It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag and tell to Federal Grand Jury!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Perhaps the best part of all of this is that so many of us knew this to some extent all along. It's nice to finally have some confirmation.

It will be interesting to see if anything ever comes of this. Situations like this have a bad habit of being swept under the rug before they can escalate to the point of national or international attention.

Let's hope this guy gets a chance to speak his mind before anything happens.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by USAF8307

Richard Clarke warned the Bush administration repeatedly that Al Qaeda was planning to fly commercial airliners into the WTC. His warnings fell on deaf ears. The Bush Admin was only interested in taking Iraq, and gaining a stronger foothold in the Middle East in order to expand the American Empire.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
the video released of OBL watching tv. has the same subliminal production under washing as the Illuminati movie studios.

Starts off zoomed in on the screen then pans across the entire wire down to where it's plugged in. (subliminally reinforcing that he's connected and watching tv.) shows Obama on the screen (subliminally reinforcing he's alive between 2008-2011)

If anyone OBL knew was filming him. Why would they focus their camera on a wire for a good 10 seconds. b.s. production value to it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Wow 282 Flags. Well it's been ten day's and not a single shred of evidence. This obviously always was fake baseless BS. Never had any real facts to it Now theres a suprise. And look at all the oblivious people. Is it comical or sad? Combination of?

Something like this certainly nobody could ever have kept from the media but wow yet nothing 10 day's later. But why would they hurry something minor like this. Which would be the easily the largest conspiracy in human history... lol Do you think I'm surprised?

Not at all

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Obama Bin Lyin

lol Well gee it obvious to me that nobody is holding the camera. Webcam maybe? Who knows. Shaking head.

Why can't people admit they are wrong and foolish? They just continue to dig that hole and it becomes more and more unbelievable to the point you all have lost any creditability you had.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

okay webcam or not..

That doesn't respond to my point, that it zooms in on the wire coming from the tv into the wall and follows it. Nobody on a webcam or any camera or anything regardless of the fact would be filming a wire going from the tv into the wall. Unless you were making the video to get society to sublminally reinforce that "he was there" "he was watching tv" "he was alive between 08-11" .planting cheesy last minute evidence. smells alot like the magical hijacke rpassport found in vaporized 911 rubble.

Sadam is so quick to be made an example out of with 2 minute hanging videos, and his face on the front page of the newspaper for days. OBL..... just the watching tv video. How about let them match up there biometric database system with that profile view of supposive OBL watching tv. See how that matches up. While the USA DMVs are scanning our faces for the database and no notice or signs stating the new scan is happening. Actually use the biometric system to confirm a terrorist? that's too much to ask.. let's just keep on scanning the publics faces at the DMVS.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JerryB08
reply to post by Arken

Wow 282 Flags. Well it's been ten day's and not a single shred of evidence. This obviously always was fake baseless BS. Never had any real facts to it Now theres a suprise. And look at all the oblivious people. Is it comical or sad? Combination of?

Something like this certainly nobody could ever have kept from the media but wow yet nothing 10 day's later. But why would they hurry something minor like this. Which would be the easily the largest conspiracy in human history... lol Do you think I'm surprised?

Not at all

what there is not a single shred of evidence of is of Osama Bin Laden being killed by SEALS..
edit on 15-5-2011 by primetime2123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JerryB08

lol Well gee it obvious to me that nobody is holding the camera. Webcam maybe? Who knows. Shaking head.

Why can't people admit they are wrong and foolish? They just continue to dig that hole and it becomes more and more unbelievable to the point you all have lost any creditability you had.

hmm..lets see..different size and shape of ears,...different profile....wearing watch on the wrong hand...a 110 v outlet in a country doesn't offer them....but lets just believe it is him then just cause someone says it is him

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by primetime2123

Thank you!, Even if you think about it in it's most simplest form, No photos or videos? same numerical date as Hitler announced dead. Another Esoteric fact for the history books, (and that is never proven proven evidence, for it will always be esoteric and unwritten. And a reminder that the Illuminati/Rosencrance/FreeMasons/Brotherhood of the Snake whatever name you want to call "they"(lol) Is very alive and pushing humanities agenda going forward

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by primetime2123

exactly! and there bringing back the right handed OBL stunt double out of the studio for this new shoot lolz. Anyone's first gut instinct that it doesn't even look like him lol. And we have biometric systems in Disneyland and Airports and Wallmarts that will automatically identify a civilian based on even just a profile view. Again we have the terrorist scam to take away our rights technologies being implemented. Then never even used when most important for it's intended purpose. The real purpose comes to light

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
There's no way that the poor, innocent man they killed was Osama Bin Laden! Not being rude but you do really have to be quite dumb and blind to believe the man they're showing pics of in the media is, or even looks like Bin Laden. More media lies and propaganda!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

after her interview with frost 2 months later she was bumped off ,and if you watch said interview frost does not even pick up on what she said or is told not to.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2123
what there is not a single shred of evidence of is of Osama Bin Laden being killed by SEALS..
edit on 15-5-2011 by primetime2123 because: (no reason given)

Actually, this comment would be truthfull if it said that there is not a single shred of evidence of Osama bin Laden being killed by SEALS that the government has allowed you to personally see and/or touch.
Just because the government doesn't show primetime2123, arken, or Alex Jones physical evidence of his death doesn't mean that it does not exist.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
i think he did died in 2001

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Behind this news there is a change of direction.

"Someone" could answer in rash way.

And I do not refer to Al qaida.

I think that "The Worse" will have to still happen.

Stay tuned on the next weeks or months...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

very very good point.
i never miss things like that either.

its like. "INTENTION" please?

comon!.

and im with you I THINK OBAMA IS OSAMA.
i wont go into detail but its just to uncanny. and u know these things tend to be some how a giant "I TOLD YOU SO"

actually ive been so confused so much recently this whole obama osama thing got me all mixin up my words.

so often im talking and i mention the O word. lol. but ppl are going WTF are u on about. then i realise they mean i mean the other O word.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

you obviously haven't had enough?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashyr

Originally posted by Arken

you obviously haven't had enough?

Please explain.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I don't trust Pieczenik.

He comes from too deep within the system. I put him in the same category as Robert Baer. I think he's a guy operating on an agenda that has been generated from within the system.

I think Pieczenik is on the "Obama for Dead President Committee", not literally, but in the sense that what he is doing is designed to prepare for the moment that Patsy Harvey Oswald stumbles from behind the curtains and opens fire.

I think that Obama has been brought in to fail spectacularly. The whole birther, elegibility issue is a strawman that has been much too easy to bring forward. I think it is a continuing setup on the American people and political process, regardless of its intrinsic merits as an issue.

I think the question that Americans should be asking themselves is "what would happen if the President were to be murdered in office?"

What would happen to civil order in the country? What would happen to civil rights? Would his death generate serious civil unrest in the country, or a serious ramping up of the security state? What is more important to the American people, unmasking a person who is inelegible for the presidency on a technicality, or losing even more ground to the forces that want to ramp up security, foreclose on the internet, microchip the population and continue to milk the US treasury for every militaristic whim, foreign and domestic, that comes to mind.
edit on 29-5-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
So he says he'll tell a federal grand jury something of utmost importance.

So how is he going to get his federal grand jury to listen to him?
Then will the federal grand jury hear his testimony and follow through with an investigation?
Will the federal grand jury call for criminal indictments following the investigation granted they find he is telling a truth?
So let's say now this federal grand jury convicts these high level treasonous people, will they in turn receive a presidential pardon?

meh.. so why after all these years with all his knowledge and credibility has he not gone before a grand jury. What is he waiting for 2012?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join