It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag and tell to Federal Grand Jury!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by Elbereth

So then you disagree that "arguments from authority" are a fallacy??

You are confirming my beliefs you don't think for your self. You need people of authority to tell you what is true or not. That is pathetic.

A quote from one of my posts on page 2 of this thread:

"The truth is whatever these bastards cook up for us, deep fried in our own lard, made palatable with the secret sauce of our soldiers blood, and willingly gagged down by us with satisfied smiles on our neutered, brain dead faces."

Do you really believe I don't think for myself, or did your slam on me just sound good, and was easier than trying to understand the point I was making about arguments from authority.

Again, to cite the article you linked to but apparently only read far enough into to justify your own preconceptions:

On the other hand, arguments from authority are an important part of informal logic. Since we cannot have expert knowledge of many subjects, we often rely on the judgments of those who do. There is no fallacy involved in simply arguing that the assertion made by an authority is true. The fallacy only arises when it is claimed or implied that the authority is infallible in principle and can hence be exempted from criticism.

Did you read it this time? Yes? Did it sink in?

Your emoticon is obnoxious.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Elbereth because: restraint

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

But can we believe this snippet from Alex Jones? I honestly don't know what to think here. But THIS is the kind of news we need to hear if it's true. If someone knows of Bin Laden's death years ago, I would LOVE to hear it. There's so much speculation, it's hard to know what to believe.

What do you believe, Proto?
Bin Laden died years ago? The whole raid and everything is a lie? Or are you taking a stand? Just curious because I respect your opinion.

edit on 5/5/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

Thanks for asking BH and first I am no fan of Jone's I believe he is a sensationalist on the constant hunt for content and filler just like the mainstream media is.

But that doesn't mean he can't come by or broadcast credible information from time to time.

Honestly I don't have enough information to form a conclusion regarding Bin Laden.

There are a lot of conflicting stories out there.

I tend to think he has been dead for a good long while but based purely on circumstantial evidence, the strongest being the stop of the video messages with any consistent 'Bin Laden' (meaning his appearance began to change radically from one to the next) and no real frequency of broadcasts.

In todays information age, I don't buy the government's story that it was too dangerous for him to get messages out, especially considering where they now claim he had been living for over half a dozen years.

So something is wrong with this picture, but honestly without being high up in the CIA or the Corporate Shadow Government, I don't think there is any definitive way to know precisely what happened.

I wish there was.

Thanks.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Let’s face it, unless he does name this person and have proof that this general said whatever it is that he is supposed to have said, this means nothing.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I was thinking the same thing. He had no problem naming Cheney, Rice, etc., but he won't name the general? Why not? Spill it if you got it.

Maybe he is afraid of being sued? Not sure but that did strike me as suspicious he will name other high profilers but not the general.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

A stand down order?
What like NORAD did?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

It’s not just the name for this to mean anything he would have to also provide irrefutable proof that the general (whoever he may be) actually said OBL died in 2001. Prior to Mayday I believe that OBL was dead and might have died in 2001 so I find this quite interesting but without a name and proof hard to believe.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I don't think Obama's team killed OBL
but at the same time do we have a better source than this blog?

Tx

the source has accomplished more in one day than me and you will in our lifetimes..this guy is a harvard educated doctor with many many years working with the united states defense department

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by primetime2123

the source has accomplished more in one day than me and you will in our lifetimes..this guy is a harvard educated doctor with many many years working with the united states defense department

Again that does not mean he is telling the truth just that he is well educated, its also rather presumptuous of you to assume he has more experience that any of us on this site or that he is better educated. Another way of looking at this is that he writes political-thrillers and he is just doing this to increase his personal and thus his book sales. That’s what I think, he doesn’t know anything and this is a money making propaganda ploy for him.
edit on 5-5-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
Let’s face it, unless he does name this person and have proof that this general said whatever it is that he is supposed to have said, this means nothing.

I don't need a general's name. This guy's name that speaks is just as good. And even if he gave a name it does not mean this general will fess up. Actually you know he wouldn't and this will go nowhere. Unless the story grows legs, we'll see nothing from this. They won't even have to leave an empty bottle of prescriptions pills next to a corpse.

I will do my part and pass this story on though, and so should you all.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

reply to post by AshleyD

It’s not just the name for this to mean anything he would have to also provide irrefutable proof that the general (whoever he may be) actually said OBL died in 2001. Prior to Mayday I believe that OBL was dead and might have died in 2001 so I find this quite interesting but without a name and proof hard to believe.

hmm..so you believe Obama now that Bin Laden is dead then with no proof (no video, no picture, no nothing, body already dumped)..there is no proof Obama killed Bin Laden
edit on 5-5-2011 by primetime2123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I think he’s doing this to boost his own public profile amongst us conspiracy theorists to boost his book sales. He has no evidence that what he is saying is true, but some people believe what they want to and a awful lot of that goes on here on ATS so that might explain your stand and that of others. I think he’s talking out of the same orifice he hangs over a toilet bowl.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Will you think the same if Jimmy Carter said that Gulf of Tonkin was staged or you will say Carter has alzhaimer or he is trying to sell books ? Liked or not this guy has some credentials and some balls .

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by primetime2123

That is a fair point, however I am still to make up my mind on what happened on Mayday. I am convinced he is dead I think that the official story of his death has some big holes in it however is probably true so I am about 80% convinced. Also its not just Obama its the entire American administration, other world governments, the Media and other terrorist groups.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Sorry but it’s really quite simple on balance it is my opinion that this guy is talking rubbish and knows very little if anything. If you want to believe him feel free.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Well I'm not interested in buying his book, even though I've read this interview, and he has put his whole reputation and career on the line by making these claims. You could be right, he just wants to sell a book, but he's taken a big risk if he's caught lying.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Sorry but it’s really quite simple on balance it is my opinion that this guy is talking rubbish and knows very little if anything. If you want to believe him feel free.

I believe him but that doesnt mean that 9/11 is false flag attack ..maybe the general is lying , so until general testify under oath this is speculations and conspiracy. This is not a rubbish!
edit on 5-5-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Ok then it’s not rubbish, its speculation and conspiracy (never knew there was much of a difference), which is not factual and as such I still refuse to believe this.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
finally someone ready to speak out against these global tyrants i just hope he doesn't get scared or killed before the real terrorist are brought to justice. (*clears throat* BUSH )

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

But the Big,(HUGE) question is: The 2001 NINE ELEVEN False Flag Attak!

Who manouver in the dark?
Why this blood bath for more than 10 years?
When could we see the images of the airplane that crashes into the Pentagon?

Sooner or later we could be found in front of the faces of personages who only until yesterday we considered our PROTECTORS...

More than a few people have known almost from the start that 9/11 was a false flag. The momentum (and physical evidence) are now reaching critical levels.

Whistleblowers were coming forward and reporting serious crimes that were openly ignored. One whistle blower, Sibel Edmonds, was declared credible by numerous congressmen and even the Inspector General of the FBI. When the smoke clears, I think we'll find that this traitorous cancer has permeated our "government" at the highest levels of the executive, legislative and judicial branches as well as the pentagon, FBI and CIA.

After a decade of carnage and the destruction of life, limb and liberty -- witch trials and burning-at-the-stake would be highly appropriate for the M*F* perpetrators. Way past time for some righteous payback.

edit on 5-5-2011 by tyson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
All the lying to the 911 Commission by the Pentagon, NORAD etc. revealed in John Farmer's book mattered not one whit. Will this be any different?

If it goes against the delivered narrative it might as well be released as fiction. It would probably sell better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join