It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag and tell to Federal Grand Jury!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

Exactly.

Also, with this guy's years of service in the line of work that he was doing, he should be able to give chapter and verse on how 9/11 was carried out. He's very coy on that subject.

Even on a personality level, he doesn't sound to me like a stable individual.

In Webster Tarpley's terminology, I see this guy as a "gatekeeper" or executor of some kind of "limited hangout".

I wish I could say differently, but I have bad feelings about him. I don't buy his line.

edit on 29-5-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Is there a reason we should believe him over everyone else in the military ? I still would believe Obama and gates and the rest over the one guy.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

If Alex Jones and ATS and other outlets for comment and discussion are to be taken at their word, the point is not to believe anybody. The point is to listen . . . and then use your own intelligence to evaluate what you have heard.

I started commenting and discussing political issues on ATS in 2007 because I was disturbed about the obvious political agenda that was followed after 9/11. The response to 9/11 bore no rational relationship to the crimes committed that day. There was no police investigation of those crimes. There was no attempt to prove responsibility on the part of a culprit. No forensic tests were done. No interviews were done.

That very day, with no investigation being done whatsoever, cruise missiles were launched at Kabul. That is a war crime. George W. Bush while in office was no different from Bokassa in the Congo, Amin in Uganda, or Hitler in Germany.

Since that day, there have been numerous developments geopolitically that have betrayed the real reason for 9/11 and have shown the real people behind 9/11. It is clear that 9/11 was a false flag operation, the opening salvo in a series of wars for dwindling oil resources, that will dominate the 21st century.

One constant that has been operating continually in these developments is manipulation of the dupes and stupes. Dupes and stupes in America have been manipulated into a series of foreign wars. Dupes and stupes in America have been manipulated into ignoring the normal processes by which crimes are investigated and responsibility allotted for them. Dupes and stupes in the American Congress have been manipulated into passing the Patriot Act.

Dupes and stupes among supposed Islamist radical political movements were manipulated into fighting against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan, and have been used ever since to stir up trouble wherever globalist corporate interests would like to intervene in the effort to secure control of resources. Dupes and stupes were on the airplanes on 9/11, either under the impression that they were participating in a military exercise or as steered patsies thinking they were putting one over on Uncle Sam.

I could go on, but the real point is that we are living in an age of subterfuge, propaganda and manipulation. Things have always been this way, really, but the manipulative way of doing things is particularly intense right now.

In that context what are we to make of Pieczenik?

He represents himself as a guy who is unmasking the truth about Osama bin Laden and other things, in such a way that clearly undermines the standing of the President. Makes the President look like a fraud. Makes it look like not only is the President a fraud in regard to this raid on Pakistan but is acting in a way consistent with another demonstrated fraud of the President, his fraudulent birth certificate.

These kinds of things are enough to make your average dupe and stupe angry. Plus the President's black.

Pieczenik emerges from deep up the butt of several administrations to jump on the truther bandwagon with authoritative revelations that Osama bin Laden died years ago of Marfan's syndrome. How does he know this? Well, a general told him.

But Pieczenik really knows this because he knows that OBL had Marfan's syndrome and that proves it.

People should look up some information about Marfan's syndrome. I learned that with modern treatments, life expectancy of some people with the illness can extend into the 70's.

To cut a long story short. Pieczenik is not saying anything that we haven't heard before. He is not revealing anything about 9/11. He is simply adding to the climate of disapprobation surrrounding the President. But, he is a reputed "insider". We are meant to take his testimoney so, so seriously. He worked for mutltiple administrations.

In Alex Jones's way of thinking, Pieczenik worked for multiple criminal organizations and in Alex's system of logic, we are supposed to regard this guy, who worked for these gangs as credible!?!?

Pieczenk is a peddlar, a peddlar of "poop".

Corsi is different, I think. There is undoubtely an elegibility issue with Obama and the presidency.

The net effect of these guys' activities is to make dupes and stupes angrier and angrier about the President until we have a repeat of what happened to that congresswoman in Arizona. Enter angry jackass, stage left, shooting.

Was the plugging of the Arizona congressional cutie a rehersal for what is being planned for the President?

Will there be an angry groundswell of desire to get to the bottom of the President's assassination, or will the prevailing sentiment be that the fraud (the black fraud) got what he deserved?

And there will be no connections whatsoever to the people who are creating the climate in which these shootings, bombings, terrorist attacks and revolutions seem so plausible and organic to the current political scene.

And so people are manipulated along the path to less and less control over their own lives, dancing to an agenda determined by others with big fish to fry.

edit on 30-5-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Well based on that assertion, no matter WHO we get info from we won't know if they're telling the truth, so lets just shut down this website and call it a day since everything from here on out will never, ever be able to be proven fact because, well, we'll never know if people are telling the truth.

What you are asking for is video, time and date stamped with a dead OBL. The problem is, even that can be faked in this day and age. Mother Theresa could take the stand and you could say, "Well, we still don't know if she's telling the truth", (if she were still alive), so what is the point in debating anything? Anybody can lie and everything can be faked.
edit on 31-5-2011 by General.Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Its not IF the truth gets out its WHEN...be patient people...I have to remind myself all the time to have patience...

One thing I do feel is: we are headed in the right direction (we the people)...too much truth is out too many people are awake and aware

slowly........ but.................. surely

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ZacharyW

Thanks, Zack. We have to think positive. Facts, are stubborn things.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
So whats the deal here? This guy ever come forward legally? Is he dead? Sadly I'm too lazy to read 22 pages of comments to deduce a summary of events.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

So there is a confirmation from an high level insider to add at The Benazir Bhutto (R.I.P.) admission: Osama bin Laden alredy killed some years ago by Omar Sheikh!

Kinda inconsistent with what Steve says, OBL died from marfan syndrome.

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join