It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag and tell to Federal Grand Jury!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

We need to sign a petition to see the photos, or take up some type off legal action against the past two administrations for war crimes on us, America ! I was 14 on 9/11/01 & upset that I was witnessing on live tv people having to jump from the wtc buildings, or burn up! Not cool eye for an eye until they release the photos the have absolutely no proof this bin laden ever existed. What do u think?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The Afghan government have summed it nicely:

"Not only Pakistan, with its strong intelligence service, but even a very weak government with a weak intelligence service would have known who was living in that house in such a location," said General Mohammad Zahir Azimi, a Defence Ministry spokesman.

Pakistan are complicit. Caught red-handed. US have probably known this for a while.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well, we shall see if this guy lives long enough to make it to his Grand Jury hearing.

Sounds to me like a really good Kansas City Shuffle with the Cheshire Cat.

We shall wait and see. Everyone loves a good story, but this right here will trump all IF proven to be true, and if it is proven a lie then no skin of the MSM's teeth, they will be batting one thousand.
edit on 5-5-2011 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by badluck
reply to post by Arken

We need to sign a petition to see the photos, or take up some type off legal action against the past two administrations for war crimes on us, America ! I was 14 on 9/11/01 & upset that I was witnessing on live tv people having to jump from the wtc buildings, or burn up! Not cool eye for an eye until they release the photos the have absolutely no proof this bin laden ever existed. What do u think?

LOL as if the pictures would even make a difference. Just look at the reaction to Obama releasing his birth certificate...Everyone said "just release it and we will have proof! That's all we need!"...He releases it, and instantly everyone says "noooo it's fake!!!!".

Exact same thing will happen if they release the Osama photos. "They are fake!!!!!!"

It's lose-lose.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Yes, without a doubt.

I have believed OBL has been dead since the Bush administration as well. I laugh at how not long after Obama's speech OBL was conveniently "buried at sea" and now they will not release his death photos. Something does not add up here.

My question is.......

Why didnt Bush come forward with news of OBLs death back during his reign in office?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'll update those who are not following the other major thread on this. We have a Wiki editor on the other thread who is responsible for posting the deletion notice on Wiki. He says it standard for the Deletion Notice to appear for 7 days. It does not mean the page WILL be deleted. Dr Pieczenik's page has been added to today, with source references, so it probably WILL NOT be deleted. Link to the other bigger thread on this. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
All this talk about Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik doing this to sell more books seems weak. Only my opinion here, but it seems he is already a very successful author and co-writer beyond what most would hope for. Also, if true, a very established and traveled individual with ties to some of the biggest players. Why would he risk his reputation and risk becoming a fraud by making all of this up in the AJ interview??

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by stygmartyrZA

He may not be killed, just made to disappear..

The date....
April 2011

Yes its very interesting that today a person joined ATS and immediately started commenting on
this Wiki page, telling us why he deleted all of its content.

I'm the person who removed 90% of the information that was previously in his Wikipedia article from it. After noticing the above average number of views of the article, and the huge number of new posters posting silly stuff on the talk page, I decided to just google the article looking for places it was discussed. (and yes, I created an account specifically to reply to this post.)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
CIA Director Leon Panetta

The head of the CIA has revealed that there was no live footage of the main part of the operation that killed Osama bin Laden, contradicting earlier reports that the US president was watching the action.

WOW, NOW WHAT...... ('
') ('
')

www.presstv.ir...

edit on 5-5-2011 by yeswecan because: fix icon

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Do we know for a fact that the guy he interviewed was Dr.Steve P.....If so this is HELLA scary if you ask me,because this just confirms it HAS ALL been a LIE....The thought of the government flying the planes in to the towers is well almost beyond comprehension...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
I thought it was shown that Bhutto and Albright retracted what they said about Osama being dead.

EDIT: Well, I couldn't find anything for Albright except a Chinese source, and I'm not putting that up.

edit on 5-5-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

Thanks mate for posting this.
Most conspiracy nuts give a bad name to conspiracy theorists...its never about truth, its about rejection of whatever they don't like...truth and facts don't matter and just like the msm counterpart, they will ignore and even supress any facts that go against the narrative they are trying to push.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
this is my first post, but i've enjoyed reading these boards for quite some time now. i love the fact that you guys are here.

recent current world events have given me a chill that i have never felt before. the ramifications of the events that are currently going on are huge to a level that is hard to even comprehend.

i've been trying to think about what the "big picture" could be for all of this that is going on.

first off, whatever the government's ultimate plan is, i think the whole republican/democrat war is a part of it. they've created a washington that is so starkly divided it's insane. and that ripples into the public in a major way, as you all know. so we are a public divided. we hate the other side. we take it to extremes. BUT...that also creates the illusion that there is NO WAY these people could possibly be secretly working together against US...they hate each other right! NO. they are all the same.

osama bin laden was found in a "mansion" in pakistan. pakistan has been saying he's not there. obviously, if he was really there, there is no way that pakistan's military couldn't have known about it.

could that be the whole point?

we make it look like pakistan was hiding or protecting bin laden the whole time, we start conflict with them, this escalates...eventually we get china and russia involved and now the ball is rolling...?

the thing that scares me is that this would have to be part of a much bigger picture, that likely started loooong before 9/11.

i keep coming back to the new world order and looking at everything that's going on (thinking about the Project For A New American Century [ www.newamericancentury.org... ] documents that outline a world manifesto that needs to start with a "new pearl harbor" and would have to then go through Iraq first...exactly how it happened)

it just seems like these things are happening.

FEMA is setting up "camps" all over the country? Government offices are moving to Denver, CO (near the airport - conspiracy theorists favorite for New World Order headquarters)

i don't know. i just can't shake this feeling that we have some very, very dark times ahead.

can our country handle that news? that 9/11 was perpetrated by our own government? i feel like people would riot, go crazy, it would be anarchy...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Interesting article on the background of Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik:

Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”. He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.

Recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Management, Pieczenik went on to develop, “the basic tenets for psychological warfare, counter terrorism, strategy and tactics for transcultural negotiations for the US State Department, military and intelligence communities and other agencies of the US Government,” while also developing foundational strategies for hostage rescue that were later employed around the world.

Pieczenik also served as a senior policy planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker and worked on George W. Bush’s election campaign against Al Gore. His record underscores the fact that he is one of the most deeply connected men in intelligence circles over the past three decades plus.

edit on 5-5-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

I work in intelligence and have been since 1998....as "connected" as this article might say this guy is, I've certainly never heard to the freakin guy.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Wake the frig up! I assume, besides the sock puppets and operatives on this site that if you are reading this then some portion of the trance you are under is wearing off.

That is the main point I'm trying to make. For whatever reason, the trance is wearing off all of us and we've only had the first sip of the entire pot of "Welcome to Reality Coffee."

TPTW realize what is happening all over the world and are rushing to do damage control so they are all not crucified before we learn that forgiveness is the final part of the waking process.

Ask yourself why a 40 year insider is suddenly coming clean. You should know by now that NOTHING is as it seems. Sure he's telling the truth but it's just part of the story. Guess which part and why now and you are more awake than me.

The question must be related to the fact that obama released an obviously layered (forged) BC. I think the plan has to do with manufactured chaos, confusion and control. If nobody knows what or who to believe they will continue to look up the food chAin for bonified expert knowledge.

They have us "fringe kooks" discovering Adobe PDF documents with layers when no simple, unaltered scanned
document has layers. They have us seeing UFOs and alien corpses all over the planet.

They have guys like Gerald Celente revealing the Fed is a ponzi scheme. They have the otherwise unemployable sons and daughters of this once great country signing up for the military believing that the best way to spread peace, liberty and democracy around the globe is by killing people and destroying the very hallmarks of civilization; infrastructure.

They have computers generating contradictory responses on websites such as ATS all over the planet.

All of this is to confuse everybody so there can be no consensus.

Back to the good news and why TPTB is soon to be TPTW and is no match for WTP. We are waking up. Every answer you seek is in your heart. We all have access to all that is, was and ever shall be.

That is the real secret not who killed kennedy or obl or mlk. It's not where do UFOs come from. The real secret is we are immensely powerful spiritual beings.

As an example of my new found spiritual awareness, I forgive in advance all of the a-holes who will attempt to disagree with me.

Love U

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
*THIS has to be the biggest, most important post this website has EVER had posted*..

and what? 10 flags and a handful of stars?

Seriously?

OS'ers...no comment from you?

Debunkers..no comment about this guy and what he says?

No comment at all?

WTH is going on with this website, for 10 years this 9/11 crap has been doing the rounds...i've been involved with and read hundreds of 9/11 threads over the last few years, and this is THE BIGGEST 9/11 story there has ever been on this website...but hardly no interest?

So, the biggest story is from a blog referencing a prisonplanet article that only uses references to other prisonplanet articles that use other prisonplanet references as its only evidence.

nice illusionmaking..will wait till someone other than PP or a conspiracy website/blog starts discussing it (that isn't referencing PP as their only source).

so far, there is nothing to see here. not saying its not true, but you might as well take any blog claim referencing nothing as truth under the same consideration of "proof"...which means jewish alien reptilians control the media, every single person ever in the public eye is part of the illuminati, and airplanes are spraying stupid juice on the people.

Let me know when this becomes credible..I will be over in the alien forum until then..meanwhile enjoy the video I quoted in the former post that demonstrates how conspiracy nuts will ignore evidence that goes against the narrative (note, there is a difference between a conspiracy theorist and a conspiracy nut in my opinion)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I am just going to make some observations here:

(I haven't gone through the youtubes listed in the infowars article as yet, because I am a very lazy investigator (but I plan to go through them all tomorrow) so I am relying only on the written portion of the infowars post. so I may be missing relevant data here so I apologize in advance for that)

To wit: (always wanted to say that lol)

If Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik has the operational experience listed in the Infowars article; then he is a psyops expert. This in itself should raise some red flags. If you want reliable unbiased information would you go to a psyops expert? I mention this because of his apparent choice to reveal this data to inforwars which is in itself an odd choice.

Some of the previous posters have mentioned that he would probably be putting his reputation in jeapordy through this kind of "whistleblowing", which given his apparent record would certianly be true. A question I have here is what is he doing now? Is he still working for the govt.? If not what were the circamstances of his leaving? More corroboration is needed for this article - has Dr. Prieczenik responded to the inforwars post?
I visited his website and it certianly is very slick and he is obviously serious about selling his material. Given his psyops experience claim where would a very easy place to put your whistleblowing revelations to use without endagering or even worrying the current administration be? To put this in perspective; why didnt he just dial up Micheal Moore who has more mainstream respect than Mr. Jones? Or even (any) officially recognized legal body of some sort and wait for the truth to be revealed in court etc.? Personally I am still reserving judgement on this issue, certianly a very interesting event but as I said corroboration and more data is required. There is no use in attacking one another visciously without all the evidence, an arguement made in a relative vaccum is pointless. Now I realize this all seems like I am going to the "no" side of the fence, but given his stealthy experience it could also being a piece of brillant, truthful PR, as Mr. Obama is quite irritated by conspiracy theorists as of late, and Mr. Jones has been on "The View" and is apparently poised for a mainstream breakout.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DazedDave

It would be good to see his post mordom photo just to prove u don't mess with team America! F yeah !

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by badluck
reply to post by DazedDave

It would be good to see his post mordom photo just to prove u don't mess with team America! F yeah !

[SNIP] Osama was a creation of the CIA. Al Qaeda is a us false flag.

Mod Edit: We don't do name-calling
edit on 6-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

What is WTP? I thought we were not supposed to use such abreviatiuons here to aid communication?

Other than that! LOL I do agree with you very much. Ther is a change comming, in fact some say it has already arrived and that we are starting to see the beggining of it. This is not just political/social it is also metaphysical and spiritual. But it is all part of the same change. Perhaps the planetary changes (Big storms, earthquakes and volcanoes are also part of it).

Recent events have started to stir up the people. The Royal Wedding was good news for the UK (So they tell me) now the Osama "event" lets call it - good news for the US and it's allies. Seems to me like we are being manipulated in such a way to keep us in line with the worlds governments. We should all feel good that we are being protected, that we are being given pomp and ceremony in the wake of all these natural disasters. Others have suggested that perhaps the governments are feeling like they are loosing grip on us? I don't know how they feel, I susspect/hope that this is true.

It is a spiritual revolution and all this political stuff is designed to take our focus from it. It will not work.

Namaste

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join