It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a skeptic . Now I'm a believer

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

My theory...or rather, most likely senario in regards of that day...

twin towers were attacked as discussed. I watched soo many videos, read the reports, etc...and nothing leads me to believe any different than the offical story.

Building 7 was dropped later...taking advantage of the events.

Its a matter of speculation as to how much the government knew about the initial attacks...but the explosions debate, the fake planes and torpedos debate..etc...all of that is weak at best.

I wouldn't be suprised to find out that higher ups knew of the events at hand and decided to let it happen for a multitude of reasons...sadly, that makes alot of sense when we consider the news around.

I am not a truther per say, but building 7 causes far too many questions for me to accept the OS...

meh, back to the thread at hand.
edit on 6-5-2011 by SaturnFX because: clarity

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
All secrets come to an end. The time and energy and money to keep an ongoing secret like this must be astronomical, When this one comes due there will probably be some sort of amnesty program as in South Africa.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by alphabetaone

You win. You are right. Maybe the building didn't fall down all by itself.
I need to go have an eye exam anyway.

Who said it fell down by itself? I thought the claim (and resulting speculation) were that the Government were involved with 9/11 bombings? Not that Silverstein decided to pull WTC7? He admitted to it, so where's the cover-up in that?

There's a HUGE gap in saying that someone DID something, from claiming that something HAPPENED at all. That is as far as I'm willing to go really on this thread and 9/11 as it is far away from topic. In fact, the ban hammer should probably fall on us anyway.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
disclosure will not come from the criminal freaks who run the formenr united states of america,as it intereferes with its a continueing psyop plan to disavow any power greater or more advanced than tptb

it will come from other nations in europe and perhaps south america, or japan and or china, somewhere where contempt for intellectual rights and contempt for the citizen citizens mental and physical health runs less deep than in does in the morally bankrupt bankster controlled former usa

america will eventually need to release some limited info to look slightly less stupid than it currently does in light of a concerted world wide disclosure that is inevitable

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by donotinducevomiting
it will come from other nations in europe and perhaps south america, or japan and or china, somewhere where contempt for intellectual rights and contempt for the citizen citizens mental and physical health runs less deep than in does in the morally bankrupt bankster controlled former usa

Lol

Yes, the USA is the epicenter of all things horrible on earth...meanwhile the rest of the planet is filled with angellic love and peace...not a single crime or bad vibe ever happens from other nations...and every single government outside the US is corrupt free.

What world do you live on anyhow? Your rabid and irrational hatred of the USA makes any statements about the USA coming from you completely invalid.

And to demonstrate this, lets follow your path for a moment.

You seem to insinuate there is something to disclose..
Therefore, you must decide on one of the following...either any/all ET activity happens strictly on US soil and therefore only the US truely knows about it and have a great responsibility on what to disclose based on being the sole deciders on world security

or

this ET stuff happens elsewhere, and every single government on earth is equally as corrupt and stifling as the US.

Damn, paradoxes suck, don't they

The world sucks in general as far as transparency..the US gets hammered alot because they at least outwardly try to seem beneviolent (actions often prove otherwise)...the popular ass verses the unknown asses.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
LOOK, I don't mean to be a prude but how do threads like this get on the front page of ATS?

ALS

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
LOOK, I don't mean to be a prude but how do threads like this get on the front page of ATS?

ALS

Ill-minded mods is all I can think of.

They will probably ban a long term members rather than accept that they didn't act accordingly.

It's all about you clicking and then saying WTF bub!?!

Still, we all know who were the real dicks here eh?

-m0r

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpal
You’re a boring human being if you think aliens don’t exist, open your mind people, just think to yourselves "what if"

WHAT IF we have been visited
WHAT IF aliens live on earth
WHAT IF aliens are looking at you now,

Just open your mind and think 'What If'

Rant over

Peace

I believe aliens most likely exist, considering the vastness of space (although I can't be 100% positive until we find/meet them).

I am less convinced that we are being visited by aliens. I'm not saying we aren't, I'm just saying I'm very far from being convinced that we are.

I think you will find that a large majority of people believe in alien life, especially people who understand the size and scope of the universe. However, that number dwindles when asked if that life is visiting the Earth in spaceships.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65
Today has been an epithany. After years of sitting on the fence , I now believe 100% that we have been visited by Alien races since the dawn of man.
I also now believe that tptb in the U.S. have been back engineering captured spacecrafts for decades and that they already have lightspeed and sybmbiotic engine technology.

Now the sad part .
Disclosure will never come in our lifetime ( not unless our interstellar brothers , show themselves for all to see), because for disclosure to come from tptb , they will have to admit to decades of lies and cover ups and that is never going to happen.

I'm not going to share how I have reached my conclusions , because I believe that each one of us must seek the truth for ourselves .
All I will say is , good luck with your search .

Welcome to the club! The good news is you're wrong about the "sad news." dig deeper grasshopper. To what do you ascribe this epiphany? Don't give yourself too much credit for having an original conclusion. You simply arrived upon it more quickly than the other 50% of the population that is not as tuned in as you are.

Carl Jung coined the phrase "Collective Unconscious." he stated that each of us has, to one degree or another, waking access to the collective knowledge and understanding of the planet.

I believe each waking or conscious thought adds to the power of the CU until it becomes increasingly easy for even the most groggy ludite to grasp. Eventually the new concept becomes part of the collective conscious understanding. At which point the concept is no longer threatening to the govt and there is less perceived threat of spilling the beans.

I always think of galilleo and how hard it must have been for him when presented with evidence, just like you, he could come to no other conclusion.

It's gonna happen this year. The closer it gets however the less enchanting it seems to me

Once you have seen the truth , everything else falls into place

Peace to all

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by alphabetaone

You win. You are right. Maybe the building didn't fall down all by itself.
I need to go have an eye exam anyway.

Who said it fell down by itself? I thought the claim (and resulting speculation) were that the Government were involved with 9/11 bombings? Not that Silverstein decided to pull WTC7? He admitted to it, so where's the cover-up in that?

ok so larry silverstein had decided to "pull it"
that would mean he would have had to planted the explosives prior to this, would it not?
isn't the main excuse that the towers couldn't have been brought down because it would have taken weeks to prepare the charges?
he was complicit.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
If I had to guess, I'd say there will be no disclosure for the masses...

I reckon that the Annunaki have been controlling world governments in order to orchestrate as much fear and chaos as possible for the 2012 harvest as their space fleet approaches.

(Pure speculation on my part, as is the OP's post since no research info was provided.)
edit on 6-5-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: typo

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Lol

Yes, the USA is the epicenter of all things horrible on earth...meanwhile the rest of the planet is filled with angellic love and peace...not a single crime or bad vibe ever happens from other nations...and every single government outside the US is corrupt free.

What world do you live on anyhow? Your rabid and irrational hatred of the USA makes any statements about the USA coming from you completely invalid.

And to demonstrate this, lets follow your path for a moment.

You seem to insinuate there is something to disclose..
Therefore, you must decide on one of the following...either any/all ET activity happens strictly on US soil and therefore only the US truely knows about it and have a great responsibility on what to disclose based on being the sole deciders on world security

or

this ET stuff happens elsewhere, and every single government on earth is equally as corrupt and stifling as the US.

Damn, paradoxes suck, don't they

The world sucks in general as far as transparency..the US gets hammered alot because they at least outwardly try to seem beneviolent (actions often prove otherwise)...the popular ass verses the unknown asses.

what you discribe as hatred , i would call observation, the united states has cancer , im sorry if that revlation threatens your world view or engourged ego,lol

if you cannot fathom that the united states govt has been actively supressing information related to ufos and
related deceptions then there is nothing to do to help you you are either hopelessly lost or hopelessly bought and paid for,

there is no paradox in your simplistic analysis of my post , america as the worlds bully is drawing to a close
as that power to supress info faades we will see more and more info emerge

go wave your american flag and stare, glassy eyed into the sunset ,or do you wave a different flag? hmmmmm....lol perhaps you can join one of the "spontainious " eruptions of joy of obls 9th death ,lol detifully reported by americas cancerous media

move along , nothing to see here is the mantra of those wishing to hide something , like you

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
"You can't believe, everything you see or hear now can you? Now excuse me for I must be on my way."

Lyric's by Jimi Hendrix, from the album, Axis Bold as Love

Anybody know the name of the song with the above quoted lyrics.

Jimi Hendrix, was one of the first persons that turned me on to ET's. I saw him perform live once.

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 6-5-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I chat with them every night and they always say 'when we are ready to take control of our life and stand up for what we really believe, they will show themselves'

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

ALS

I think it is based on activity or post count or both. If everyone would simply read it, accept the uselessness of it, show a little willpower and refrain from posting in it, (yes, I am guilty as well) it would simply go away, right?

But at times, I find the urge to put my $.02 worth in overpowering, so with my ignorant contribution to the thread, along with everybody else's, the post count grows and Shazam! Its a headliner...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

what you discribe as hatred , i would call observation, the united states has cancer , im sorry if that revlation threatens your world view or engourged ego,lol

The cancer you bring into question is corporation...and that infects the world equally.

if you cannot fathom that the united states govt has been actively supressing information related to ufos and
related deceptions then there is nothing to do to help you you are either hopelessly lost or hopelessly bought and paid for,

Why would you think I cannot fathom that? Actually, thats one of my rallying calls overall. I know lots of science and general info is being supressed due to corporations purchasing politicians and entire governments (if there is even a difference anymore).
Again, this is not something unique only to the US...this is a global issue. Do you think the Sauds are somehow wonderful people liberating their own citizens from the need for material greed by owning all the resources? Do you think China deciding to block much of the internet is doing so out of care for its people?
I wonder...why are you targetting the US in specific? is it because you expect more from them that say, turkey?

I also notice you are using retoric words at this point to try and belittle me as a person instead of discussing the information at hand
you don't know me.

there is no paradox in your simplistic analysis of my post , america as the worlds bully is drawing to a close
as that power to supress info faades we will see more and more info emerge

There is nothing simple about the paradox I pointed out, I do notice that you have failed to address it. Your saying that america has the power to bully the entire world...the globe all over to hush up
so its not just the government of the US that is being quiet..elected officals.but the government of the us can make every single other government shut their mouth perfectly?

Wow...you give the US alot of credit...to think, we can make russia keep quiet, and china, and south america, all of europe, the entire continent of africa..etc.

if they can do that, they can make you personally be quiet...how many government agents have visited you today to tell you to stop posting?

mhmm

go wave your american flag and stare, glassy eyed into the sunset ,or do you wave a different flag?

Ahh, baseless personal attacks.
I am not much into flag waving, too much energy when I could be painting the house or something more constructive.

hmmmmm....lol perhaps you can join one of the "spontainious " eruptions of joy of obls 9th death ,lol detifully reported by americas cancerous media

Oh wow, more baseless attacks...how original.

funny...america's cancerous media you state, but in the same sentence, you talk about OBLs 9th death...actually, all the other deaths were "reported" as speculation (he is probably dead by now from ___)
So...that cancerous media you discuss...you seem to watch and take to heart alot of it..to the point of where you even add stuff in...like how speculation = fact.
nice.

move along , nothing to see here is the mantra of those wishing to hide something , like you

erm...move along...don't look at the guy trying to hide something..
doesn't that mean your trying to hide me?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Mind

I just don't understand how threads like this are worth anything more than a quick glance, errr maybe I'm just abit grumpy from work.

ALS

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I saw a U.F.O. In broad daylight-absolutley unmistakeable-that was about 13/14 years ago and since then i've not been so much looking for physical proof as it will never be found but reasons as to why the secrecy,why the denials,why the theatrics in the sky.I started with a sighting and ended up believeing it's vastly more than just an alien prescence and it has took me on a path aimed at ascension to God.
They are our jail warders and this is a fallen world and we are a fallen people.The world is ran by the morally corrupt.
How is it 4 or 5 deacdes after the moon landings we have been pushed back to immediate proximity of the Earth?Do you think in our present state of neverending war and bloodshed we will ever be able to travel the stars destroying and contaminating every species we come into contact with?No it will not be permitted.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy
If I had to guess, I'd say there will be no disclosure for the masses...

I reckon that the Annunaki have been controlling world governments in order to orchestrate as much fear and chaos as possible for the 2012 harvest as their space fleet approaches.

(Pure speculation on my part, as is the OP's post since no research info was provided.)
edit on 6-5-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: typo

- - -

OK.....Why in the heck did your words scare me to the bones..........as if an evil truth was just reveiled.
Police State (Penned in sheep)
Chemtrails (Hide The Ships coming in or here)
Cell phone tracking
Dumbing us down with poisoned foods/water
If one thinks about it.....it all makes sense.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Lost_Mind

I just don't understand how threads like this are worth anything more than a quick glance, errr maybe I'm just abit grumpy from work.

ALS

I think the thread was so incredibly bad that people went off topic almost immediately, but the off topic stuff was actually halfway interesting at times to get into...philosophical stuff.

however I don't know why it got soo many flags when there are some outstanding and well researched threads out there that are barely flagged at all and drifted into the ether.

I think even on ATS, people want simple and unthinking threads over quality content sadly.

I think threads should require X amount of stars to spend in order to create...that way you can get most threads coming from people whom at least put in some quality posts in the past.
Say...500 stars to start a thread...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join