans, chinese, all of that is made obolete in an instant and we become PEOPLE, Humans, and since war is our primary "earner" they cant let that happen. (and then you have abitrary trade deals, etc, etc, etc all worthless when our fake borders are removed)

Personally I think its the first theory, we are for the most part pointless creatures, we are violent and ignorant, not all of us, but easily the vast, vast majority. I mean lets be honest we all know what would happen if we could travel to other planets. We would do what we have ALWAYS done (and still do to this day) , go there kill everything that isnt the same as us and take everything that is valuable, and unless people start to realize the whole "violence never solved anything" is actually govt propaganda that is NEVER, EVER going to change. Greed will rule as long as we allow it to and we will never stop it with chants and placards, espeically not when the response is to crack our skulls with batons.

Until people start facing reality and stop playing the conspiracy RPG all of this is pissing in the wind.

edit on 6/5/11 by S3ns1bl3 because: Spelling

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ruffagii
If they disclose then how they gonna explain cattle and human mutilations, abductions, experiments? How they gonna answer questions such as "are we products of genetic engineering and not naturally evolved beings?"

If it were Me... I would say, "Yep. The people before me were bad. They lied. Here's the truth. And yes, Humans were genetically engineered, but not as creatures. As Beings. Therefore, Humans are NOT slaves and it is time Humans had the advantages of Beinghood in the universal court."

Seems pretty simple to Me. How people proceed with the new knowledge... Well, some may have issues, but most these days probably wouldn't.

It will open up doors to so many questions and possibilities that the Gov would NOT be willing to answer or be demanded

It might... But again, by telling the truth, and ALL of it, there is very little left to answer or be demanded of.
edit on 5/6/2011 by Amaterasu because: tags

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by S3ns1bl3

No-one says it like a fellow Scot (And I only consider myself Scottish due to my accent and outlook).

Well done for saying it how it actually is!

-m0r

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

I see the trolls have already latched on

If anyone is trolling here...I believe it is you. You threw out some troll bait of "I have found out the truth, but can't tell you"...and now you are upset that people are calling you on that?

Isn't this the place to SHARE your research???

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
So can I ask without getting dragged into a tit for tat argument

What are you doing on this site if you will always be a skeptic
Or at least the the Alien/UFO section of this site if you will never believe

Sorry but it could just be me not understanding what being a full skeptic means

Originally posted by WingedBull

Once you are a skeptic, you never stop being a skeptic no matter your beliefs.

edit on 6-5-2011 by Bossdog82 because: my post was in his quote

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bossdog82
Sorry but it could just be me not understanding what being a full skeptic means

Put your hand in a fire and leave it there to reach enlightenment* and the aliens will come and give you eternal happiness.

-m0r

*If you do indeed do this then you lack scepticism and do not know what scepticism is and so fair enough and sorry about your hand - well done for keeping it there for so long though, you obviously are a true believer!
edit on 6/5/2011 by m0r1arty because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join